Beast lol

My rig finally reached the point when iam done with upgrading for some time and iam really happy about the outcome so far, so i can show you guys some pics. (the pics without light are pretty bad as iam total noob with this camera, but i hope it will serve the purpose to show how it looks at night...just imagine it is more red then this orange bs )

PICS HERE

CPU: Intel i5 3570K @4.5Ghz
    Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
    Mobo: ASrock Z77 Pro3
    Ram: Corsair Vengance LP 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    GPU: ASUS GTX780 DCUII
    PSU: Corsair GS700
    Drives: OCZ Vertex4 128GB
    Samsung 750GB
    WD 1TB Blue
    Toshiba DVD burner
    Case: CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer with one 120mm random red fan as exhaust and double 200mm CoolerMaster fans in front and at the top.
    Mouse: Gigabyte M8000X
    Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewider x4
    LCD: LG Flatron W2261VP (oldest part of my pc almost dont feel the need to replace it, but got used to double screen almost instantlly when ive borrowed my bros LCD, so cant wait for new one )

My last upgrade was the GPU and Heatsink, so i will have small break with spending sprees, but iam planing to change mouse, keyboard and monitor for something more fancy prolly Corsair K70, Naga 2014 or Gamdias Zeus(love that mouse for some reason), 120 Hz Benq or some IPS panel not really decided yet

ps: maybe some of you will be curious what are those "strings n knots" at 5.25 cage lol...those are my improvised HDD bays, cause the Coolermaster removable bays were vibrating so much it was unbearable when both HDDs were working. Now my loudest part of the PC at idle is the Noctua cause iam not using the ULN Adapters, so the fans run at like 1300 RPM...and for some reason aint PWM(wtf?)

10+ Year Old Account
    The more Noctua coolers I see the happier I will get, nice rig Krasuss!

Shame you plastered your monitor stand with stickers though
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post
    The more Noctua coolers I see the happier I will get, nice rig Krasuss!

Shame you plastered your monitor stand with stickers though
    thanks Cheezus, well i agree the razer sticker is kind of awkward since i dont have anything from that company atm, but the monitor is really old and iam using it with like 3rd PC, so i got used to it

About the 2nd one...do you wanna know a secret ? the thing under monitor was actually chocolate box made of metal, i just used black ducktape around it and the sticker was nice finish imo

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see why people always have to force their likes and dislikes on other people. Frankly, I don't think he "plastered his monitor stand with stickers." He put two whole stickers on and they don't even look that tacky. It isn't like he put on 20 stickers in a random mess... he put two on in specific places that make sense. You can dislike stickers all you want, but some people like them and that is okay. Stickers help define us, they help show what we like. Those two whole stickers tell me he likes some Razer and Steelseries gear, why that is an issue, I have not a clue. Let's try to be a little more supportive of each other.

#realdeepshit
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2013-12-30 at 08:35 PM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I like clean builds, you like TTL, we're all different!

To stay on-topic: Soon!

i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TTL likes clean builds, you know. And so do I. But I don't bring up someone's two whole stickers on their stand. O_o

For instance, here is the extant of my stickers on my computer case. Only reason I put it on? It's a metallic-looking eVGA thang. Frankly, I find that it looks pretty nice and since it isn't large, I'm not bothered.

"A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I really don't see why people always have to force their likes and dislikes on other people.
    YOU WILL LIKE KRK!!!! ACCEPT IT AND LIKE IT!!!

honestly though, its about community, when you see someone doing the same thing as you, by default you have something in common, there is a lot of psychology behind it relating to fanboys, product loyalty, etc, but too much for this thread, maybe the chat thread or a skype discussion posted to youtube would be better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    My exact thought.
    Going from one generation CPU to the next is no more than 5-8 % improvement which is impossible to tell in gaming experience.
    Atleast hold on until broadwell have matured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Why and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Not to mention, Haswell is even out and available... and he wants to buy Ivy Bridge. I get that maybe he doesn't want to have to upgrade his motherboard, but for the performance increase, it should be a no-brainer. Going to Ivy, even the i7, would be a complete waste from the all-powerful and loved, i5-2500K. This is pure silliness.
    Have you guys considered maybe he simply doesn't know any better? Maybe doesn't know about Haswell (unlikely but possible) or that the difference isn't that big etc. , maybe some other reason we don't know about. Perhaps we could offer some advice/suggestions instead, it's only a no-brainer if you know about it. I've seen more silly stuff than that. However seeing as it's only a year old with 2500K, it does seem a little out of place but again who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Have you guys considered maybe he simply doesn't know any better? Maybe doesn't know about Haswell (unlikely but possible) or that the difference isn't that big etc. , maybe some other reason we don't know about. Perhaps we could offer some advice/suggestions instead, it's only a no-brainer if you know about it. I've seen more silly stuff than that. However seeing as it's only a year old with 2500K, it does seem a little out of place but again who knows.
    True, which Is why I suggested he hold off until broadwell.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    True, which Is why I suggested he hold off until broadwell.
    I know and I swear I meant to mention that

10+ Year Old Account
    It's coming along, missing a titan for now, long story, and as the blocks are SO HARD to re-align with the damn fiddly O rings, I left the block on and braced it from underneath.

With a single card, runs around 23 degrees idle, CPU at around 32ish. Need to get some more 90 degree fittings for those pesky hoses too. That top left one is really irritating me. But everywhere was closed over Christmas.

Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    LG 29EA93-P / Samsung SnycMaster 2693HM

LIAN LI PC-P80N

16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600

GIGABYTE H87-D3H

Int Core i5-4670

Gainward, GF GTX 770 PHANTOM 2GB

be quiet!, Netzteil Be Quiet! E9-CM-480W Straight Power

Coolermaster, CooMas Hyper T4

Samsung SSD 840 Evo Series 500GB / Samsung MZ-7PC256B 256GB SSD

Razer Naga (mechanical) / Razer Naga Hex / Razer Naga 2012

Logitech G110 / Logitech G13 / Belkin n52te Nostromo

Logitech Z323 2.1

@Edit => Fierae: Changed
    Last edited by Nianif; 2013-12-31 at 12:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up Nianif, you may want to resize your images, think there is a rule where you can only have them so wide.
    Digital Rumination
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

10+ Year Old Account
    I hadn't posted any pictures of my updated rig, so I decided to take a few photos yesterday

- -

Desktop:
    i5-4670k @ 4.2GHz w/ Corsair H100i
    Gigabyte Z87X-OC
    32GB (4x8) 1600MHz RAM, 3 Kingston & 1 Corsair Vengeance, had to swap out 1 of the Kingstons because it was causing BSODs
    GTX 670 x2 in SLI
    XFX ProSeries 750w PSU
    ASUS Xonar Essence STX w/ AKG 701's
    Crucial 2x 256GB M4 SSD's
    Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1x 3TB
    NZXT Mesh Fan Controller, all case fans are either Noctua NF-P12 or NF-P14.

Peripherals
    Mouse: Logitech G602
    Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Reds, soon to be replaced with a Ducky.
    Deskpad: Mionix Sargas 900
    Headphones: AKG K701
    Microphone: Blue Snowball

Monitors: 2x QNIX QH2710 & 1 Achieva Shimian 2560x1440, main monitor at 120Hz

Laptops:

Samsung
    i5-4200U
    4GB RAM
    128GB Samsung 830 series SSD
    3200x1800 display

Clevo:
    i7-3610QM
    GTX 670M
    8GB 1600MHz RAM
    Samsung 830 series SSD

Messier post than last time? Yeah, I have work in 10 minutes :P

Armory

Deleted
    A bit dark outside this time of the year? :P

Anyway, awesome setup! Looks a lot cosier than previous images I've seen.

Deleted
    Nice way to ruin your laptop aesthetics with stickers

So much hardware though! I dig the chair.

That poor Clevo, what did it ever do to you?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    i want in on the sticker nonsense, somebody send me a bunch for my sager and FT02

10+ Year Old Account
    @Fierae, that looks asbolutely brilliant.
    Why the blue rings on the SP120's though, they have white rings in the box. Also there is 4 fans blowing in, 2 out. Is this done intentionally?
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2013-12-31 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    @Fierae, that looks asbolutely brilliant.
    Why the blue rings on the SP120's though, they have white rings in the box. Also there is 4 fans blowing in, 2 out. Is this done intentionally?
    They do indeed come with white, I was undecided, the white rings are sat by my desk. I may decide to swap them over just to see what they look like, but then again as the motherboard/RAM have blue in them, I thought it may compliment it quite well.

As for the fans, positive pressure in the case is better, from what I've read. If you have too many fans pushing air out of the case, air will get 'sucked' in through all the cracks in the case to compensate for the pressure difference. When it is the other way around, air tries to find its way out of the case instead which is generally better.
    Digital Rumination