dualshock 4 is Windows compatible, though

After playing with xbox one and ps4 controllers though, Xbox One is much better and i was never a fan of 360 controller
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    dualshock 4 is Windows compatible, though

After playing with xbox one and ps4 controllers though, Xbox One is much better and i was never a fan of 360 controller
    I can't wait to try the SteamOS controller though. I have tried both the Xbox One and PS4 and I liked them equally.
    The one with the best OS support gets my support though.
    Skylake & Maxwell gaming build 2015
    6700K 4.7GHz | H100i GTX | Asus Z170 Maximus Viii Gene | Carbide Air 240 | Corsair LPX 16GB | GTX 980 Gaming G1 |
    Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair RM750i | Razer BW Chroma - Razer Deathadder Chroma | AOC 24 G-Sync 144Hz |

Points to whoever figures out what's going on with these two pictures.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Old EK-block swapped for Supremacy?

no more barbs!

Neither of those, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Neither of those, I'm afraid.
    solid tube connectors, either for copper or hardened pvc

i7-6700K | Z170 Class. K | 16GB DDR4-3200 | GTX-980ti | Samsung 950 Pro RAID0 | SuperNOVA 1Kw P2 | Lian Li PC-07S
    Dell U3415w | Ducky DSX | Zowie ZA11 | Xonar Essence One | Tannoy Reveal 402

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    solid tube connectors, either for copper or hardened pvc
    I am planning that, but I've had those floating around for ages haha. Naw, what's going on is that I've swapped tops around. Used to be one was full nickel and the other was copper+acrylic.

Thought flipping it made for a very neat look on both.

So I finally got around to cleaning up my desk and tried to fix some of the cable spaghetti under my table
    so now I can finally show my setup without feeling ashamed

This is my pc specs:
    CPU: i5-2500k oc to 4.2
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212+
    RAM: 8GB of Corsair Vengeance memory 1600Mhz
    GPU: MSI GTX570
    Motherboard: Asus something Z68
    SSD: Samsung 840 256GB
    HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB
    PSU: Fractal Design Newton r2 600W (really nice and quiet)
    Case: Fractal Design R4 (love it)
    Fan controller: some scythe controller that i got in a bundle with the fans
    Fans: 4x Scythe Gentle Typhoons that are running at a smooth 800 RPM
    I built this pc back in august 2011, but i upgraded it with a new PSU new case and SSD over this summer.
    Im fairly happy with it, it might not be top of the line any longer but it does all I need it to do, so I can't really complain

My peripherals are:
    - a Cooler Master Quickfire TK with blues, it feels like heaven to type on this i could never go back to membrane
    - a Logitech g600 for mmos and a g400 for FPS
    - a Samson C01U great microphone, I got the arm for it cheap in a bundle and I could not really find anything that could compete with it at the price
    and the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, these are my first real headphones and they do not dissapoint, they made me start to actually listen to and appreciate music they are driven by a Creative DAC that is lying on the floor.

My next upgrade will definitely be either a Korean 27 inch monitor or the M&M stack from Schiit

Sorry for the long post (hope I can get the Pictures to work)
    "The facts be damned, we'll make that up as we go along." - most sensationalist news
    "Before man started lifting, he was nothing, he was a barnacle on society, a fucking troglodyte" - Dom Mazzetti the brogod
    "this prob sound dumb but do the Germans think hitler is a like a war hero or do they hate him like every1 els?" - hitler rant video

Very nice well-rounded build with good audio, glad to see someone with a nice taste in peripherals! They are all really good for the price.
    A 1440p 27" will be nice but I'm afraid a GTX570 is really going to struggle in the more graphics-heavy games at that resolution. I suppose your upgrade path will involve an R280X at some point, or maybe even a GTX780/R290X depending on how fierce the price-wars get between AMD and nVidia.
    Then you can get a better cooler to push that lil' i5 2500K to 4.6-4.8ghz to keep up with the increased GPU demand.

But good lord what is going on with your wallpaper :S
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-10-15 at 08:27 PM.

I mostly play Indie games and Old games (think KoTOR or Rome total war) so i don't really need a new GPU yet :P might get one when the next generation gets released

Whats wrong with the wallpaper? :P

I mean generation GTX8xx or Rx 3xx
    "The facts be damned, we'll make that up as we go along." - most sensationalist news
    "Before man started lifting, he was nothing, he was a barnacle on society, a fucking troglodyte" - Dom Mazzetti the brogod
    "this prob sound dumb but do the Germans think hitler is a like a war hero or do they hate him like every1 els?" - hitler rant video

That is beyond seexy, just waiting for overclocking results
    6700K 4.7GHz | H100i GTX | Asus Z170 Maximus Viii Gene | Carbide Air 240 | Corsair LPX 16GB | GTX 980 Gaming G1 |
    Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair RM750i | Razer BW Chroma - Razer Deathadder Chroma | AOC 24 G-Sync 144Hz |

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    That is beyond seexy, just waiting for overclocking results
    those will need another week pretty much.
    currently got almost everthing installed. (naked die mounting kit had slightly too thick screws to be used )
    tommorow 1 hour of college and after that time for tubing, fixing the wires for the fans etc and filling it up
    after that work my ass of to make some school deadlines. (a must have source for a certain assignment won't be viewable untill the day before the due date )
    weekend family stuff due to birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    those will need another week pretty much.
    currently got almost everthing installed. (naked die mounting kit had slightly too thick screws to be used )
    tommorow 1 hour of college and after that time for tubing, fixing the wires for the fans etc and filling it up
    after that work my ass of to make some school deadlines. (a must have source for a certain assignment won't be viewable untill the day before the due date )
    weekend family stuff due to birthday.
    Ah well, atleast it will be worth it. Pretty excited how much of a difference that die mounting will make though.

Kreserb...

I have the same chair, case, mousepad and headphones. Well, I used to have the chair until it broke.
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4
    Muh Paladin

well this took me way more time then expected.
    however so far the result is very satisfying.
    *drool* Too bad they look bland compared to other blocks.

Just out of interest how do the evga blocks perform, I recall reading the have relatively high resistence.
    i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz 1.35V || Asus Z97 Hero VII || EVGA GTX 980 Sli (x2) 1455Mhz || 32GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB(x3) SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings -
    Corsair 900D || ASUS ROG Swift || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Logitech G502 || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller || HTC Vive (on order)

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar

holy crap this took way more time then expected but everything did go pretty smooth. (with the exception of minor leak @sli connector , hence the white stuff > velcro ftw)
    must say the clear tubing and nickel/black theme worked out pretty damm good looking compared to what i had in mind.

Damn them for not providing fully sleeved cables. Other than a few colors here and there it looks great! Can't really complain about the performance
    CPU: Intel i7-4790k 4.7GHz MB: ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1-Gaming 1519MHz Boost RAM: Corsair Pro 16GB 1866MHz
    SSD: Samsung 850-EVO 500GB PSU: Corsair RM550 CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Monitor: 1440p Dell U2515H 1080p LG 237L-BN IPS
    Current build! (not updated) ||Old Build || Antivirus + Security 10 || AV-TEST 2016

well this took me way more time then expected.
    however so far the result is very satisfying.
    <picture with shot glass>
    I see the shot glass... there there, it's all over now. You can OC to your heart's content and game...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread