Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Truth be told though, most cameras tend to overcompensate just for the sake of making sure you get a picture. Ie my Galaxy SII's camera turns up the ISO (digital enhancement based on what pixels it was able to catch on photo), resulting in a very grainy picture very quickly. If not, it will often (over)compensate with a variety of other settings...

So take your time with the photo, basically.
    I like the fact you didn't paint all the bays white.
    Off topic but you can turn that feature off on the SII
    Last edited by lockedout; 2012-07-30 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Off topic but you can turn that feature off on the SII
    I've noticed. And I have to admit I'm a bit intrigued that you think I didn't notice.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    In fairness, I have one, and haven't noticed because I don't poke around in the settings.
    Either way, unless you want to post a picture of your SII or link its specc (IF you are gaming on it) -- which would be totally cool -- we are drifting off-topic.
    Last edited by tetrisGOAT; 2012-07-31 at 12:59 AM.

Sorry for the weird links cant post photo's yet. Also taken with me phone going to make some better photo's when i get the change

dropbox.com/s/toae51xgqgf2d3a/2012-07-30%2013.27.19.jpg
    dropbox.com/s/5dfwtvc425nz7hy/2012-07-30%2013.26.47.jpg
    Last edited by Konijntjes; 2012-07-31 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So because it is faulty, he wants to sell it all for $1k~? I'm sorry but is he stupid? Take the SSD out, try and get a proper Samsung/WD HDD and just see how Windows does on that.... somehow I doubt he needs to sell everything. Or could he still return the OCZ SSD, if that's an option?

And people say SATA III OCZ SSDs are no problem with new firmwares, bahhh. What BSOD code are you guys getting?

---------- Post added 2012-07-28 at 10:28 PM ----------

Somehow I bet the monitor is a 1920x1080 27". x_x

Please Cuckoos... tell me the 27" is a 2560x1440 resolution display. =/
    yes DeltrusDisc my 27 samsung is 2560x1440 850 series since everyone giveing me such a hard time useing 1 monitor i went ahead and ordered 2 more of them, i know thats what my video cards our meant for so ill try it out and go from there. they will be in on wed im going to have to restructure my whole desk setup to fit 3 of them on here meaning my case will have to move off desk once i have this all done ill take pics with my wifes camera not my old iphone which had crappy pics
    Last edited by Cuckoos; 2012-07-31 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoos View Post
    yes DeltrusDisc my 27 samsung is 2560x1440 850 series since everyone giveing me such a hard time useing 1 monitor i went ahead and ordered 2 more of them, i know thats what my video cards our meant for so ill try it out and go from there
    That's definitely a better way to use three 680s sir! Going to do NVidia surround?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    That's definitely a better way to use three 680s sir! Going to do NVidia surround?
    or dual 690 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Konijntjes View Post
    or dual 690 ?
    He got 3 680s, which is about equal to 1.5 690s.

yes i would imagine so, im upset since i ordered my pc in may since my old one went down that the new 690 werent available quite yet so i had to go with the 3 680's which im not complaining bye no means they rock but the new 690 is so op atm makes me drool. but for GW2 ill be fine

yes i would imagine so, im upset since i ordered my pc in may since my old one went down that the new 690 werent available quite yet so i had to go with the 3 680's which im not complaining bye no means they rock but the new 690 is so op atm makes me drool. but for GW2 ill be fine
    almost every game will be fine within the next few years

As I understand it though, dual GPU cards are a pain in the arse, anyways. :P

Also, when do we get pictures? :3

my new monitors should be in within this week ill have to restructure my whole setup too accomidate the monitors since my chassis sits on my desk i had previously taken pictures on my old 3g iphone but pics came out really bad.. its been dropped more than a few times once i get everything hooked up ill grab my wifes camera and take some new pics

my new monitors should be in within this week ill have to restructure my whole setup too accomidate the monitors since my chassis sits on my desk i had previously taken pictures on my old 3g iphone but pics came out really bad.. its been dropped more than a few times once i get everything hooked up ill grab my wifes camera and take some new pics
    Looking foward in seeing them sitting on a single 27" dell atm love that monitor

i have one question guy at bestbuy told me other day not a employee hes running 3 23 inch monitores not 2560x1440 and he said while playing GW2, in WvW or spvp he had it setup when he was playing his center screen showed his toon then each side left/right showed the side of his toon while running around, meaning he didnt have to look over with his mouse to look that way giveing him a huge advantage in visibility, is that even possible cuz it didnt sound right to me

i have one question guy at bestbuy told me other day not a employee hes running 3 23 inch monitores not 2560x1440 and he said while playing GW2, in WvW or spvp he had it setup when he was playing his center screen showed his toon then each side left/right showed the side of his toon while running around, meaning he didnt have to look over with his mouse to look that way giveing him a huge advantage in visibility, is that even possible cuz it didnt sound right to me
    I'll PM you with a reply since that question has more to do with GW2 and less to do with the gaming setup. That kind of thing should either be asked in it's own thread, the Computer Chat thread or in the GW2 sub-forum.

@OT My NZXT LED 2m thingy-stuff arrived yesterday! After raging about how it would fit in none of my PCI slots (retarded design) I finally realized that my CM Sniper had an 8th vertical slot, so it went there. Pics when I get home.

Set up a push/pull h100 in my 600t case lol, was a damn nightmare all for like 7C less. I broke a screw off too so its only on by 3 which probably isnt helping my temps durrrr.

Meh even 2 screws holding a fan (diagonally) have the same effect as 4. If the screws are STUPIDLY ANNOYING to put in, I only bother with 2.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-08-01 at 06:04 AM.

Well i meant on the actual heat sink touching the cpu, not just a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Well i meant on the actual heat sink touching the cpu, not just a fan
    You should probably replace that asap.

I have nothing to replace it with really. I cant send the h100 back since i mangled it pretty good to make it fit in my case. Ill weigh my options at my work shop and possibly just mock up a replacement with a regular nut/bolt and some washers or something. For now im rocking it with 3 and it seems to be doing fine.