Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Absolutely, looks very sleek. Although you need a classier mouse mat!
    Nah, I'd be quicker to replace the keyboard.

For what it's worth, I have the Razer Vespula, it is a two-sided mousepad with a nice little wrist pad to lift your hand up for proper use. (aka anti carpal tunnel.)
    We may give Razer a lot of shit for their mice and keyboards, and I do too, but this mousepad is really nice and my Death Adder from 2009 is still going strong.

I wasn't actually looking at it from the practical point of view. It's just that the green logo doesn't do justice to the otherwise very minimalistic decoration style in my opinion!

Well I've got to give you that indeed.

Gah

Quote Originally Posted by Necrot View Post
    First PC i've build
    Nice and clean workspace.
    edit: woops, big pic. How do I resize it?
    Very nice! Is that a Mugen 4 I see? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalshot View Post
    Waiting for the case to put things together...it will arrive on monday+2-3 days for the H75. pfff i m sick waiting with the parts sitting on my desk and me surfing on my iphone:P
    You'll see a massive improvement in WoW, I just hopped from an i7 920 to i5 4690k. In your case the difference will be even larger. If you OC the i5 you'll rarely see under 50fps, even while raiding.
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Very nice! Is that a Mugen 4 I see? :P
    Thanks

Yes thats a Mugun 4 indeed
    Last edited by Necrot; 2014-07-03 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrot View Post
    Thanks

Yes thats a Mugun 4 indeed
    There seems to be a huge gap between the known manufacturers in the EU and the USA. For example, I've recommended Scythe's CPU coolers and Superflower's PSUs and both have raised a huge storm here.
    WoWProgress: Gouca of Tarren Mill. Security vs. Garrosh 25H
    Software engineer at Microsoft (former Nokia).

To continue from here, I finally got around to swapping my stuff from old case to new case, only took me a good hour or two to get everyone unhooked and rehooked and whatnot.

And I realized that the picture makes the whole inside look dirty as hell, stupid crappy camera.
    Also, ignore the tape. Part of the whole "it only cost $10" schtick is that the top panel isn't attached
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    There seems to be a huge gap between the known manufacturers in the EU and the USA. For example, I've recommended Scythe's CPU coolers and Superflower's PSUs and both have raised a huge storm here.
    Well I have to admit that I have zero knowledge of building pc's. Last one I did was back in 2005 or something, when my NVidia 256mb 6600GT 'Doom3 edition' was quite a hot card to have. After that I had laptops and an iMac. So I went with recommendations here on MMO-C and Googled for reviews

@Necrot
    Imgur gives you linked thumbnails. Just a tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    @Necrot
    Imgur gives you linked thumbnails. Just a tip!
    Ah! Thanks for the tip. Will use that next time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Break the image links before mods do it for you

Looks like high profile would not fit in the first black slot but the 2 gray slots are fine. If you have 4 slots filled you could probably just remove the fins.
    Thanks for the reply i use only 2x4gb ram so i will order it this month
    Zalman Z11 - XFX 550 Pro - i5 3570k 4Ghz @ 1.165V - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Gigabyte Z77-UD5H - Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb @ 1866 - SSD Kingston V300 120GB - HDD WD Caviar Green 2TB - No GPU yet - MDPC-X Sleeves Blue

Minnesota (We have Lakes on top of Lakes)
    @tielknight that setup looked exactly like my old one lol

If all goes well i'll be buying a pre-built rig on sale this week.

going to give my current phenom II x2 545, vtx 6670 ddr3, 4gb ddr2, over to my bro so he can actually do 25mans with more than 10fps.

for me, i'm going to get an A8 6600k, Gigabyte A88XM-DS2 mobo, gigabyte r7 250 oc 1gb ddr5, 8gb ddr3 1600mhz. going to cost me about £360 in total. also comes with a kb/mouse, win 7 64 and a 1tb seagate HDD.

should be quite an upgrade for me, not expecting double the results but if i can get over 40 fps in most games ill be happy. and my bro gets a reasonable hand me down to replace the horrible thing he plays on (althon 3200+ yes it runs wow just about or should I say it stays on after about 3 tries). but this week should be an interesting one for us, we'll finally be able to actually play some newer games together. had to dance around his 2gb ram limit for a while now when it comes to lan or co-op gaming we've been rather limited.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-07-06 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    If all goes well i'll be buying a pre-built rig on sale this week.

going to give my current phenom II x2 545, vtx 6670 ddr3, 4gb ddr2, over to my bro so he can actually do 25mans with more than 10fps.
    I hope he can o_O
    Phenom II x2 has basically fallen off my "mental PC hardware comparison" chart (i.e. I no longer remember how it performs :P) and that will be what determines minimum fps during 25mans :S

its not bad tbh, it jumps about quite often in most games but it'll stay between 20-30fps depending on what details are enabled, i run it quite high for wow, but i do also have some options turned off like shadows. i haven't really had a problem with any game i've thrown at this pc so far but in terms of steady constant frame rates, yeah it doesn't do that, but for example it does arma 3 at 40 fps in low action, and perhaps between 15-20 in high action situations with most options on medium. its getting very dated but for wow being that it doesn't really require much of a pc to run it. it gets reasonable performance, its probably the one game where it doesn't get huge noticeable frame drops. unless we're talking elegon type fights. i'm quite used to playing games at under 20fps so its hard for me to judge or even notice when it switches between 20 and 40fps especially when its always in between the 2.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-07-07 at 09:44 AM.

Update!
    Got this beauty delivered to me today

+ my case is starting to turn yellow stupid plastic D:

Now I just need to buy me that cpu cooler that I've been stalling on for too long...

That LG 34UM95 is on my current wish list. Linus sold me with his review. It's just a little bit expensive for my taste. Currently around 850€ here in Germany... if it goes down to sub 700€ i'm planning on buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    That LG 34UM95 is on my current wish list. Linus sold me with his review. It's just a little bit expensive for my taste. Currently around 850€ here in Germany... if it goes down to sub 700€ i'm planning on buying it.
    If you can you should totally save up some more for it, loving it much so far
    Linus totally sold me aswell! It was about 1100€ here in Sweden, silly taxes and stuff But I didn't end up with any dead pixels so I'm happy! Now I just need a bigger desk so that I can fit my old screen next to it
    It doesn't actually take that much to run. Played BF4 on ultra everything @50 fps without going below 35 at any time (Except certain explosions being a bit to beefy, but I just turned down the AA to 2x, it doesn't really matter at this resolution anyways )

Quote Originally Posted by Eduro View Post
    snip
    Is that thing actually one-whole screen or is it one of those that is pretty much 2-screens glued together?

Also, that sticker on your keyboard makes me want to kick a puppy.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

omg 1000 for a computer screen 0.o rather spend that on a graphics card or cooling system
    "I'd say that jude was a very giving tetherer, while Gaius was more the commanding type."
    "C-completely naked?!" "Millia?!"