Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiistz View Post
    Im going to get the Noctua D-14 next week, im just a bit in doubt how i should place it. (which way to blow air out.) Either top or back. What do you guys think?
    In push/pull configuration with exhaust in the top/back (where you have that 120mm fan). Whereas not usually recommended, you could also put it so that the exhaust points directly upwards.

Also, while not the greatest video ever, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djki8c31Dqs

/rage

Apple iTunes won't let me change settings to my iPhone without fully wiping the damned thing.

I just want to manually manage the music!

Cancel, disable syncing in iTunes?
    rofl @ pancake...

Disable syncing? How? Unicorn magic? :<

Isn't that option there anymore?:S:S hold on, let me remote to my desktop XD

Oh, and best part? Same computer. /sigh

Nah, 60km away from my laptop :P

Damn, my iTunes is in dutch.... CTRL + , -> Devices -> prevent automatic sync of ipod, ipad,,,

direct translation though, it might be labeled slightly different in english.

Edit -> Preferences -> Devices -> Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from synching automatically.

lol at ", and"
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2011-08-28 at 09:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like all these pictures it allows me to see the cases so i can choose the one i think looks the best :P

Quote Originally Posted by Twuz View Post
    macbook pro
    2007/8/9/10/11 15"/17" ??

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nah, 60km away from my laptop :P

Damn, my iTunes is in dutch.... CTRL + , -> Devices -> prevent automatic sync of ipod, ipad,,,

direct translation though, it might be labeled slightly different in english.
    I mean more that it says it's another library. IT ISN'T. This computer is the only one the iPhone's been used with. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I mean more that it says it's another library. IT ISN'T. This computer is the only one the iPhone's been used with. :<
    Ow.. that sucks... maybe google knows the solution.

http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-1...nother-library

first link XD seems like a frequent problem. searched for "iphone synced with another library"

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to apple, last time i updated my ipad, it blue screened my computer and wiped out the bios

...it what? /baffled

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    welcome to apple, last time i updated my ipad, it blue screened my computer and wiped out the bios
    That's what you get for using Apple products with Windows!!! Apple and 3rd-party is a big no-no...
    Never had problems with my iPod Classic though ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    ...it what? /baffled
    the blue screen is fairly obvious to figure out, apple has some of the worst programmers out there

the bios crash took me a while to figure out, but pretty sure it had to do with the ROG connect feature of my MB, and the fact that i had it connected when the computer BSOD

luckily i have dual BIOS and can flash from a second computer via ROG connect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Wiped out the ipad's bios or your motherboards?? If it was motherboard that would be the most bizarre thing ever.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Wiped out the ipad's bios or your motherboards?? If it was motherboard that would be the most bizarre thing ever.
    well technically both, as the ipad went into recovery mode, and the bios on my MB was corrupt, luckily it was just a simple jumper to switch to the secondary bios

but when i called apple about it they denied that the ipad or itunes had anything to do with it, and since i was able to switch bios's so easily that no harm was done, they were adamant about the fact that if i purchased a brand new mac pro that this problem would never happen

And this is why I don't use iTunes.... Ever. I used a 3GS for a while, I used iTunes to activate it, and that was it. If I wanted music on it, I streamed it or transferred stuff over via iPhoneBrowser. For my normal iPod, I modded it to use a 64GB Compact Flash card, and use Floola. Once Rockbox works on this model, i'll use that instead.

Apple is too controlling.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Since it's SATA-3, SATA-3 SSD's is what it shall be fed.

That's all I can do to describe my reaction.