[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Stand is Aavara 20-24inch!

Just an update!

When it comes to monitor stands it varies wildly what you're getting. I ordered two wall-mounts for Christmas as a gift to a friend of mine, and they were like $15 a pop, and when we received them it was clear that the wall was going to cave in before the arms did.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Tripa View Post

Stand is Aavara 20-24inch!

Just an update!

Nice! but to be honest i wouldnt feel great about the cards beeing that close together, frankly i dont like multi gpu setups in general

Quote Originally Posted by thekillermg View Post
    OH DEAR LORD! That is heavy!
    So I found the monitor on Amazon and Newegg: http://www.amazon.com/Gateway-HD2201...gateway+hd2201

Apparently it is about 15 pounds, judging from both sites. Amazon says 13, but I call bull on that! Besides, I think it still makes the point, the stand can hold up something pretty heavy, so you need not worry!

Also, I always thought it was a really nice monitor with nice vibrant colors, and when compared to the ASUS AH-IPS it sure looks similar, based on a lot of the reviews and such, sounds like it was one of the better monitors around back in 2008! I knew there was a reason I had not yet replaced it. ;p Gateway receives +2 Credibility by Deltrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarG View Post
    Nice! but to be honest i wouldnt feel great about the cards beeing that close together, frankly i dont like multi gpu setups in general
    I personally wouldn't go with 3. But I would do 2. Having the 3 in his pic like that would seem like they would run really warm.

Quote Originally Posted by thekillermg View Post
    I personally wouldn't go with 3. But I would do 2. Having the 3 in his pic like that would seem like they would run really warm.
    They probably do, considering they have reference coolers on them. =|
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    They probably do, considering they have reference coolers on them. =|
    Which is kind of the thing for SLI. You know, blower design and all. Note that those are not hawaii series gpu's.

Thankfully not Hawaii. Otherwise I think the poster would be deaf by now! :P

If his house hadn't burned down first. ^_^

Got some new toys, also RIP my Ducky Shine 3

Basically replaced my Logitech G602

Edit: My power plug looks shocked haha
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

what happened to your ducky?

i7-6700K | Z170 Class. K | 16GB DDR4-3200 | GTX-980ti | Samsung 950 Pro RAID0 | SuperNOVA 1Kw P2 | Lian Li PC-07S
    ROG Swift PG348Q | Ducky DSX | Zowie ZA11 | Xonar Essence One | Tannoy Reveal 402

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So I found the monitor on Amazon and Newegg: http://www.amazon.com/Gateway-HD2201...gateway+hd2201

Apparently it is about 15 pounds, judging from both sites. Amazon says 13, but I call bull on that! Besides, I think it still makes the point, the stand can hold up something pretty heavy, so you need not worry!

Also, I always thought it was a really nice monitor with nice vibrant colors, and when compared to the ASUS AH-IPS it sure looks similar, based on a lot of the reviews and such, sounds like it was one of the better monitors around back in 2008! I knew there was a reason I had not yet replaced it. ;p Gateway receives +2 Credibility by Deltrus.
    That is still stupidly heavy. D:

Also that VESA one you linked, would you recommend it cost to build quality? I fall into the paranoia category. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    what happened to your ducky?
    I am assuming he moved it so can take the pics or his new toys. BTW how is Rival im looking for a new mouse here soon.
    Last edited by Akaena; 2014-03-16 at 10:03 PM.

Elemental Lord
    The Rival looks like my Sensei only it looks like the top is a matte finish rather then glossy like mine is. They are good mice, I just wish the side buttons on the Sensei were a bit larger, which is what the Rival has.

Congrats to the 8 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That is still stupidly heavy. D:

Also that VESA one you linked, would you recommend it cost to build quality? I fall into the paranoia category. D:
    I was certainly skeptical before I got it, as well! I mean really, $40 for a dual monitor stand when places like Newegg have them for usually $80+? Surely this is a load of bull! I found that my dreams came true. While the mount might lean just a little bit, I think most would. Especially considering my 15~ pound monitor! But were you to use two thin-frame monitors like my Acer S211HL at 6 pounds? It would probably shine even more.

I've had the thing now for almost a year and it is showing no signs of wear!

- - - Updated - - -

Coming soon to a post a few spots down this thread or so near you!

Alright, nice. I'll get it when I can.

That SSD reminds me of my first on, the M4 128GB one. It's like nostalgia, even if it was only a year ago.

High Overlord
    Yeah I'm pretty sure I will be ordering that stand here shortly. Really really want to get that and another monitor to have a dual monitor setup. Probably in a week or two. Have the money. But don't want to splurge out of what I have saved already, quite yet at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Alright, nice. I'll get it when I can.

That SSD reminds me of my first on, the M4 128GB one. It's like nostalgia, even if it was only a year ago.
    hehe, I have the m4 128GB too. Fantastic drive! Bought it wayyyyy back in mid 2011! Cost me about $240 back then! Hurt, but was worth it! It sure has done well, and still is!

High Overlord
    Hey Deltrus, is that M500 120gig SSD a good price for $70? I feel like it is. But would that be enough storage for, say, Windows 8.1 and WoW?

I understand exactly what you mean there is just not enough flow tor them that and ati micro stutter is enough to drive a man crazy next build will be using dual lightning cards and swapping to intell.

Max temps im getting are 80 degrees celcius from the top card running at about 60% fan speed, positive pressure in the case helps direct all the heat out the back it pulls about 40% better synthetic scores than titan but the power draw is crazy.

I made some mistakes with this build but hopefully I will learn from them!