What picture?
    Case: Corsair Carbide 500R - PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 - CPU: i5-2500k @ 4.3 GHz - CPU Cooler: Zulaman CNPS10X Performa with 2 coolers -Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H - Memory: 2x Corsair 4 GB DDR3 - GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X - Monitor 1: Asus VE247H- Monitor 2: Acer X243W
    PlayStation 4 Username: Blattardos - games: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - BF4 - Infamous Second Son - The Last Of Us Remastered

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    What picture?
    Indeed.
    /10char

Right now I'm using a test bench with the radiator and res mounted badly, but it's been fine for a couple of months so I'll keep it like that. This summer I'll try to get an actual case and mount everything cleanly. I have an extra 240mm thin radiator that I used in my previous setup, but I'm getting really good temps with only one thick 240mm so I'll probably stick to that... It will make my case choice easier
    Last edited by deeyar; 2014-04-07 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeyar View Post
    <snip>

Right now I'm using a test bench with the radiator and res mounted badly, but it's been fine for a couple of months so I'll keep it like that. This summer I'll try to get an actual case and mount everything cleanly. I have an extra 240mm thin radiator that I used in my previous setup, but I'm getting really good temps with only one thick 240mm so I'll probably stick to that... It will make my case choice easier
    Any reason you didn't get a case to begin with? Pretty nice setup though I like it.

dat airflow.

I had a 650D before (here are some pics http://i.imgur.com/OKOpRl.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/JLX4ol.jpg) but felt like changing it up since it was like 1 year since I had that setup (lol I know that's not a lot but I was getting tired of it).. I really wanted a tube reservoir and ended up just putting everything on my test bed.. later on maybe this summer I'll put everything back neatly into a case
    Last edited by deeyar; 2014-04-07 at 02:31 PM.

Received a couple quality of life improvements in the mail today!

Dual headphone stand, nice looking wood, I must say!
    And a keyboard wrist rest from 3M, very much influenced by the recent Razer Vespula purchase. The 3M is pretty comfy!
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

High Overlord
    Hope you didn't pay much for the stand. Looks like something that could be made easily and in an hour or so. (This coming from someone who is a carpenter, house builder)

Updated my setup recently.

Before:

After:
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS GTX-780 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / NZXT Phantom 820 / NZXT Kraken x60

Nice set up man did you build the desk or buy it? looking for something similir?

Ikea. If you have one withing reasonable driving distance i recommend going, because their shipping is WAY expensive. To the www.ikea.com and go to the office/business part and look for tabletops and legs. I just picked out some tabletops that worked and the legs. Then drove 3 hours to an Ikea store already knowing what i wanted to i could get in and back out. Cool thing is all the of the legs and underdesk storage things are the same height so they are interchangeable.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS GTX-780 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / NZXT Phantom 820 / NZXT Kraken x60

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post

Majesticii to get that 670 in did you have to remove the OD/floppy cages? Can you remove the floppy and keep the OD one? Also how big is the back plate cut for a big cooler like Evo?
    I have between this case (micro one tho) and Aerocool's dead silence for a few days and cannot decide yet. Although i like Aerocool's more there seems to be a small cut (odd) at backplate.

Stood in the Fire The King in Yellow's Avatar
    So with a new build it's time to take and post some pictures, because why not?

The gear:

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540
    Monitors: ASUS MS238H and LG 27EA63V-P
    Keyboard: Corsair K70
    Mouse: Razer Ouroboros
    Headset: Steelseries Siberia Elite (The Creative sound system is not worth mentioning really)

Now the more important parts:

Motherboard: Asus RoG Maximus VI Formula
    PSU: Corsair HX750
    CPU: I5 4670K @ 4.4 GHZ
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100I with 2x Corsair SP120 Performance Edition
    Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti
    Hard Drives: Samsung 840 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + A soon to be replaced 320GB Seagate

The pictures:

Last edited by The King in Yellow; 2014-04-09 at 06:06 PM.
    I sometimes organise operas, like This one

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Ive been thinking about replacing my Phantom 820 with the Air 540. Do you like it? and how sturdy is it? My Phantom is just WAYYY too big to take to LAN parties i found out the hard way.

Stood in the Fire The King in Yellow's Avatar
    Heh Dezrow I did exactly that, I switched from the Phantom 630 to this case and it's brilliant, very sturdy and more than enough room for basically everything. The only thing is that you can only put two normal HDDs in it and about 8 SSDs (If I recall correctly)
    I sometimes organise operas, like This one

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Oh man that Schiit website is hilarious!

You guys swear on the quality? I think I'm going to make an investment...
    Edit: While I'm at it, any suggested headphones to pair with it?
    Last edited by aiko-chan; 2014-04-09 at 10:59 PM.
    Do you play SimCity 5? Come join us on the MMO Champion Regions!
    My Origin friends list is full but hit me up by PM if you want to build a city with me.

I finally got a set up that lets me have my computer in the living room rather than the man cave. It sucked being in a different room than my family.
    Sorry the oriantenation is stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a slightly larger version. http://i.imgur.com/7jRetW5.jpg
    Still hard to see, but I just mounted the monitor on a long arm mount so it will swing out along side the couch. Not as comfortable as a nice office chair, but it was worth the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post

I have heard nothing but amazing feedback regarding Schiit, and look forward to taking the plunge in the future.

Knowing that I am getting a bit off topic by doing so.. but..
    As far as headphones, that depends on price, sound taste and personal opinion. You should really do some research if you are considering going the route of quality audio. A solid starting point would be the link provided in my signature. Of course you are always welcome to ask once you have refined your question a bit beyond "suggest me a pair of headphones".
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Dell U2711 27" | Corsair K60 | Steelseries Sensei RAW | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    snip
    Oi take the monitor off the kid's table!

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post

If you are going to drop more than 100 bucks on audio hardware, go to a proper high-end audio store and try it out. Actually listening to music through the headphones and seeing if you like it is worth so much more than a dozen people telling you what they sound like.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Majesticii to get that 670 in did you have to remove the OD/floppy cages? Can you remove the floppy and keep the OD one? Also how big is the back plate cut for a big cooler like Evo?
    I have between this case (micro one tho) and Aerocool's dead silence for a few days and cannot decide yet. Although i like Aerocool's more there seems to be a small cut (odd) at backplate.
    Backplate i cannot tell you because i have the mini-itx version. Which would make a backplate cutout rather silly.
    About the OD, i didn't really look at it that much. Basicly took it out by automation. I CAN tell you that you can use the OD tray and a fullsize graphics card, but you have to remove one of the 120mm fans on top. And you can't use a top H105/H100i for example.

But err... who uses floppy and disc these days D: Dat shit is beyond unconvenient.