Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You did it through imgur... they give you an option right there for thumbnails, if you're in a hurry might as well not upload the pictures in this case if you don't have time to click on a different link option.

@Remilia... x_x

- - - Updated - - -

What can I say, VESA support is nice.

Also, how does the LG perform on the pixel responsiveness? The Samsung has some major ghosting... it's pretty annoying. It isn't game-breaking for me, but it is there and noticeable, I've never seen it before. Not on my older IPS, certainly never on a TN... but this is annoying at best.

Same question to Cyanotical with the Dell. How's the pixels/ghosting?
    First time I used imgur, just don´t view the images if it is to hard for you.

Deleted
    MB: ASROCK H97 Pro4
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4440
    RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast
    GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX760
    HDD1: 60GB SSD Kingston
    HDD2: 1TB Seagate
    Case: Thermaltake Chaser A21
    PSU: Fortron Raider 550, Silver
    Monitor 1: DELL P2414H-B 1920x1080
    Monitor 2: LG W2234S-BN 1680x1050
    Mouse: A4tech Bloody V7MA Gaming Mouse + Pad
    Speakers: A4 Tech AS-51 Surround 5.1
    Headphones: Steelseries Siberia v2

10+ Year Old Account
    You did it through imgur... they give you an option right there for thumbnails, if you're in a hurry might as well not upload the pictures in this case if you don't have time to click on a different link option.

@Remilia... x_x

- - - Updated - - -

What can I say, VESA support is nice.

Also, how does the LG perform on the pixel responsiveness? The Samsung has some major ghosting... it's pretty annoying. It isn't game-breaking for me, but it is there and noticeable, I've never seen it before. Not on my older IPS, certainly never on a TN... but this is annoying at best.

Same question to Cyanotical with the Dell. How's the pixels/ghosting?
    no ghosting on the dell running on fast mode (5ms response time) i haven't tried in normal mode, the only negative i notice is some back light bleed in the corners, but given that its curved i don't expect perfect edges

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    It isn't hard for me, however it's annoying having to scroll past them. Plus it goes against the forum rules. See the part where it says to post using thumbnails, large thumbnails are okay.

@Cyanotical, well... the speed setting doesn't seem to help, and in fact it can distort colors too. I don't have any light-bleeding though, so I guess it comes down to what does someone want the most?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Just go to the imgur page for the image, and use the link that the option "Large Thumbnail" gives you. Those massive images load whether or not I want to look at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't hard for me, however it's annoying having to scroll past them. Plus it goes against the forum rules. See the part where it says to post using thumbnails, large thumbnails are okay.

@Cyanotical, well... the speed setting doesn't seem to help, and in fact it can distort colors too. I don't have any light-bleeding though, so I guess it comes down to what does someone want the most?
    yeah well report it to a mod instead of bitching about it as bitching isnt fucking helping, didnt you see the report button in the corner of the post?

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u3415w.htm
    http://www.prad.de/new/monitore/test...tionsverhalten
    Prad doesn't have a pixperan or a blurbuster ufo kind of test but however does have the overvolt. tftcentral sometimes does it sometimes doesn't.

Backlight bleed is indeed there and probably due to the curve. Not sure how Samsung's one is but LG's own also has some amount of backlight bleed.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Bantokar Man you should really get a new door man.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

in the middle of hanging some new posters/pictures.

Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u3415w.htm
    http://www.prad.de/new/monitore/test...tionsverhalten
    Prad doesn't have a pixperan or a blurbuster ufo kind of test but however does have the overvolt. tftcentral sometimes does it sometimes doesn't.

Backlight bleed is indeed there and probably due to the curve. Not sure how Samsung's one is but LG's own also has some amount of backlight bleed.
    Man I really want the 3440x1440, overclockers uk are selling preowned for about half the new retail price and according to them, a lot was returned simply because people couldnt get used to it, not all though but a lot were and is tempting to buy.

Basically means most are new and not really used at all, my AOC 29 inch 2560x1080 screen has blacklight bleed when its only black on display which for the content I consume is not by intent and most games are colourful in nature anyways.

Really depends if the bleed is at the extreme where even under bright content it shows up, if it doesn't and only shows in dark scenes and you mostly watch dark gritty shows/games then ye will be an issue.

However considering the new retail price of these screens, you really should get something perfect.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yeah well report it to a mod instead of bitching about it as bitching isnt fucking helping, didnt you see the report button in the corner of the post?
    It's called I did report it and the computer mods haven't been around as often lately. As you can tell, a global mod got involved.

Watch your language, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Man I really want the 3440x1440, overclockers uk are selling preowned for about half the new retail price and according to them, a lot was returned simply because people couldnt get used to it, not all though but a lot were and is tempting to buy.

Basically means most are new and not really used at all, my AOC 29 inch 2560x1080 screen has blacklight bleed when its only black on display which for the content I consume is not by intent and most games are colourful in nature anyways.

Really depends if the bleed is at the extreme where even under bright content it shows up, if it doesn't and only shows in dark scenes and you mostly watch dark gritty shows/games then ye will be an issue.

However considering the new retail price of these screens, you really should get something perfect.
    I don't expect perfect, being a first/second adopter of newer technology, but yeesh, the ghosting is rough when the colors are brighter and there's more contrast.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by Nutri; 2015-04-20 at 09:03 AM.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

That looks really sweet Drekha!
    What is that game in the bottom pic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    That looks really sweet Drekha!
    What is that game in the bottom pic?
    Thanks!

And that's Far Cry 4.
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    Thanks!

And that's Far Cry 4.
    Alright, already have it on my wishlist then.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    Thanks!

And that's Far Cry 4.
    I saw "hagelslag" and I figured you were dutch lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, guessed that right 8-)

Deleted
    It's called I did report it and the computer mods haven't been around as often lately. As you can tell, a global mod got involved.
    lololololololol

Don't post if you're not going to contribute. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2015-04-21 at 12:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

We had Updates =)

Had a slight Update these days:

Should have lit up the Reservoir as well... Maybe next time =)

Some older Posts prior to this Update: Post 1 / Post 2 / Post 3
    26803200 Pixels

Oooh. Nice stuff.