Quote Originally Posted by Flcrewpolo View Post
    *snip*
    Very nice rig. Lovin' all of the red.

I also noticed the complete absence of capital letters and punctuation in your post/signature. *Twitch*

Infracted. Being a grammar nazi is not tolerated here; not everyone are from an English speaking country.
    Last edited by Marest; 2011-12-01 at 01:04 PM.

Maybe his keyboard broke down and shift is not working anymore

On another note, very nice looking rig. =)

Quote Originally Posted by PJSand View Post

I also noticed the complete absence of capital letters and punctuation in your post/signature. *Twitch*
    Thanks!

while not an english major where would u have liked capital letters or punctuation in my sig?
    Last edited by Flcrewpolo; 2011-12-01 at 03:06 AM.

Oh god why did you have to point that out? Now I'm gonna go crazy.

But that's a nice build, good work with the sleeving. Dual 6870's should smash through any game...at normal resolutions. So unless you're running a 1600p or too many displays, I'd say wait till GTX600 series. I would never recommend a 590 or 6990 to anyone due to the headaches dual-GPU cards can give. A friend of mine works at the local PC store and he's lost count of the 590/6990 RMA's they've had, said it's almost as bad as the GTX295 days (that card...seriously).

i run eyefinity for bf3 and mw3 and some wow widescreen
    also do some video/photo editing

also planning on picking up 3 of the 27" apple high rez 2560x1600 monitors soon

So 7680x1600 in the end? At that resolution I wouldn't go with anything less than SLI 580 Lightning for 6gb total VRAM, and even then I think you would struggle to run any higher than Medium-High in BF3.
    In fact that resolution is so stupidly high I'd wait around for dual 7970s or GTX680 Lightnings. The monitors are superb for video/photo work but you're basically shooting yousrelf in the foot as far as gaming goes, IMO I'd be happy running stuff like BF3/Crysis on the middle monitor only.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2011-12-01 at 03:44 AM.

here is mine <snip>
    Great job on the tubing! I can't stand to see saggy tubes.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Tubes can sag? I thought their thickness and short lenghts would've been enough to keep them fairly rigid.

(wow that sounded wrong. shut up, you know what I mean!)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    So 7680x1600 in the end? At that resolution I wouldn't go with anything less than SLI 580 Lightning for 6gb total VRAM, and even then I think you would struggle to run any higher than Medium-High in BF3.
    In fact that resolution is so stupidly high I'd wait around for dual 7970s or GTX680 Lightnings. The monitors are superb for video/photo work but you're basically shooting yousrelf in the foot as far as gaming goes, IMO I'd be happy running stuff like BF3/Crysis on the middle monitor only.
    if i do end up going with 3 of them it would be for editing im thinking either 2 590s or 2 7970s/690s looking at quad gpu

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    thanks i hate that 2 when people droop tubes etc wanted it tight and clean

Not sure why it double posted my apology!
    Last edited by Flcrewpolo; 2011-12-01 at 04:05 AM. Reason: double post

Thanks!

while not an english major where would u have liked capital letters or punctuation in my sig?
    Nice edits Chalk one up for the grammar police. Anyway, moving on.

I seriously do love the way all of those red components look (I'm sure it's hella fast too, but who cares about speed if it looks good, right?). I'm not quite sure about that purple neon though....

Too much talk of saggy tubes in this thread imo.

lol more like this *page*.... thread is 241 pages. XD (If you show 20 posts per page.)
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Titan
    And this;
    thanks i hate that 2 when people droop tubes etc wanted it tight and clean
    Saggy tubes don't make things tight and clean.
    [...]

. I'm not quite sure about that purple neon though....

They are uv and the left 1 is hidden behind side panel other is getting moved to the back panel of the tower so not right up in the window gives the tubes a nice red glow at night

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    ^Damn nice rig bro! Looks like a Cooler Master chassis yeah? Which onnnnne?
    Nope it's actually the rosewill blackhawk case. Solid case overall for its price range, definitely no complaints. Well built and looks decent. Wiring is a bit tight though seeing its a pretty slim case.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811147107

Who makes the boxes that people so commonly put next to their power supply? To hide the cables and achieve a cleaner look. Or is it not for that at all and has some other purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by yupholladay View Post
    Who makes the boxes that people so commonly put next to their power supply? To hide the cables and achieve a cleaner look. Or is it not for that at all and has some other purpose?
    It's just part of the case's features, i.e. HAF-X. It's not like you can get indepedent boxes because the area around each cases' PSU bay can be vastly different.

It's just part of the case's features, i.e. HAF-X. It's not like you can get indepedent boxes because the area around each cases' PSU bay can be vastly different.
    Hrmmm I see. However, many cases have quite a bit of room around the PSU (seeing its almost required for cable management) I feel like it wouldn't be hard to make a somewhat compatible.......box.

Oh not at all, as simple as folding a piece of tin/aluminum into a box shape and spray-painting it :P

SLI 580 Lightning for 6gb total VRAM,
    I'm pretty sure VRAM does not stack over SLI nor Crossfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I'm pretty sure VRAM does not stack over SLI nor Crossfire.
    It's sad, I've heard this as well.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS