What size is the second monitor? 1824*1004 seems an odd resolution.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Think its a 19" the resolution is off of the blizzard tool that gets your specs when you set your preferences for beta opt ins, so don't know if its correct or not. Got it so long a go I don't have any manuals or the box left to check either =/
    Come see if I am streaming: http://www.twitch.tv/tmoffitt or follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/realTomMoffitt

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Should have spent some of that wasted money, from the PSU, on a better CPU heatsink!
    yea, the PSU wasnt my first choice, but i got it cheap-ish and i'm totally fine with the 212 EVO for my uses. I don't plan on even overclocking anything.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncutshadow View Post
    Its a antec spot cool good for little places in the case like the north bridge etc
    Your motherboard doesn't have a "Northbridge" or ICH. It has a very cool PCH which is covered by that expansion card shroud. Unless your RAM is running at super-high clocks and voltage, you don't need focused air cooling on that either. Basically the only boards I've ever used a Spot Cool for were nForce the 680i/780i/790i. They had really hot Northbridges as well as NF200 PCIe bridges.
    "Wrong. Deterrence deflects 100% of Iron Prison (Not tomb) dmg." -Jaydenkor, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    Your motherboard doesn't have a "Northbridge" or ICH. It has a very cool PCH which is covered by that expansion card shroud. Unless your RAM is running at super-high clocks and voltage, you don't need focused air cooling on that either. Basically the only boards I've ever used a Spot Cool for were nForce the 680i/780i/790i. They had really hot Northbridges as well as NF200 PCIe bridges.
    My bad guys very sorry il prob get rid of it tonight :P was in local PC shop for £1 on sale rofl

Funny story though when I got that new 3 gen mb from a local computer shop Novatec "cough" ... it wouldnt cold boot after 8-9 hours :S

So I took it back to the shop explained it to the member of staff and they didnt have the slightest clue what I was talking about and re-fused the replace the mb (baring in mind the MB was 2 days old no oc etc)

They told me the mb booted up after the 3rd time at still held their ground telling me it didnt need replacing... I honestly felt like saying "are you listening to yourself " it only booted after the 3rd time thats not right

I got the manager and told him about the cold boot problem and the words that came out of his mouth was "Oh yeah I know cool here we are new mb replacement " no questions asked and I havnt had problem since

in

My bad guys very sorry il prob get rid of it tonight :P was in local PC shop for £1 on sale rofl

Funny story though when I got that new 3 gen mb from a local computer shop Novatec "cough" ... it wouldnt cold boot after 8-9 hours :S

So I took it back to the shop explained it to the member of staff and they didnt have the slightest clue what I was talking about and re-fused the replace the mb (baring in mind the MB was 2 days old no oc etc)

They told me the mb booted up after the 3rd time at still held their ground telling me it didnt need replacing... I honestly felt like saying "are you listening to yourself " it only booted after the 3rd time thats not right

I got the manager and told him about the cold boot problem and the words that came out of his mouth was "Oh yeah I know cool here we are new mb replacement " no questions asked and I havnt had problem since
    Personally i would not listen to the people who tell you it is useless and keep it in for a bit of flavor. It is nice to see something a bit different now and again
    The great Friedrich Nietzsche once said, Shit happens deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Personally i would not listen to the people who tell you it is useless and keep it in for a bit of flavor. It is nice to see something a bit different now and again
    Exactly, we here at MMO-C can only give advice/tips and point out stuff. It's entirely up to the person whether they want to take the advice or not

I'm not hating on the style, but it was the initial response that required I made a point that you don't need a fan for it; it's going to be perfectly fine passively cooled, even if temperatures may get a little higher than with the fan.

Now, so far as setups go...

A finalized setup from none other than Drunkenvalley? Surely you jest! inb4 in two weeks Drunken is changing his chassis or something. ;p

So I'm trying to decide if I should drop back down to one monitor.... it just looks so much neater, (partially since my two monitors are not matching).
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

A finalized setup? Dream on. :P

Desk is way too small to fit that build, it's poking out :P. But atleast it's a metal desk with solid framework and doesn't look like it'll budge anytime soon.

Also are gamecoms? Bleeehhhhhwwww do some justice to your ears man :S

Blademaster
    Just got my new PC two days ago

The specs:
    •Case: Carbide Series 500R White Mid Tower Case
    •Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K, Ivy Bridge, 3.5GHz, Quad Core + Hyperthreading, 8MB Cache Processor (Extreme Overclock - 4.6Ghz)
    •Cooling: Corsair H80 Hydro Series - High Performance CPU Cooler
    •Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP, DDR3, 1600Mhz Memory
    •Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V, Gen3, Intel Z77 Chipset Motherboard
    •1st HDD: OCZ AGILITY 3 120GB SATA III 2.5" SSD
    •2nd HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, SATA6 Hard Drive
    •GFX card: 2GB EVGA GTX 680, 1006MHz GPU, 1536 Cores, 6000MHz GDDR5 Graphics Card
    •PSU: Corsair Gaming Series GS700 80+ Certified 700Watts
    •Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe

Obviously, OS and main applications are on SSD, anyhting else is installed on the normal disk.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So I'm trying to decide if I should drop back down to one monitor.... it just looks so much neater, (partially since my two monitors are not matching).
    That's one of the reasons I only use one monitor, two monitors is just untidy. Not to mention, I never really used my second monitor when I had one, if I need a second screen, I normally just use my laptop.

That being said, I am toying around with the idea of adding two more U2412Ms around Christmas, make a NVIDIA surround setup.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    That's one of the reasons I only use one monitor, two monitors is just untidy. Not to mention, I never really used my second monitor when I had one, if I need a second screen, I normally just use my laptop.

That being said, I am toying around with the idea of adding two more U2412Ms around Christmas, make a NVIDIA surround setup.
    Just have a set of matching monitors and some cable management and it can look very tidy :P I think I made my dual monitor setup look tidy. Back when I had two different monitors it looked kinda bad but I did not mind so much due to finding use for the screen estate.
    Obsidian 350D | Intel Core i7 2700K @ 4.8GHz | ASUS Maximus V Gene Z77 | 32GB RAM | Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 | 500GB SSD | LG 34" 21:9 34UM95-P

Smile 2012 Gaming PC build

I just made this PC and I have no problem with running wow. Wanted to shade my build so you guys can get more info about pc builds and etc. Its very quiet aswel, I run fans on arround 50 % all time. Bouth GPU and CPU and case fans.

Here is my list of parts:

NOCTUA NH-D14
    KINGSTON HYPERX 3K 120GB
    INTEL CORE I5 3570K
    FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE MINI
    CORSAIR AX 650W PROFESSIONAL SERIES MODULAR PSU
    CORSAIR 8GB DDR3 VENGEANCE LP PC3-12800 1600MHZ CL9
    ASUS P8Z77-M PRO Z77
    ACE FROST PRO SERIES 120MM 15DB
    ASUS GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB

Neat build, but do you only use it for WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeusx View Post
    ASUS GEFORCE GTX 670 2GB

I'd hope you don't have issues running WoW with this build =p Looks good. Your cable management hurts my eyes though!
    CPU: Intel i5-3570k (4.5GHz) MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth (uefi 2003)
    GPU: Asus 280X TOP (1130MHz/1750MHz) RAM: Corsair LP/LV white 8GB 1600MHz
    SSD: Samsung 840Pro 256GB + Crucial m4 128GB (040H) PSU: Seasonic 620M CASE: Corsair 500R (White/Black) Monitor: 1440p BenQ GW2765HT 1080p LG 237L-BN IPS
    Current build! ||Old Build || Bitdefender Total Security 2015 || AV-TEST 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zuksam View Post
    Just got my new PC two days ago

The specs:
    •Case: Carbide Series 500R White Mid Tower Case
    •Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K, Ivy Bridge, 3.5GHz, Quad Core + Hyperthreading, 8MB Cache Processor (Extreme Overclock - 4.6Ghz)
    •Cooling: Corsair H80 Hydro Series - High Performance CPU Cooler
    •Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP, DDR3, 1600Mhz Memory
    •Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V, Gen3, Intel Z77 Chipset Motherboard
    •1st HDD: OCZ AGILITY 3 120GB SATA III 2.5" SSD
    •2nd HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, SATA6 Hard Drive
    •GFX card: 2GB EVGA GTX 680, 1006MHz GPU, 1536 Cores, 6000MHz GDDR5 Graphics Card
    •PSU: Corsair Gaming Series GS700 80+ Certified 700Watts
    •Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe

Obviously, OS and main applications are on SSD, anyhting else is installed on the normal disk.
    Wait what? First let's check some stuff, you got the i7 ivy brdige clocked at 4,6 ghz without running REAL liquid? I mean at 3,5 ghz it should be 45c and if you really managed to get it up to 4,6 ghz without running over 80c please post picture, becuase every guide exlains their temps with ivy at just lower than 80c at 4,3-4,4 ghz. Second, why would you have home premium even though your total GB ram (with Vram) is 18gb? home premium supports maximum of 16 gb ram. so you're getting only 14gb ram and 2 g vram. Make no sense to me hurt cuz money wasted
    I7 - 4930K / 16 GB - 1600MHZ / R9 290 Core 1220 MHZ - Memory 1550 MHZ

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Wait what? First let's check some stuff, you got the i7 ivy brdige clocked at 4,6 ghz without running REAL liquid? I mean at 3,5 ghz it should be 45c and if you really managed to get it up to 4,6 ghz without running over 80c please post picture, becuase every guide exlains their temps with ivy at just lower than 80c at 4,3-4,4 ghz. Second, why would you have home premium even though your total GB ram (with Vram) is 18gb? home premium supports maximum of 16 gb ram. so you're getting only 14gb ram and 2 g vram. Make no sense to me hurt cuz money wasted
    edit: Okay I'm gonna be constructive instead.

1) Ivy Bridge is perfectly fine at 80-90c peaks. TJmax is 105c. And I seriously doubt it gets anywhere near that during gaming at 4.6ghz, H80 is perfectly viable for cooling it.
    2) What does Home Premium have to do with RAM? It supports up to 16gb, that's how much he has.
    3) You don't simply add video memory to system memory, they work seperately and do different things.
    4) No money was wasted.

The only questionable things in that build is the PSU and SSD.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-06-05 at 05:46 PM.

What Xuvial said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Isn't money wasted.
    Windows 7 HP 64bit only supports 16GB of RAM, but VRAM is not included in that.
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8