Deleted

Hunter or rogue??

With the upcoming changes on the hunter class i am kinda confused if i should play my rogue or go back to my hunter... Any suggestions from those that tried these classes in the beta lvl 85!!???

Deleted
    Play the class u like. Do you want to play a ranged class or a melee class? I myself prefer a rogue nomatter how hard its nerfed.

Hunter is going to be an easier class to play and less up and down as far as competitiveness with every patch. Rogues go from broken to overpowered every 3 months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Hunter is going to be an easier class to play and less up and down as far as competitiveness with every patch. Rogues go from broken to overpowered every 3 months
    Yes but that's the life of a rogue and a hunter, it depends what style he likes :P. I can't really tell what suits him if he doesn't say what he likes

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sticking to my DK and Rogue no matter what just love those 2 classes

If you like hunters play hunter
    If you like rogues play rogue
    If you want to be op play mage

Deleted
    Rogue all the way. Plus they got buffed yesterday, and seem to be doing really well on the meters again! But that shouldn't matter, play what style is more suited to you.

omg, hunter is amazingly fun. I'm an 80 hunter and I havent wanted to play any of my other 80's since patch.

Rogue is my vote. I played both hunter and rogue, and even though hunter was fun, I'm back on my rogue now and it for just seems a lot more fun. In the end, it's just what you want to do, try both and see what you like the most.

Deleted
    rogue... they are imo better at pvp

Deleted
    The fact is that i like the playstyle of a range class like hunter is but i find rogue amusing too! Thats the part where i get confused....and i dont think ii have the time to play both as i used to do... I am not sure if that helps concerning what i like to play...but concerning the changes blizzard made i am not sure if hunter is gonna be good in lvl 85 to compete other classes. Most people whine about rogues being broken but i think rogues have the advantage of going to overpowered to nerfed through one patch ...but hunters dont! So i need some info of how this class roll in lvl 85 if anyone knows ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Healxwthika View Post
    The fact is that i like the playstyle of a range class like hunter is but i find rogue amusing too! Thats the part where i get confused....and i dont think ii have the time to play both as i used to do... I am not sure if that helps concerning what i like to play...but concerning the changes blizzard made i am not sure if hunter is gonna be good in lvl 85 to compete other classes. Most people whine about rogues being broken but i think rogues have the advantage of going to overpowered to nerfed through one patch ...but hunters dont! So i need some info of how this class roll in lvl 85 if anyone knows ?
    This is what i should do if i were in your position:

Make a pro and con list, Just make a list what you like from each class, ALSO CATACLYSM STUFF. And choose the class u got to most pro's.

For instance, i got a shaman too which i like a lot too.

Rogue: Stealth, Daggers, Poisons, Pickpocketing.. etc.
    Shaman: Bloodlust, Elemental, Totems, Lightning, Thunderstorm. etc.

And you pick the most.