Very nice, I get my new PC in a few days and this is almost exactly like my build. Gigabyte mobo instead and no tubing, just a Coolit ECO 240 MM.My first attempt at water cooling...Some notes.
* I never cared about PSU length until now. I had to swap out my Antec HCP-850 for a Corsair AX850. No Platinum level PSU is shallow enough.
* Compression fittings will destroy your fingers.
* You will probably have to make a couple trips to the hardware store for metric fasteners and washers.
* Gentle Typhoons have a tick when in a pull scenario (in this case push-pull).
* When flushing your radiator make sure you replace every rubber drain plug with an actual screw plugs.
* Putting TIM pads on every DRAM chip on a video card is tedious.