10+ Year Old Account
    ugh imgur.com pleeeease. <3

Looks gorgeous though!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Why should we use a specific image host?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Why should we use a specific image host?
    It's not that we condemn certain image hosts, but imgur.com works a lot better than most - which is why it is often recommended. Unfortunately, imageshack have been bloated with ads recently, as well as very slow loading times.

But you are free to use whatever host you prefer, as long as you follow the forum rules and guidelines.

So I ordered the Intel i5 2500k to go with my second computer. It'll arrive to my door tomorrow apparently. Hope to get more pictures and updates on it as things proceed. :U

My rig is in my sig....
    The Money-Pit 2011:
    MB: Asus M4A78LT-M CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2Ghz RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x 2GB) DDR3 GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB HDD: Seagate 500GB PSU: Antec TP-650 OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I don't like sig references. That suggests it's always going to be there. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I don't like sig references. That suggests it's always going to be there. ;_;
    That, and they don't come with pics.

Oh wait...they do! My rig is in my sig.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post

just linked my pics off the book of face.
    The Money-Pit 2011:
    MB: Asus M4A78LT-M CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2Ghz RAM: Kingston 8GB (4x 2GB) DDR3 GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB HDD: Seagate 500GB PSU: Antec TP-650 OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I don't think my friends on the book of face know I have a computer. (Yes. The irony is not lost on me)

And I've just discovered .flac. I like. I have about 3400GiB free HDD-space that I need to fill.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I don't think my friends on the book of face know I have a computer. (Yes. The irony is not lost on me)

And I've just discovered .flac. I like. I have about 3400GiB free HDD-space that I need to fill.
    What's annoying is that now that you like .flac, you will never find much music recorded in it

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    What's annoying is that now that you like .flac, you will never find much music recorded in it
    That and have fun trying to listen to it on MP3 players/car radios/phones/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Yea, noticed that already. Some Daft Punk so far, that's all.

Happy to take suggestions and directions in PMs :>

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adappy View Post
    I don't have a car, and it should work on my Samsung Galaxy SII. Will have to try later.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Yea, noticed that already. Some Daft Punk so far, that's all.

Happy to take suggestions and directions in PMs :>

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 05:20 AM ----------

I don't have a car, and it should work on my Samsung Galaxy SII. Will have to try later.
    depending on how Apple's icloud and match systems work, you could take any music in your collection (legal or not), match it, and re-download it as .AAC and convert it to .FLAC

btw, as i understand it, with the matching system, its $25 a year or so, but this is second hand, i haven't tried it myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post

Free advertisement!

http://platinus.imgur.com/ Woops.

Quote Originally Posted by Adappy View Post
    That's why you convert it to ALAC, grab an iPhone/iPod and direct connect it to your car stereo. ALAC = FLAC.

And you def. can find FLAC around, it's not that scarce. Almost all my music is in FLAC. FLAC/ALAC is just a ripped CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorada View Post
    That's why you convert it to ALAC, grab an iPhone/iPod and direct connect it to your car stereo. ALAC = FLAC.

And you def. can find FLAC around, it's not that scarce. Almost all my music is in FLAC. FLAC/ALAC is just a ripped CD.
    when not on iTunes, i would say roughly 90% of music is mp3, i have found a few FLAC versions of noisia and pendulum, but not much else
    Last edited by Cyanotical; 2011-11-23 at 06:32 AM.

Eurgh, iTunes.
    Even if I had not made the decision not to buy such devices, iTunes alone would have kept me away.
    &nbsp;

Just finished building mine yesterday
    i7 2600k/GTX 580/120gb corsair SSD/ 1 TB seagate hdd (made in china, score!)/8 GB RAM/H60 Water cooling
    I am in love
    Also: Have a microsoft Sidewinder x4 and Razer Naga Molten Edition so my set is red n pretty

Finished my rig a few days ago from this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post14139164

Crappy phone quality pictures incoming

Better pics coming soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Aah the glorious MSI Lightning. Enjoying it so far? And how are the speakers, doing justice to that gem of a sound card? (I'm more of a headphone guy, meh :P)
    Good cable management and gratz on getting your build completed! Always nice to see people's finished rigs after they post here.

Let us know your overclocking results once you get around to it
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze