High Overlord
    To say this is a MASSIVE upgrade is an understatement. Current specs are i7-2600, 8gigs of ram and a 550ti

http://imgur.com/mtvTYBl

You plan to sli that gtx 780 soon Glymolo21? 850W is almost double the wattage of what your rig needs with everything at full load.
    Armory
    FD Mini R2 |Asus Maximus VI Gene | i5 4670k @4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 1866 | GA GTX770 4gb| RM650W | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    You plan to sli that gtx 780 soon Glymolo21? 850W is almost double the wattage of what your rig needs with everything at full load.
    Most likely. Gonna see how much they go for come the shopping season.

Well I got me a nice little project to work on sometime in the next few days so, if I remember to, i'll have some pictures to share of the build-in-progress as well as it being finished
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Well I got me a nice little project to work on sometime in the next few days so, if I remember to, i'll have some pictures to share of the build-in-progress as well as it being finished
    McAfee offer with that CPU? SCORE!
    CPU: I5 2500K @4.5ghz (1.285v), CPU cooler: Corsair H100 push/pull GPU: MSI R7970 Lightning @1200Mhz, Case: Corsair 650D, Ram: 16GB Corsair vengeance, Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, PSU: Corsair TX650M, SSD: Samsung 830 128GB, HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB SPU: Xonar Essence STX

Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    McAfee offer with that CPU? SCORE!
    I know right? What a awesome deal! I absolutely LOVE Mcafee! I am also lying and wouldn't use that crap if they paid me to. At least their Stinger program is decent though

And for the love of god why do they need to heat-seal things all the way around so you literally have to stab a knife through it to open it? Stupid Kingston packaging >_>
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    I know right? What a awesome deal! I absolutely LOVE Mcafee! I am also lying and wouldn't use that crap if they paid me to. At least their Stinger program is decent though

And for the love of god why do they need to heat-seal things all the way around so you literally have to stab a knife through it to open it? Stupid Kingston packaging >_>
    So that they can get you to pay £2 more for the "fustration free packaging" version which is also bio-degradable... (oh did I mention also costs a whole lot less to produce...)
    Current Project :::: Virtual Private Server hosting and Modded Minecraft admin :::: http://www.refreshprojects.com/
    CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 || CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Pull/Push || RAM: 12GB G.Skill Ripjaws-X || MB: GigaByte Z97X-UD5H-BK || SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB || HDD: 2x 3TB WD Red, 4x 4TB WD Red, 2x 1TB Samsung SpinPoint F3 || GPU: MSI GTX 970 || VDU(s): Samsung S34E790C, LG IPS236V-PN, Samsung 46 F6320

Moved in my new apartment yesterday!

Soon.

i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post

Soon.
    Nice Desktop Background you've got there...
    Although I have to be honest, paying for a tri stand and still having the screens at odd angles and heights would drive me nuts.
    Current Project :::: Virtual Private Server hosting and Modded Minecraft admin :::: http://www.refreshprojects.com/
    CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 || CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || Cooler: Thermaltake Frio Pull/Push || RAM: 12GB G.Skill Ripjaws-X || MB: GigaByte Z97X-UD5H-BK || SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB || HDD: 2x 3TB WD Red, 4x 4TB WD Red, 2x 1TB Samsung SpinPoint F3 || GPU: MSI GTX 970 || VDU(s): Samsung S34E790C, LG IPS236V-PN, Samsung 46 F6320

Quote Originally Posted by Djinni View Post
    Nice Desktop Background you've got there...
    idk, given how much he complains about the internet, it only looks pretty

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 16GB DDR3-2400 | GTX-980 | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | SuperNOVA 1Kw P2 | RV05
    Dell U3415w | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Zowie ZA11 | Xonar Essence One | Tannoy Reveal 402

Shoddy ping, 4-6Mbit/s for $250/month

The view is nice I guess. Will post pics when I've spent the weekend cleaning up cables etc.
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post

Soon.

That view T-T i could look at it endlessly and listen to the water going over the rocks
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “Life is like a dream, like a leaf that, no matter how beautiful, can only live for one season….”
    Ni Ma Ge Bi

Yeah, gotta admit, the view is damned impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

I quite like that view. It's amazing how natural light makes life better.

Given that you seem to live in a big empty glass and wood cube too: let me know if you find a mic that isn't destroyed by echo. Yetti Pro is useless, Snowflake sounds sounds terrible, Samson C01U seems to do a better job of picking up the AC blowing air around than me. I never thought I'd want carpet and curtains; hopefully you're faring better than I am.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.

I don't get why you're so impressed with the view, I had this view before.

Don't need AC where I live. :P

There's quite a bit of echo, but I expect the AntLion ModMic to do the trick. Will definitely keep you updated.

Edit: More pics of Yaris, my berner sennen dog here, but we're drifting off topic.
    Last edited by CheezusCrust; 2014-09-05 at 03:36 AM.

Don't make me post my view... boy you all will be J-E-A-LOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Online dating turned into circumcision discussion. Good job MMO-C, it only took 25 pages.
    My Ridiculous Computer Setup

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Beer, Games, Opinions
    | CPU Overclocking Thread | GPU Overclocking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cheezuscrust View Post
    i don't get why you're so impressed with the view, i had this view before.
    Look at that poochie pup!
    "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

Xunce - My Gaming Setup - Viieyos

I suspect most of us are dealing with shitty suburbian misery in the best of cases. Views of boring streets, your neighbour's bland houses, and some parked cars for good measure. Those of us still in college dorms or trapped in our parent's basements might even be thinking "Oh, Wow! Windows! I don't think I could afford this place."

Anything that breaks that sort of universal monotone is worth taking note of.

Here's a shit-tier quality picture of my laptop on my bed
    reading this thread so we don't get in trouble for being off topic.
    MacBooks play "Papers, please!" just fine.

I left my dSLR out west…my pictures are either terrible or abysmal quality.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.

Mobo : Gigabyte 990 FXA-UD3
    CPU :- AMD 6350 @4ghz (no oc yet)
    8gig Generic DDR3
    XFX Radeon 6950 2gig
    Corsair H50 in Push Pull configuration.

Haf 935 Stacker Build, Need to upgrade a few things to be able to tidy the inside up even more, Modular PSU Another 915r (Top part) for the base and a Blu Ray drive. Once I have these then Ill be looking at a custom water loop
    The case though, even with my none modular PSU is an absolute dream to work with, Well worth the £130 I paid for it.
    Last edited by Sigma; 2014-09-05 at 03:46 PM.

[email protected]
    16gb 1600hz ripjaw
    4tb raid 1
    850w gold psu
    msi gtx 670 2gb PE OC
    asus p8z68-pro/gen 3
    h100i
    benq xl2420t 120hz / Asus 24" for editing
    fairly old - still incredibly powerful.
    | Vampz
    [email protected] | MSI GTX 670 2gb PE OC | 16gb 1600mhz Ripjaw | Asus p8z68-pro/gen3 |
    850w Corsair HX gold mod.| 120gb Corsair ForceGT | 4TB Raid 1 WD Black