Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Awaiting a new H80 before I can power it on again though.
    lemme guess, pump rattle RMA?

...anyways, I posted it in my build log thread but I figured I'd post it here too. I finished setting up my computer's water cooling loop today

Quote Originally Posted by Adappy View Post
    lemme guess, pump rattle RMA?
    Woa, how did you guess? Are you psychic?

Seriously though, yes - it had a rattling pump. Was supposed to ship it last Friday from work but the guy who handles our deliveries thought it would fit better in his truck. Took me a good amount of phone calls to track it down (especially since all it said on the actual package was "Privat"). It's on its way now though. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    <snip>

Set-up at my new apartment. Awaiting a new H80 before I can power it on again though. (Picture was taken through the plexi so it is a bit shoddy.)
    Considered adding some cathodes? Or turning on the lights? Or using camera flash (but that'll just reflect off the plexi)?
    I can't see anything :S

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    I can't see anything :S
    I took another just for you Xuvial <3
    http://i.imgur.com/dshF8.jpg

Cba to edit away the reflections again though.

I actually liked the non flashy dark imprint quite a lot. Looks more elegant in a way. I'd be tempted to keep it like that .
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW has been a CPU-bound game for much of its lifetime.

I don't even want to suggest watercooling, because that just looks sexy as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    I actually liked the non flashy dark imprint quite a lot. Looks more elegant in a way. I'd be tempted to keep it like that .
    So am I actually. I'm temped to add some faint white LEDs just to light up the components though.

Also, I almost forgot (continuing Cyan's trend):

Looking good Marest, crossing my fingers that your new H80 is noise free!

Decided that my previous pictures didn't really show off the cable management or cable extensions, also took a picture of behind the motherboard tray.

Build log here.

Hehe!

Finally another person who has their Seasonic installed upside down. Quite pretty Noteworthy considered adding the GPU to the loop anytime soon?
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-05-09 at 12:15 AM.

Finally another person who has their Seasonic installed upside down. Quite pretty Noteworthy considered adding the GPU to the loop anytime soon?
    Nah, I don't think so, the temps are fine they way they are, I think more tubing in such a small case (small when considering what loops that size are normally installed in) would make it look cluttered, not to mention, I'd need to buy a new pump/res, as I doubt the one that comes with the RASA 750 is powerful enough.

And yeah, it's "upside down", but I wanted the fan pointed down. :/

Well I feel bad because you did all that work to accomplish basically what an H100 does >_<
    As for the PSU, I only say "upside down" because the big decorative X is on the other side and Deltrus came waddling along to giggle at my seasonic sticker ruining my looks (pfft). Our cases have a nice, filtered bottom intake specifically for the PSU so it would be silly to install it any other way XD

Regarding the NZXT/Bitfenix/whatever sleeved extensions...I considered using those, but sadly the cables sprouting from the PSU still look mismatched and wierd. So it's either sleeve the whole thing or GTFO for me!

Finally got my 4 fans ordered with my fan controller controlling all of them

Including a fan controller built into the case

I would recommend - cooler master sickleflow 120 mm fans they move so much air and are silent when they are controlled

High Overlord
    I posted a picture of this earlier in the thread but here is a video of my stepson racing on my sim-racer

http://youtu.be/mJyu3Q9rrQE

This was a few days before i finished up the details; surround mounting / painting, shifter mount.
    Last edited by ApocolypticTampon; 2012-05-09 at 12:46 AM.
    I used to love going to the beach during summer, until Greenpeace started trying to push me back in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncutshadow View Post

I would recommend - cooler master sickleflow 120 mm fans they move so much air and are silent when they are controlled
    Love the yellow! what case is that btw? sorry for being lazy
    Intel i5 2500K | ASRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Gigabyte Windforcex3 GTX 680 OC | Crucial M4 128GB
    Western Digital Caviar Black 1.5TB | H100 | NZXT Hale90 850w | Arc Midi
    Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 (Browns)

Well I feel bad because you did all that work to accomplish basically what an H100 does >_<
    Oh I know, that was fairly deliberate. I did a water cooling loop for the fun of it, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Resinderate View Post
    Love the yellow! what case is that btw? sorry for being lazy

Its actually orange just the flash on the camera :P

The case is from AeroCool they have some slick products I recommend them

Finally Case - xpredator evil black edition

Quote Originally Posted by Uncutshadow View Post

So..much..side ventilation...

I agree with Sickleflows. Dirt-cheap, silent, push air, LED's that don't blind you, I run 3 of them in my case

CPU: Core i7-3770K
    RAM: 16 GB G.Skill RipJawsZ DDR3-2133
    MB: Asus SABERTOOTH Z77
    GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC
    SSD: 256 GB Samsung 830 Series
    Case: Silverstone TJ10S
    PSU: 1000 W Enermax Galaxy
    Cooler: Prolimatech Armageddon
    TFT: NEC WMGX³ 24" 1920x1200

Pro Cable-Management... lol, but it looks good from the outside. My next system will be perfect also from the inside, sometime in the future.

Last edited by joepesci; 2012-05-09 at 12:12 PM.