• Tauren

10 3.64%
  • Troll

6 2.18%
  • Goblin

1 0.36%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not going by the males it's def the blood elves, they even use REALLY SMALL weapons and in silvermoon most of them wear dresses. Also no female guards in silvermoon too

Dwarves.
    yup ask saurfang LOL

But overall i think blood elves , female spacegoats and well as someone said before tauren females do have a like kind and motherly inspiration.

Deleted
    blood elves tbh...

10+ Year Old Account
    it was kind of obvious how this poll would end

even though i can agree when ppl say that even belf males are feminine, i find it hard to say that the race with females who got the forms of a 12 year old school girl (a tall one yes) is the most feminine race.

Quote Originally Posted by Landolph View Post
    u can make 1000 threads like this.....

"Whats the most gay race in WoW?" (belf male)
    i agree that male belfs looks kinda gay, but id say male draenei is a shared winner. i mean anything that resembles david hasselhoff must be gay.
    Last edited by goneloco; 2010-11-25 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    ye if giant head and skinny body is equal to feminine guess female bf gets the vote, but in my book human female wins hands down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxxxis View Post
    Blood Elf Males of course.
    Well it has to be males, since the females are certaintly feminine arent they?

Plus dude making the pools, say that you are actually talking about males in there...not that it isnt obvious but wtv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elfs. Reason: The emotes + voices.
    However, on a cuteness scale:
    1. Worgen Female (<3)
    2. Draenei Female
    3. Blood Elf Male (<3)
    4. Blood Elf Female

Wink

Really depends on how you define 'feminine'. If it's superficial and pretentious, then Belfs. If it's matronly and compassionate, then Tauren. However, my vote goes to human females because their qualities are timeless. Allure, warmth, innocence, beauty, and large natural breasts. Definitely human, followed by worgen, who are nominally human anyway.

Blood elves...they dance to Britney Spears ffs and their men are just as feminine as the girls
    WTB talented signature creators!

Two answers to this:

Top Feminine race (By appearance only) 100% Blood Elves. (fem Draenei DO come close in a wierd exotic Splice kinda way)

HOWEVER: Top feminine races (by emotes / etc) Female Trolls.

OMFGBBQWTFWHYWOULDYOUDOTHAT??!?!?!?!?!!???

Yeah, the Belf females Look feminine (although lets not kid ourselves you COULD most likely bounce a quarter off an orcs @ss) BUT when you look at the emotes and whatnot, the female trolls take it.

i mean, just watch the femtroll dance and /taunt emote.

plus listen to the femtrolls /flirt emote. then go read the mature rated emotes the fem trolls USED to have that were removed.

Pity blizzard gave them only one face that doesn't look like it was pulled through a knothole backward..... srsly show me a max lvl femtroll that doesn't have the ""summergale"" face.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

male blood elves for sure

Dranei Females are BOOTYLICIOUS...how could anyone think otherwise :x

Mmm night elves or belfs who votes worgen tauren or undead really XD I guess i'll vote for belfs they aren't really warrior like wwhile most others are and imo feminine doesn't equel warrior

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Blood elves, and I didn't count in the males. I only judged this by the female side.

And I predict BE will win this poll because everyone seems to think the males are "HERP DERP GAAY!!!".
    Yeah...going to just go ahead and save myself the pain.