Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Another selfish, impatient, ignorant WoW player. This is new and exciting.
    This thread just proves that Humankind can never be happy with what they have.

'You made questing easier and completely revamped two entire continents?

NOT GOOD ENOUGH'

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I don't get it , no matter what Blizzard do good or bad, people will complain, if I was really annoyed and disliking what a game was/is about I would just stop playing, why continue to play something your not happy with?
    don't be a hypocrite and complain about other people complaining

just because people don't agree with everything blizzard does doesn't mean they should quit.

do you tell people to leave their country when they complain about it? seriously, people complain. learn to live with it and stop acting like it affects you in some way. if it bothers you that much avoid threads like this when it's so obvious in the title.

i don't QQ as much as other people do, but it sickens me when people defend corporations like they own it. or like they care about you. they want your money and that's why they're making this game.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaccount View Post

just because people don't agree with everything blizzard does doesn't mean they should quit.

do you tell people to leave their country when they complain about it? seriously, people complain. learn to live with it and stop acting like it affects you in some way. if it bothers you that much avoid threads like this when it's so obvious in the title.
    Oh God... the irony... it's too much... *explodes*

Deleted
    classic WoW models (and BC) are starting to show their age, but they don't need new models or higher polies, what they really need is more polished textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    you clearly have no idea about business. you cannot just throw money at problems unless you want to lose a fortune and create organisational nightmares. recruiting, training on business specific process and tools more hr ,admin staff, office space ,infrastructures ,equipment , legal for contracts and so on. especially in changeable markets like mmo games. they are successful because they have a good business built on good games.

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 04:30 PM ----------

also revenue is not even close to profit. check last years financial report to see just how much they spend running this thing.
    They made a million dollars off the celestial steed...in the first hour. I'm sure they can throw hundred dollar bills off a rooftop for 3 hours and that still would've been more money than they put into cata.

so OP, when so is giving you a cookie, you gonna cry because it has no chocolate chips on it ?

You forget that the first reason to make a company is to make money.
    Do you think your clothing brand of choice is reinvesting every cent in making the next trousers better than the one before ?
    Do you think every cent earned by selling cars is put back in to make the next car better at a 1:1 ratio ?

If you dont like what you will get for 40 bucks, dont buy it simple as that. Also i cant remember that when nothing changed in the old world when the last 2 xpacs shipped, that anyone complained.
    Stop beeing a spoiled kid.
    Last edited by chuck123; 2010-11-25 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    They made a million dollars off the celestial steed...in the first hour. I'm sure they can throw hundred dollar bills off a rooftop for 3 hours and that still would've been more money than they put into cata.
    That's wonderful that you are "sure" of that, but it's only based on your ignorance and refusal to look at the actual numbers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreuz Kontrol View Post
    1) Path of the Titans

/thread
    This was something i was rly hoping on .. meh
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

To the OP, you do realise they are limited by a thing called time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck123 View Post
    so OP, when so is giving you a cookie, you gonna cry because it has no chocolate chips on it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaccount View Post

i don't QQ as much as other people do, but it sickens me when people defend corporations like they own it. or like they care about you. they want your money and that's why they're making this game.
    ^Read.

Just because you dont have an opinion, it doesnt mean that others will just take it the way it is.

I'll continue to stay pretty passive in this thread - since its pointless to discuss with the fanboys and I already made my point pretty clear.

have you even tried the game by re-rolling? the new additional quests are just sublime!

the darkshore quests are so moving and heartfelt.

i really cannot see how you can complain, also cata hasn't even launched fully yet, be patient.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    That's wonderful that you are "sure" of that, but it's only based on your ignorance and refusal to look at the actual numbers.
    isn't that a politician thing? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    That's some good empirical data you have there. except you know... I can go to the company website and see how the money was spent. If you think making stuff up and trying to pass it off as fact works, then by all means keep at it.

Using these public records I can clearly see they spent over $600,000,000 on WoW development (that means all the new content).

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Okay Mr. Smarts, go get me the numbers for the money they made just off of the Celestial Steed with a timeline. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    ^Read.

Just because you dont have an opinion, it doesnt mean that others will just take it the way it is.

I'll continue to stay pretty passive in this thread - since its pointless to discuss with the fanboys and I already made my point pretty clear.
    Just because I'm not agreeing with your whining, it doesn't mean i don't have an oppinion. I just don't like to cry about things, as this rarely makes things better. However, if it makes you sleep better, go ahead i have no oppinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

If you had any clue at all how much time and effort goes into art, 3D modeling, coding, and testing (this includes debugging) you wouldn't be crying like a little girl right now about this. It's sad that most don't appreciate this and to be honest, I didn't until I just recently started learning how to write code. Your step by step annihilation of the old world into the new via numerous patches would've taken a vast amount of funds to do. Go look up how to code a game before you try to toss out the lazy flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    ^Read.

You seem to not understand the difference between mindless whining and legitimate criticism. When someone calls you out on mindless whining, it isn't because they are a fanboy; It's because you are mindlessly whining.

There are plenty of legitimate things to criticize in WoW, like the fact that PvP and Raiding almost requires heavy use of macros and UI mods. That's poor design. That's a real criticism. They cut Path of The Titans. That's a real criticism. They have turned Inscription into some kind of weird pseudo-profession, filling it with gimmicks to make up for the fact that they made glyphs permanently learned. That's a real criticism.

"They don't put enough things out fast enough" is not legitimate. That's whining. The game is produced at a breakneck pace. The amount of content, and the polish of the content, is absolutely without equal in the video game world. If you don't like that content and wish to criticize the specifics, that's wonderful. However, talking about how there isn't enough of it is simply being a crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    This thread just proves that Humankind can never be happy with what they have.

'You made questing easier and completely revamped two entire continents?

NOT GOOD ENOUGH'
    If humanity would have been happy with what they got then we would still be living in caves.

The only important ones are updating old race models and bring racials in line with each other.

Oh oh oh, the guild search/recruitment tool is not implemented. Not to mention the dance studio that was promised in Wotlk.