Class quests gone?

I've heard that they removed the level 60 quest that awards Blood Elf Paladins with the Blood Knight Tabard, and they've mentioned removing other class quests in general.
    So I'm wondering, does anyone know of other Paladin quests yet that they've removed in 4.03a?
    My guess would be all of them, but I've heard the Blood Elf area is practically unchanged, which would make it borderline malicious not to have left at least the level 10 quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tabard quest is back, I believe.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    wierdly they removed the weapon and mount quests and put in a new Weapon and helm quest :P the helm quest seems to also have the Blood Knight Tabard, all good in the hood

also the weapon quest no longer sucks :P
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

At least the tabard is still obtainable. Probably the best bit of it all : O

Just looked it up on wowhead. They replaced the level 20 and 50 quests, but they have no story anymore. It's just some ridiculous "so I heard you're stronger now. Go grab some &^#$." I don't know about the level 10 quest.
    Apparently though the %^@$%$# Tauren get like 17 Paladin quests unique to them, according to wowhead.
    It's like they're trying to piss people off. "Oh, we don't want to waste our time on class-specific quests anymore. Class and race specific though? That stuff is awesome!"
    Last edited by Khiva; 2010-11-28 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiva View Post
    Just looked it up on wowhead. They replaced the level 20 and 50 quests, but they have no story anymore. It's just some ridiculous "so I heard you're stronger now. Go grab some &^#$." I don't know about the level 10 quest.
    Apparently though the %^@$%$# Tauren get like 17 Paladin quests unique to them, according to wowhead.
    It's like they're trying to piss people off. "Oh, we don't want to waste our time on class-specific quests anymore. Class and race specific though? That stuff is awesome!"
    Racist.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

the tauren paladin quest are to explain the story behind them, just like the starter DK quests.

Doesn't change the fact that Tauren got 17 unique ones (they most likely have non-tauren ones available to them as well), while Blood Elves and whatever else got a couple "You're <rank> now. Go grab some junk out of that dungeon so I can give you a generic weapon." And removed the pre-existing awesome quests to do it.
    Last edited by Khiva; 2010-11-28 at 09:09 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it humorous that you are complaining about Taurens when at the same time Belfs get a unique tabard as well as having the most ludicrous lore surrounding their ability to be paladins.

Glass houses indeed...

There has to be something off with Wowhead right now. According to them, Blood elves are the only paladins with no level 3 quest, and only Taurens have a level 10 quest (in fact they have like 6).
    In fact according to them and others, both the Blood Elf starting area and Ghostlands were virtually unchanged by 4.03a, which would have made it 100% empty cruelty to destroy their level 20 quest and remove all the others.

Blood Knight tabard is the real game. Glad it's still there.

If you had a BE paladin and race changed to Tauren recently, do you still have your Blood Knight Tabard?

Quote Originally Posted by Suw View Post
    If you had a BE paladin and race changed to Tauren recently, do you still have your Blood Knight Tabard?
    Yes, you do in fact keep your tabard. Race changed my pally the other day and he kept his. US-Eitrigg Bubbull if you want proof.