Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    /signed!

My favorite quest so far is the one where you start a bar fight at the flooded Shimmering Flats ... It. Was. EPIC! I laughed my ass off so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    /signing the nerdmode list

Deleted
    I love it, even started levelling my alt warrior again, sad to have to go to Outland and do the same boring shit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    I am in extreme nerd mode because one day before the Shattering my WoW stopped working. Now who is with me =D
    My video card went to shit the 2nd day of the patch! Went and bought a $450 card just to get me buy for a week and then i can return it and make a new computer =D

It is indeed incredibly awesome, even for someone like me who already had Loremaster...I'm going back and finishing off the new quests in all the zones. Not just for nerd points, but to see the content.

Shattering made my tests fly away, I did that good, because of the gasms.

The area's around Undercity are amazing. I am a HUGE Forsaken fan. Leveling a Forsaken Hunter in the area has been amazing so far. The amount of detail and the story they added to quests amazes me.

(Check) Extreme Nerdmode

10+ Year Old Account
    /signed! for sure gotta love the new quests and recreated zones way to go blizzard you may have done the right thing for once woot! congrats! ; P

Sig and Avatar by Sokogeka *thank you so much*

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually amazed beyond words!
    I had a shaman in the 40's the day before the shattering, and at login when the shattering occured, i found myself at the graveyard next to the ruins of Taurajo.
    I ran to the nearest FP to the south and checked my possibilities to fly somewhere. Decided to check 1k needles, as i loathed that zone pre-shattering. I land next to some tauren fighting Grimtotem and find myself a quest in my lavel range at the spot. I do it and get a new quest to go on a boat to the speedbarge.(?) The quests i got there was amazing, and now i absolutely love 1k Needles!
    Summergale 85 Paladin - Holy/Prot dual specced.
    The Insane Progress:
    Steamweedle: Exalted (done: 999/1000)
    Bloodsail: Honored (done: 1618/12000)
    Darkmoon: Friendly (in progress: 275/6000)
    Ravenholdt: Revered (in progres: 4000/21000)

nerdmode too here!
    currently taking my time on my lvl 80 and questing each zone, simply great stuff to be found! and also the questrewards are making much more sense now(no more silly statcombinations like agi + int and spirit or something like that).

i like!

my favorite gamepublisher rocked the house once again!

/sign

first time that I impatiently wait for something for over a year and it doesn't decieve me