"Upgrade" a computer with a GTX 690 to a GTX Titan? Okay...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

Why the hell is it called GTX Titan when nVidia specifically said they wanted to get away from the GTX brand because it was starting to get handed out to even the borderline-midrange cards :S

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Why the hell is it called GTX Titan when nVidia specifically said they wanted to get away from the GTX brand because it was starting to get handed out to even the borderline-midrange cards :S
    At least Titan is a true GTX unlike the sorts of 650 and so on.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

I am trying to post a link but I can't just yet so you guys are going to have to work with me on this go here...

s1278.beta. photobucket .com/user/rinji1985/library/ <-- remove the spaces by the . on photobucket

and for some reason I cant find my original post.. SO here are the specs again

CPU - 3770k
    CPU Cooling - TPC 812
    GPU - EVGA 690gtx
    Ram - Corsair LP 32gb
    SSD - Samsung 840 pro 512gb
    HDD - WD 2TB
    PSU - OCZ ZX 850w
    MB - Asrock Z77 oc formula.... Came from a Asus maximus extreme V
    Case - Cosmos II
    Last edited by Rinji; 2013-02-21 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinji View Post
    I am trying to post a link but I can't just yet so you guys are going to have to work with me on this go here...

http://s1278.beta.photobucket.com/us...i1985/library/ <-- remove the spaces by the . on photobucket

and for some reason I cant find my original post.. SO here are the specs again

CPU - 3770k
    CPU Cooling - TPC 812
    GPU - EVGA 690gtx
    Ram - Corsair LP 32gb
    SSD - Samsung 840 pro 512gb
    HDD - WD 2TB
    PSU - OCZ ZX 850w
    MB - Asrock Z77 oc formula.... Came from a Asus maximus extreme V
    Case - Cosmos II
    I suggest using imgur, everyone and their mother and their mmo-champion administrator prefers it. x_x

Your link should be fixed now, though.
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2013-02-21 at 01:38 PM.
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.

Oh I'm Sorry I will fix that right now.

Oh I'm Sorry I will fix that right now.
    It works - I'm just saying in the future, people would prefer imgur. :P

But in my quote I took out the spaces for people, but once you get to 10 posts, you can make it a good link.

Ah ok then well I made an account on there so please dont hate me I am going to post it lol.

Ah ok then well I made an account on there so please dont hate me I am going to post it lol.
    Rofl, it's no biggy. We prefer imgur immensely!

Cool man! I just need this last post... and!

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 08:47 AM ----------

http://imgur.com/a/Dx1pA#0

Plus you can use the "Large Thumbnail" option and not have to worry about picture size infractions
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

I like the IOPS of that drive, I want one!
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Plus you can use the "Large Thumbnail" option and not have to worry about picture size infractions
    This.

And honestly, I love your build item choices... 8GB DIMMs. Glorious. ASRock Z77 OC Formula, tasty. The 690 always looks hot.

Thank you sir.

I am gonna upload some more pictures of the case and what not in just a few but it is pretty basic from what you see online lol.
    | Intel 6700k | Asus z170 Pro | EVGA 980Ti SC SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 512GBx2 | WD Black 4TB | 32GB Corsair | OCZ ZX 850W |

Thank you sir.

I am gonna upload some more pictures of the case and what not in just a few but it is pretty basic from what you see online lol.
    Why did you switch the MVE for an asrock?

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Why did you switch the MVE for an asrock?
    Alot of reasons but a few is that the QVL is impossible and just way to picky. They also are having issues with the OC key I tried the forums with the memory issue for it that I had with DIMMS A2 and B2 not functioning and got no luck. Even standard ddr3 @ 1600Mhz @ 1.5v wouldn't post with X.M.P. or with changing of the memory clock settings. I even moved it to 1333 and had no luck. Took the board back swapped it out and it did ok but started acting up as well so I finally just left the MVE all together. So far this Asrock I am loving and haven't had any issues with it other then when I first got it all setup I had to disable the IGPU in the bios or the board would just non stop reboot. However that was the only problem it reads all 32GB np on X.M.P.
    | Intel 6700k | Asus z170 Pro | EVGA 980Ti SC SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 512GBx2 | WD Black 4TB | 32GB Corsair | OCZ ZX 850W |

Alot of reasons but a few is that the QVL is impossible and just way to picky. They also are having issues with the OC key I tried the forums with the memory issue for it that I had with DIMMS A2 and B2 not functioning and got no luck. Even standard ddr3 @ 1600Mhz @ 1.5v wouldn't post with X.M.P. or with changing of the memory clock settings. I even moved it to 1333 and had no luck. Took the board back swapped it out and it did ok but started acting up as well so I finally just left the MVE all together. So far this Asrock I am loving and haven't had any issues with it other then when I first got it all setup I had to disable the IGPU in the bios or the board would just non stop reboot. However that was the only problem it reads all 32GB np on X.M.P.
    Well I have this board as well and the OC key/rog connect thingies are just totally useless to me. Did you try to rma the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Well I have this board as well and the OC key/rog connect thingies are just totally useless to me. Did you try to rma the board?

It was quicker to just return it to my local store for a new one rather then wait for the R.M.A.... I need my machine up and running lol.

Asus P6T Deluxe
    Core I7 920 @2,67Ghz (Can overclock without probs to 3.2Ghz)
    2 x Nvidia GTX 590
    12GB ram

4 x monitors (3 x 22'' and 1 x 47'')

CPU and Graphic cards are watercooled and i have about 2½ liters of demineralised water running through my system at all times.

I'll maybe post pictures of the setup at a later time.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

3.2ghz is a very marginal overclock, considering the custom loop.
    Seeing as i struggle saturating 1x670 on a 4.2ghz i5-760, i suspect some CPU bottlenecking on that system.