Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Not going to ignore, other computer forum regs posted on my Facebook calling you out as a challenger!

HAVE AT THEE!!!
    Damn that's alot of bottles. I don't like beer though, more vodka!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Damn that's alot of bottles. I don't like beer though, more vodka!!!!
    You can have all the vodka sir, I'll take the beers!

Also, greetings from your Western neighbors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

I'm not too worried about $3.05. :P
    + a motherboard
    WoW - Windrunner: Snozzberries, Googs, Boryndon, Corndizzle, Kaylin, Georgejetson, Lentis, Knerd, Durlen, Marlevon

Quote Originally Posted by googz View Post
    + a motherboard
    If I get hired tomorrow, I'll be like /shrug, get money, buy newer better motherboard.

I'll just sue the USPS. :P
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.

If I get hired tomorrow, I'll be like /shrug, get money, buy newer better motherboard.

I'll just sue the USPS. :P
    Chances are they wouldn't be able to refund the 3 dollars insurance premium, let alone the damage to the motherboard. Probably not worth your time.
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Chances are they wouldn't be able to refund the 3 dollars insurance premium, let alone the damage to the motherboard. Probably not worth your time.
    Suing is a common practice in America that works time and time again. But let's take this conversation to the chat thread, shall we?

Not going to ignore, other computer forum regs posted on my Facebook calling you out as a challenger!

HAVE AT THEE!!!
    I spy a Southern Tier "Choklat" bottle and an "Old Rasputin." You have good taste, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    I spy a Southern Tier "Choklat" bottle and an "Old Rasputin." You have good taste, sir!
    Why thank you! The 15 year anniversary Old Rasputin was absolutely superb, too.

In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Oh how I have been threatening to post my rig... Now that I am (almost) tipsy enough to take pics of it and do so...

Crappy phone pics, so sorry. Also, sorry for the wires in the last pic. Just hooked everything back up after putting some new, nicer SATA cables in.

Stats:
    i5-3570k @ 4.3gHz (stock voltage)
    Asus P8Z77-V
    G.Skill 1600MHz, 1.25v 4GBx2
    Noctua NH-D14
    Crucial M4 128GB SSD (boot)
    WD Caviar Black 1TB (data)
    Gigabyte GTX670 WF3
    Seasonic Platinum 860W
    Silverstone Raven RV-02E

Other specs not seen:
    Dell U23HM
    AudioEngine D1 DAC
    Samson MediaONE 4a speakers
    Grado SR-80i headphones
    Zalman clip-on mic
    Corsair K-90 keyboard
    Corsair M-60 + M-90 mice

Yes, I know the PSU is overkill for my current rig. Yes I know I could have gone cheaper with the MB. blah blah blah.

I chose what I did for certain reasons. New GPU coming September~. I needed WiFi, and since I got a great deal on the MB, why not? Etc.

ONE MORE THING! I am consuming beer while taking the pics. I need more to get better pics. And a camera.
    Last edited by Idrinkwhiterussians; 2013-04-11 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Added another pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Really looking at some of these machines and wondering what I could make in my price range

Quote Originally Posted by Materblaster View Post
    Really looking at some of these machines and wondering what I could make in my price range
    Start a thread in the lovely Upgrade/Build section and give us the details laid out in the sticky. Loads of people around here would be happy to help!

nice build, will tip my hat to you for your silverstone raven 2 case , hows that treating you, wondering how the bigger brother to my raven 3 is like

It really has been quite lovely. I am very happy with the air-pen fans, dust filtering and overall look. I do wish I had forked out a bit more for the FT-02 though.

I have barely cleaned it in the past ~9 months (since I built it) and really, there was not more than a very fine layer of dust on the fans. There was practically nothing on the components inside, so I would say it is doing the job quite well.

Cooling performance is pretty fantastic overall as well. I have not had the GPU or CPU hit above 59°C even with overclocks and while folding or stress testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    It really has been quite lovely. I am very happy with the air-pen fans, dust filtering and overall look. I do wish I had forked out a bit more for the FT-02 though.
    the RV02e and FT02 have the exact same chassis, only the exterior shell is different

i7-6700K | Z170 Class. K | 16GB DDR4-3200 | GTX-980ti | Samsung 950 Pro RAID0 | SuperNOVA 1Kw P2 | Lian Li PC-07S
    ROG Swift PG348Q | Ducky DSX | Zowie ZA11 | Xonar Essence One | Tannoy Reveal 402

the RV02e and FT02 have the exact same chassis, only the exterior shell is different
    This I know, but the aluminum is quite lovely, as well as the different foot/base.

aye both cases are really nice, but ye, the dust is just barely anything in these, so much positive pressure and everything is made to be blown upwards, though would love to see if any one has made a build using a caselab cases, such as http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sth10/ :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    aye both cases are really nice, but ye, the dust is just barely anything in these, so much positive pressure and everything is made to be blown upwards, though would love to see if any one has made a build using a caselab cases, such as http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sth10/ :P
    I then ask: Why?

Huge cases have no practical use. They make eATX motherboards look like mITX, you need to use extension cables for everything, there is ridiculous amount of radiator space to the point of it just being plain stupid. If you want to build a server, you get a server rack. If you want to build a computer you get a computer case of appropriate size. Going big for the sake of big is idiotic, in my opinion.

just for show really , as computer lovers, i do like to see what crazy things people can do in their systems, some people make their rigs look like works of art

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    just for show really , as computer lovers, i do like to see what crazy things people can do in their systems, some people make their rigs look like works of art
    Look at Marest's. That's a work of art. And it isn't in a full tower.

his computer is art, but it is a full tower, at least from the case description :P

i dont mean it has to be big to be a work of art, but its nice to see a whole variation