Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    dude....get up and walk around every once in a while
    lol yeah seriously.

I used to take short minimal breaks during gaming, now I try to take longer ones and only use the headphones if I must, speakers are dominant, but still, for one's own health, taking numerous breaks will just make you feel better. Get up, talk to people, go outside, pet a dog, cook some food, brew some coffee, just something, the weight will suddenly disappear. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

I couldn't find my camera and this was the best iPhone pic I could take. I think it looks beast

Twitch video

If you go to around 40mins in, you can see a raid with full ultra with my computer(with vsync). Let me know if you want any more iPhone pics XD.
    Last edited by Dropndestroyrr; 2012-09-13 at 05:43 AM.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    dude....get up and walk around every once in a while
    I am running/exercising 1½ hours a day atleast. :P
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    I don't think you quiet understand how durable the mx518 is. I treat mine like crap and it hasn't even got a scratch on it. Only the Logitech badge has worn.
    Meanwhile I don't understand how a Logitech mouse lasts 7 years when every Logitech mouse I've owned died within 16 months. -_-
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Meanwhile I don't understand how a Logitech mouse lasts 7 years when every Logitech mouse I've owned died within 16 months. -_-
    I had an MX518...lasted me for YEARS. I had to give it up because it was getting a bit crusty, similar to the pic above.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    There are two kinds of Logitech mice. First there is the sturdy MX518 that represents everything that is right with logitech's mouse making department (). And then we have every other mouse ever made, whos name elude me because they are not particularly noteworthy.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    There are two kinds of Logitech mice. First there is the sturdy MX518 that represents everything that is right with logitech's mouse making department (). And then we have every other mouse ever made, whos name elude me because they are not particularly noteworthy.
    My logitech G7 is also lasting 7 years, just saying :P Altho sometimes my scroll wheel acts up -.- which seems totally random

Alright guys and gals, we're starting to drift off-topic, if you want to discuss the tank of a mouse that was the MX518, take it to the chat thread!

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    [
    perfect disguise for my ux32vd arrived
    looks on people's faces are priceless when they find out im playing sc2 during breaks

Tiny bit of update as to where my rig's going. ouo

Dammit drunkenvalley, get this thing built and put us out of our misery :P
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

I kind of can and kind of can't. Waiting for some stuff from mdpc-x.com, mostly for screwing the rads into place in the case.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 05:00 PM ----------

Oh, and here's a small fun image.

Is it mounted on something or just standing on the fittings? :P

It's got grips holding it to the case, but I don't especially trust their grip as far as vertical movement go. So it's "sitting" on the fittings, which directly connect to the pump within the box at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Dammit drunkenvalley, get this thing built and put us out of our misery :P
    You have no idea.

I used to Skype with him all the time. That was many many months ago. I was driven nuts by how often he'd be like, "well I also love this case! And this case! And how about these fans? This RAM? That motherboard!"

It was like, holy shit, even I have a limit for PC hardware? Drunken found it. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    perfect disguise for my ux32vd arrived
    looks on people's faces are priceless when they find out im playing sc2 during breaks
    What's the name of it? Kind of interested :P
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

Got my new keyboard in D:
    Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

Cheaper than other mechs while still being awesome

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

'Tis indeed a very nice keyboard, top reviews everywhere. I'm surprised Gigabyte could pull something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    'Tis indeed a very nice keyboard, top reviews everywhere. I'm surprised Gigabyte could pull something like that
    I didn't want a Razer keyboard anymore, and the K90 isn't fully mechanical.
    If you want blue LED's that only leaves one option around here; the gigabyte

Loving it so far! Feels amazing!
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

Currently running with:

PC Specs:
    Hantol Power supply 800W 80+
    Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ATX LGA1155
    INTEL Core i7-2600K 3400MHz LGA1155
    KINGSTON 4GB PC3-10600 1333MHz CL9 (2)
    WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2000GB SATA6 64MB
    Radeon HD6950 - 2048MB GDDR5 ram
    OCZ Agility 3 240GB 525/500 r/w
    LiteOn iHAS122 DVDRW 22xSpeed SAW SATA

External Components:
    22" Samsung screen