Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    It amazes me how many people who can get big nice computers don't have any sort of a camera. Like, you can get a $50 camera... but nope, they've got a $1,000 rig or something and don't have a camera.... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY /goes insane. Wait. *looks at siggy* Oh..... yeah... already am insane.
    Some people(like myself) dont like taking pictures and the only reason i have a camera is because my phone has one, and i have 2 whole pictures saved on it

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Post pictures anyway!
    I would post pictures, if i had a camera. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    And that rig should probably be able to handle BF3 at medium-high settings (1080p@50-60fps) with most of the really demanding eye-candy turned down.
    That's a relief.

Edit:

It amazes me how many people who can get big nice computers don't have any sort of a camera. Like, you can get a $50 camera... but nope, they've got a $1,000 rig or something and don't have a camera.... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY /goes insane. Wait. *looks at siggy* Oh..... yeah... already am insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Some people(like myself) dont like taking pictures and the only reason i have a camera is because my phone has one, and i have 2 whole pictures saved on it
    Just like georgevonfranken said, i do not like to take pictures and i never had a reason to do so earlier. It's not like i can't survive without a camera. Yes, i am aware that i won't die without my computer. However gaming is one of my hobbies (taking pictures isn't), so basically i feel like it's a natural thing to spend my money on a computer (besides my hardware in my old computer had failed me after many years.).

This computer took me half a year to save money to, since i went to school back then (1 year ago) i didn't have much money. To save money to a so-so computer and a camera (which i probably won't use much), didn't feel like an attractive option.
    Last edited by Haftepaff; 2011-08-29 at 07:26 PM.

I had a camera.
    ...I forgot it at my old home. 600 miles from here.

I think you've told us before, don't worry about it. <3 Just people saying "I don't have a camera.... but I have this grand to 2 grand rig." confuses the hell out of me. XD

Meanwhile, I have a DSLR camera...
    Statism: Total bliss is just one more regulation away.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Meanwhile, I have a DSLR camera...
    Meanwhile, in the DSLR camera Dell IPS monitors owners club.... Asera continues to not post her overclock in the mmo-champion overclockers competition forum thingy. ;P

Blademaster
    AMD Phenom 2 X6 3.3 GHZ Processor
    8 Gigabytes DD3 Ram
    1 TB HD
    Nvidia 560 GTX Ti 1GB Video Card
    Nvidia 430 GT 1GB Dedicated Physx Card

I think you've told us before, don't worry about it. <3 Just people saying "I don't have a camera.... but I have this grand to 2 grand rig." confuses the hell out of me. XD
    Did i? Well im sorry because i dont remember it lol .
    Not having a camera is normal by me but not having a phone capable of taking pictures? That seems crazy to me, almost everyone has a phone these days and majority of phones come with a camera

Did i? Well im sorry because i dont remember it lol .
    Not having a camera is normal by me but not having a phone capable of taking pictures? That seems crazy to me, almost everyone has a phone these days and majority of phones come with a camera
    At least I think it was you. >_>

At least I think it was you. >_>
    It sounds like something i would do and have no memory of...

I've got a year and half old gaming laptop (i7 720QM, HD5870M, 8GB RAM, 1TB storage), a high end cell phone, but I don't own anything worth calling camera.
    Sure, I bought a $50 compact last year to take some pics on vacation, but it was just because I wanted to take some pics for my folks. But if I wasn't going to the vacation or if I had the phone back then I would never have bought it. Pics the phone produces are sufficient enough for the 'I was here' quality, and I just don't see use for anything more sophisticated for my pic-taking needs.
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2011-08-29 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    I've got a year and half old gaming laptop (i7 720QM, HD5870M, 8GB RAM, 1TB storage), a high end cell phone, but I don't own anything worth calling camera.
    Sure, I bought a $50 compact last year to be to take some pics on vacation, but it was just because I wanted to take some pics for my folks. But if I wasn't going to the vacation or if I had the phone back then I would never have bought it. Pics the phone produces are sufficient enough for the 'I was here' quality, and I just don't see use for anything more sophisticated for my pic-taking needs.
    I guess I'm a cameraholic. =S

I like cameras. High school was spent taking several hundreds of them. (Possibly thousands. I'm not sure anymore.) I just haven't ever been good at remembering to take pictures. Moving around always made me forget the camera's battery or the battery charger, eventually meaning I couldn't take picture without traveling bunch of miles, etc.

Though now at college I'm considering joining photography club.
    ...yes, mostly so I can take a picture of the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I like cameras. High school was spent taking several hundreds of them. (Possibly thousands. I'm not sure anymore.)
    That's a lot of cameras! o.O Who did you take them from? I usually steal stuff from minors as they aren't good at fighting back.
    Obsidian 350D | i7 2700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110 | ASUS Maximus V Gene Z77 | 32GB RAM | Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan @ 1.1Ghz 7Ghz Mem | 500GB SSD | 4TB Stripe

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    That's a lot of cameras! o.O Who did you take them from? I usually steal stuff from minors as they aren't good at fighting back.
    +1 :P

yeah, reading that made me think: hmm, mayhap he's missed a word or two out here, kinda changes the entire sentence :P

--dammit.
    I meant taking several hundred photos. :U

we'd never have guess(ed)

edit: in brackets, herp derp i can't spell :P

/cast distract
    /flee

THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU'VE SEEN OF ME.
    ...anyway, yeah, gonna need to find that darn student group. Sneaky folks. TAKE MY MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    /cast distract
    /flee

THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU'VE SEEN OF ME.
    ...anyway, yeah, gonna need to find that darn student group. Sneaky folks. TAKE MY MONEY.
    Drunkenvalleys character says "That spell is still recharging"

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I usually steal stuff from minors as they aren't good at fighting back.
    *Walks to the other side of the pavement, look back at you, and runs away*
    I'm a Communist. Take this information as you please. I'm always up for debates in PM!