Now thats a case i realy want too see pictures off tbh.
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 32 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G|Asus Xonar Phoebus|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958

Alright, let's take a breather before this goes out of hand. Love and cuddle for everyone!

This is more or less a brag thread, and at times people will post setups that simply isn't theirs just to get attention. If you suspect this; ignore the post. Don't call the poster out by saying "post proof" or "you're full of shit" - that just causes unnecessary drama and who wants that?

And for new posters - we want pictures! I know there is a 10 post limit, but you can still post broken links and a moderator might very well fix it for you. Only got a crappy cellphone camera? We don't care - we still want pictures! Just remember to use thumbnails :-)

And if you suspect someone of trolling - always report them.

Alright, let's all have a good time in this thread!

To go along with Marest's above post, www.imgur.com has some very easy thumbnailing features and is the most suggested image hosting website on all of mmo-champion, by the posters, of the posters, FOR the posters. Besides, imageshack and others have pop ups, ads, and open up extra windows. How annoying!

to go along further, pictures are more than proof, and thats not the main reason they are asked for, it's because we have all seen this:

p67/z77
    7970/680/670
    H80/NH-D14
    HAF/600t

thats pretty common for a gaming machine, so pictures show others how you built your's and what makes it different, and may provide inspiration to others when they build theirs

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Bleh, unfortunately, i cant post any pictures since i dont have any way of transfering pictures from cellphone to computer, but i'll try to get something soon

Did you post pictures of your setup Cyanotical? i'd love to see the one you've got in your sig.

Also, how much did that beast cost?
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-08-04 at 01:03 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Bleh, unfortunately, i cant post any pictures since i dont have any way of transfering pictures from cellphone to computer, but i'll try to get something soon

Did you post pictures of your setup Cyanotical? i'd love to see the one you've got in your sig.

imgur app for android or iphone
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

not yet, i was gonna take pics of mine side by side with the workstation i just built for my brother, but i haven't found my round-2-it yet

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Only got a crappy cellphone camera? We don't care - we still want pictures! Just remember to use thumbnails :-)
    If a crappy cellphone camera photo is what you want, a few crappy cellphone camera pictures this thread shall have!

I only need to sleeve a few things and honestly I can't be arsed to even attempt doing a little more cable management. xD
    Everything is working as it should at the moment, i've built it almost 1 month ago.
    And I changed the kitchen chair with a nice comfty leather chair, no more leaning like a golem on the screen. \o/
    Last edited by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire; 2012-08-04 at 02:22 PM.

Let's see...

Sabertooth Z77
    Corsair HX 650W
    Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB
    CM Hyper 212+
    And.. ASUS DCII GTX 580?

And the case looks to be a Cooler Master case, perhaps the HAF X?

(Also, thanks for the cell-phone pictures!)

That's not DCII anything do be honest .

I like the white chair and drawers though!

Edit: Say what? The chair is gone >? Well that's a bummer..

Let's see...

Sabertooth Z77
    Corsair HX 650W
    Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB
    CM Hyper 212+
    And.. ASUS DCII GTX 580?

And the case looks to be a Cooler Master case, perhaps the HAF X?

(Also, thanks for the cell-phone pictures!)

Almost flawless!
    It's a hyper TX3, it's a little different from above because it has 3 heathpipes instead of 4. I would have liked the 212 but at my local store they were sold out and I really needed a cpu cooler since the stock one decided to break one of its pins. :/
    The GPU is a Sapphire HD 6950, at the moment I'm using two of them but a month ago when I took the picture I didn't have the other one installed yet.
    I'm trying to sell them to get a gtx 670, don't get me wrong they work like a charm but I'd rather have a single card, sometimes I feel like crossfire isn't working as it should.
    Last edited by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire; 2012-08-04 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    If a crappy cellphone camera photo is what you want, a few crappy cellphone camera pictures this thread shall have!

I only need to sleeve a few things and honestly I can't be arsed to even attempt doing a little more cable management. xD
    Everything is working as it should at the moment, i've built it almost 1 month ago.
    And I changed the kitchen chair with a nice comfty leather chair, no more leaning like a golem on the screen. \o/
    Is that One Piece I see in the distance?

Since the power-connectors aren't chimney stacked, it's sure as heck not reference GTX 680. Looking at the power-connector, is that 8+6pin?
    EDIT: Too late for me, durp.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-08-04 at 02:46 PM.

Got my new build just a few days ago, I'm sadly away from home right now but I'm back on Tuesday so I'll post some pictures then. Until then, specs!

Case: NZXT Phantom 410
    CPU: Intel i7 3770 Ivy Bridge
    Cooling: Be Quiet! BK014
    GPU: ATI Radeon 7850 2gb (XFX)
    RAM: Corsair 16gb (4x4)
    Mobo:*Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
    SSD: 240gb Corsair Force Series GT 2.5
    HDD: 1tb SATA III
    PSU: Corsair 600w
    Peripherals: Razer Naga mouse. Razer Lycosa keyboard. Xbox 360 wired controller for windows.
    Last edited by Tommy2er; 2012-08-04 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Got my new build just a few days ago, I'm sadly away from home right now but I'm back on Tuesday so I'll post some pictures then. Until then, specs!

Case: NZXT Phantom 410
    CPU: Intel i7 3770 Ivy Bridge
    GPU: ATI Radeon 7850 2gb (XFX)
    RAM: Corsair 16gb (4x4)
    Mobo:*Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
    SSD: 240gb Corsair Force Series GT 2.5
    HDD: 1tb SATA III
    PSU: Corsair 600w
    Peripherals: Razer Naga mouse. Razer Lycosa keyboard. Xbox 360 wired controller for windows.
    Did you buy a locked CPU or was it just a typo? based on your motherboard and CPU heat sink I'd assume you meant a 3770k?

Also the PSU sounds like it could be a CX600? Not the best quality they've made but hopefully it'll be fine for you.
    Last edited by Notarget; 2012-08-04 at 03:20 PM.
    CPU: Intel i5-3570k (4.5GHz) MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth (uefi 2003)
    GPU: Asus 280X TOP (1080MHz/1700MHz) RAM: Corsair LP/LV white 8GB 1600MHz
    SSD: Samsung 840Pro 256GB + Crucial m4 128GB (040H) PSU: Seasonic 620M CASE: Corsair 500R (White/Black) Monitor: LG 237L-BN IPS
    Current build! ||Old Build || Bitdefender Total Security 2014 || AV-TEST Jan/Feb 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    That's not DCII anything do be honest .

I like the white chair and drawers though!

Edit: Say what? The chair is gone >? Well that's a bummer..
    It was terrible, no back support whatsoever :/

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Is that One Piece I see in the distance?
    It's RAVE in the middle and 15 books of One piece on the right

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Oh, I've never heard of that before, time to google it!

And.. ASUS DCII GTX 580?
    Remember that DC2s have a black backplate
    WoWProgress: Gouca of Shattered Hand. Security vs. Garrosh 25H
    Software engineer at Microsoft (former Nokia).

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Did you buy a locked CPU or was it just a typo? based on your motherboard and CPU heat sink I'd assume you meant a 3770k?

Also the PSU sounds like it could be a CX600? Not the best quality they've made but hopefully it'll be fine for you.
    I went for a 3770 because I know literally nothing about over clocking CPU's, and I've got no intention of doing so in the future so paying another £20 or so didn't make sense for features I won't take advantage of. And considering I'm going from an older machine with a first generation i3, the upgrade is more than enough for me.

The reason for the additional cooling was really to ensure that the system is always quiet, in the past stock fans were always too loud for my taste. Bit nit picky on my part but hey ho.

And yes the PSU is the 600CX.

---------- Post added 2012-08-04 at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    Oh, I've never heard of that before, time to google it!
    It came pretty highly reviewed from pretty much every site I could find, and from a close friend too.

Just got this baby in today:

i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD