4.0.1a New fastest way to level?

Hey all I have a lvl 45 warrior tank who for a while was loving the instant LFG queues and getting a level every 40 minutes or so. But it seems after the 4.0.3a* patch that they buffed the instances (ie. bosses take longer to kill and have more hp and such) unless I'm just crazy and lvl 43-45 made leveling take twice to three times as long for me.

But let me assume I'm right and they did buff instances. Is questing the way to go now? Does instant queues still beat that? I'd like your opinions as I'm hoping to hit 80 by Cata. Thanks!
    Last edited by Kevie; 2010-11-25 at 11:17 PM. Reason: It's 4.0.3a not 4.0.1 lawl

questing is always the fastest way to level and always will be...so if ur looking to get to 80 before cata quest like there no tomorrow

Deleted
    @ riokik, dont ened to do it that hard lol, just take grind quests 1 day when your free and you should be half way through houtland, also question in northrend is really lol now like 2 hours a level

enjoy the quests lol youll get there soon enough AND youll enjoy the content.

I don't know if it's just the level range I'm in, but a friend and I did Deadmines and Wailing Caverns (once each), and gained four levels total. I can't speak for higher level ranges though. We will still be doing quests, though, simply because it's fun to see what all has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    it's 4.0.3a already.
    questing and doing each dungeon once for quests ( you can skip over maraudon instance, not that many quests).

my shaman is lvl 46 and i started it less than a day ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    boss HP do go up as you level, and people who dont know how to play their class well, their dps wont go up accordingly.

basically you are running into scrubs. just my take on it. dungeons are fast, AV weekend fast, if you garantee quick que's and a tank that pulls fast(ofc watching healer mana) a good spec'd tank makes healers not go oom(ofc right) and makes the run faster by not sitting there like...
    "derp de derp do i pull /readycheck derp derp /p everyone sure dey r rdy?" and then finally deciding to pull.

pull quick sir! watch healer mana, you take less damage than dps, so hold threat on mobs and its all g2g...

but you have been tanking, doing dungeons already, you know all that.

so yeah seems like you are dealing with bad DerpPurpSyndrome (DPS for short)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chogally View Post
    questing and doing each dungeon once for quests ( you can skip over maraudon instance, not that many quests).

my shaman is lvl 46 and i started it less than a day ago.
    How long did it take you to get to level 46 man? I'm thinkin of making a shammy at the weekend when I go home from uni to experience the new quest hubs and lands. Only can play on weekends atm for the next 3 weeks until I get home so want somethin to do Cheers

15+ Year Old Account
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.