Deleted

breaking the tradition?

When i first walked on azeroth i faced my first enemies as a jung shaman in form of boars in durotar...
    When i first left the city of thrallma i faced the frightning fellboars of the outlands...
    When i first landet in northrend i faced the horrors of undead boars in the tundra...
    But now cataclysm wont lett me fight lvl 80 boars? no new form of the old moster i hated and loved so much over the years?
    I ask as calm as i can... WHERE IS MY DRAGONBOAR!?

Deleted
    Primeape meets charmander^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember walking into outlands on crappy geared toons during 2.x and damn those felboars were hard, especially on melee. And they were basically trash mobs! Lvl 60 felboar killed my rogue when I was the one initiating and prepared for the fight!

Bring us killer piggies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    When i first walked on azeroth i faced my first enemies as a jung shaman in form of boars in durotar...
    When i first left the city of thrallma i faced the frightning fellboars of the outlands...
    When i first landet in northrend i faced the horrors of undead boars in the tundra...
    But now cataclysm wont lett me fight lvl 80 boars? no new form of the old moster i hated and loved so much over the years?
    I ask as calm as i can... WHERE IS MY DRAGONBOAR!?
    mmm i actually agree to this /agree me wants

Agreed. We've always started with boars, don't see why we can't have Dragonboars as well. Or maybe Fire Elemental Boars, that'd be awesome ^^,

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Deleted
    I twould be hard to put boars into Vash'ir.

Hm... maybe boarsharks? Sharkboars?