Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Is it just me or does that keyboard look tiny? Perhaps I've grown far too used to giant keyboards? Hmmm... Nice, Insane title! ^_^ Should've gotten it back in good ol' Wrath. But nice job anyways, looks like you just got it pretty recently, grats!!

And yeah, for PCs I've built that didn't have modular PSUs, I just zip-tied the remaining cables up and usually stick them in the bottom HDD cages.
    Nope you are indeed right, it is rather small (60%)
    I did inded get the insane recently(thanks :3) got so bored I thought i'd go for it... and still, bored with the game ... having a case of GW2WS(GW2 Withdrawl Syndrome).

I guess i'll just leave the cables like that for now then

Here's a recent picture..(about 10 mins ago) WITH a close up of the keyboard just for you Deltrus

D'oh, imgur is down, time to use an inferior host
    | PC | PC guts | WoW | LoL |

omg now the keys are mismatched colors! O_O
    Yeah.. i has 2 colours and i couldn't decide... think i may go back to the blue though, this lavender is awful to look at *only got them because i ordered "hot pink" but apparently it got lost in translation or something... ah well.
    But yeah, everything is done via modifiers you cant see,
    e.g;
    delete = Fn+/
    PgUp = Fn+[
    PgDwn = Fn+'
    PrntScrn = Fn+H
    | PC | PC guts | WoW | LoL |

High Overlord
    I recently built a new gaming PC to play BF3 and WoW I retired my old gaming PC to am workable file and media server/HTPC (intel i7 920, evga gtx260, evga x58 motherboard, 12gigs of ram, Corsair HX1000w PSU). my new system is in my Sig
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Mine is in my signature, so I shall just drop this post here to save myself reposting the pictures

Note to self: in the future, buy a modular PSU
    Anyone have any ideas what to do with said unused cables? other than leaving them tied up down there.
    Buy a SeaSonic if you do, they are absolutely fantastic. I love mine to bits, it's silent as a lamb even under load, actually my whole case is pretty quiet with the fans all at maximum speed. I love the fully modular capability of the SeaSonic PSU's, well worth 140 bucks for a 650 watt in my opinion. One of the biggest things about the SeaSonic PSU's is that below 20% power draw, the fans stop spinning, which is great and you never hear it while gaming anyway.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-05-07 at 11:35 PM.

Iphone picture quality FTW!
    Last edited by Charecters; 2012-11-11 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Iphone picture quality FTW!
    I'm guessing you like Razer?

Anyway, I request a close-up on your rig as well as a full system specification list!

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I'm guessing you like Razer?

Anyway, I request a close-up on your rig as well as a full system specification list!
    I tired to do a close up but the quality was so bad you couldn't see anything but the specs are:
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz
    COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 CPU fan
    crossfire 6870s
    16GB 1600MHz RAM
    2TB HDD
    120GB SSD
    Asrock z68 extreme3 gen3 MOBO
    SeaSonic 750W PSU
    Elite 430 cooler master case
    Last edited by Charecters; 2012-05-08 at 01:38 AM.

Keyboard is a Razer anansi mouse is a Razer naga and the headset is a Razer carcharias I think the monitor is an HP 1080p 23" LED
    Last edited by Charecters; 2012-05-08 at 01:54 AM.

Here is the fruit of my labour over the weekend.
    sorry for the iphone photos (I hope I did the images not too wide)

comparison between the size of the coolermaster cosmos 2 and my old silverstone raven rv-02

at work atm so only have the photos on my phone

Coolermaster cosmos 2 case
    ASRock Z77 Extreme 6
    i5-3570k @ 4.2 ghz
    corsair H100 cpu cooler with two scythe slipstream 1900 rpm fans
    16gb corsair vengeance 1866
    crossfire sapphire 7970 OC
    3x 2tb hdds
    128gb crucial m4
    Seasonic 860w X-series platinum

Peripherals:
    Ducky dk9008S mechanical keyboard
    Razer Naga
    Razer Megalodon Headphones (I got them as a gift and they're terrible)

Looks awesome, that will be a sick gaming setup! Nice choices on parts! Also your size is perfect!

Looks awesome, that will be a sick gaming setup! Nice choices on parts! Also your size is perfect!
    Yeah already enjoying the massive increase in fps - no more 10 fps on heroic spine!

Hm. Are those the Slipstream Slims or the regular Slipstreams? Seriously considering doing one final fan revamp (again sigh) and this time airflow+quietness > looks. Gentle Typhoons vs Slipstreams (I has fan controller).

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Hm. Are those the Slipstream Slims or the regular Slipstreams? Seriously considering doing one final fan revamp (again sigh) and this time airflow+quietness > looks. Gentle Typhoons vs Slipstreams (I has fan controller).
    They're the regular ones, the noise is a bit noticeable when they're running at the full 1900 rpm, but when they're not going flat out they are pretty quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    Yeah already enjoying the massive increase in fps - no more 10 fps on heroic spine!
    With dual 7970's? I'd hope not! Great rig, looks like a really great setup. Super jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Look into the Xigmatek Silent Series fans, they are fantastic. I tossed 3 of those in my new case and am contemplating getting 4 more 140mm fans for my case for exhaust and intake as well as a couple of 120mm for my H80 (though I might go with Bitfenix fans as they have better air flow).

How it used to be this summer

How it's now

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitein View Post
    How it's now
    I'm looking for a new desk and I must say that desk is win. Is it available online, or is it custom? Links appreciated!
    Last edited by Erous; 2012-05-08 at 12:46 PM.

3930K . RIVE . 2x 7970 . Cosmos II . AX1200 . 3x Dell U2312hm
    Computer Setup / DH / huntard