5 euro wow=free month to it also?

I'm kind of new to this whole online transaction. So basically here it goes: Do you also receive the free month for wow that comes with Vanilla with this offer? Also, you get a key for each game bought in exchange for your money, one that you can activate whenever you want? Or the game just activates the moment I purchase it?

One last question and I go: Can I also activate trial before I buy the game, and have 1 month and 10 days if the above question is answered positively? Thank you in advance

Deleted
    i guess,yes,unless u buy it in virtual ticket (i think)

Deleted
    You cant use the vanilla CD key again on an account that already has it. So no. Also if other people are wondering, you cant also get free gametime with expansions.

2nd question; Im not to sure about.

Thank you for your answers baldoora and Fernando EU. I know that you can't get free time with expansions, but what I want to know is if I get the usually free month of wow when you upgrade a trial account/ buy world of warcraft vanilla. I have an account already, but that server is dead, and I want to get a new account up for hordies :P For my first account, I bought the game in physical form, but what eludes me is this online transaction. I have no idea how it works :S

get trial, 10 day free. get vanilla for 5 bucks, you get one month free but in order to UNLOCK it you need to have a subscription or buy a gamecard.

this is how it was 3.5 years ago. don't know if it changed.
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Hmm when I first bought wow like two years ago, it just added a new month to my game time without even having a sub, then after it ends, you have to either buy a gamecard or add a sub in order to play. But I really need to know if I get CD keys when I pay online, and if I get the new month