Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Oh this is getting interesting!

And @ the 25 mile walk home..... yeah screw that!
    Yeah... I won't even walk the 1.5 miles to my work. I ain't doing that in 100+ degree heat! (my truck's A/C starts to kick in about halfway there )...although I should probably consider it, since I have been looking to lose a few pounds (I've lost 5 since I switched to night stocking about a month ago )

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    It's always confusing when I press quote, and the quoted text changes well before I can post to say "AHA!". But I liked your train of
    thought. But fourteen? Really? Geez. :\ I should keep my fingers more in control.
    Yes, fourteen, now don't try to make some asumptions about the people who have pony avatars on this forum!
    (What age did you think I was when I wrote I weigh 45 kilos, and went up 15 in two years?)
    The best way to get better performance, is to have someone else buy it for you.
    Uh, what?
    As for your question, I have a Noctua NH-D14 and an i5-76​0. Close enough?
    Yes, yes it is.

This website iis fucking up so much since everything you typed before is stored in the Quick Reply box, it's ridiclous.

Quote Originally Posted by Adappy View Post
    Yeah... I won't even walk the 1.5 miles to my work. I ain't doing that in 100+ degree heat! (my truck's A/C starts to kick in about halfway there )
    Speaking about walking, I have a ~20 meter walk to the place where I get on my bus to get to school.
    I take a bike for those 20 meters, every.single.day.
    Problem, walking?
    Last edited by Hmmster; 2011-07-30 at 02:52 AM.
    I'm a Communist. Take this information as you please. I'm always up for debates in PM!

Yeah, I don't start typing without hitting the top left button on the edit bar... >.<

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmmster View Post
    Yes, fourteen, now don't try to make some asumptions about the people who have pony avatars on this forum!

Uh, what?

Yes, yes it is.

This website iis fucking up so much since everything you typed before is stored in the Quick Reply box, it's ridiclous.
    Hmmm... Are you at least female? OTOH, I shouldn't judge guys playing female-characters; Half my characters are male. (I find Blood Elf males attractive, alright? )

I meant, the best, most fun way to get more performance, is for it to be given by someone else in terms of hardware?
    Also. What do you want to know about the NH-D14 and the Lynnfield quads?

Hmmm... Are you at least female? OTOH, I shouldn't judge guys playing female-characters; Half my characters are male. (I find Blood Elf males attractive, alright? )

I meant, the best, most fun way to get more performance, is for it to be given by someone else in terms of hardware?
    No, I'm male.
    And how much can they get clocked to, really? I have actually never overclocked a CPU before since this is, uh, my first "real" computer.
    I'm a Communist. Take this information as you please. I'm always up for debates in PM!

Quit being creepy, Tetris. >,>

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    No, I'm male.
    And how much can they get clocked to, really? I have actually never overclocked a CPU before since this is, uh, my first "real" computer.
    I still like you. :3
    Depends on how good your chip is. Mine can get stable at 4.4GHz, but I have an additional multiplier you do not, so I don't expect yours to get much over 4.2, at best. Mine is extremely good though. I normally run it at 4.0, because I gain no actual performance anywhere on higher. E-peen aside, of course. My motherboard does get finnicky with multis higher than 20 and BCLK higher than 200 though. I need a shiteload more vCore to go from 4.0 to 4.2... I also tried some 267x17, but it wouldn't even boot, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Quit being creepy, Tetris. >,>
    The first time I came across a girl playing a male char, I was creeped out as well. Took me a while to figure out that the Julia in our vent-server, was the male orc Gnomepunter, High warlord Shaman in our Karazhan-run :P

The first time I came across a girl playing a male char, I was creeped out as well. Took me a while to figure out that the Julia in our vent-server, was the male orc Gnomepunter, High warlord Shaman in our Karazhan-run :P
    That reminds me of a guildie that randomly started talking really high-pitched in vent, pretending to be a girl.
    Now, everyone knows he's not, since he's been in the guild for.. well, longer than me, so I have no idea. BUt it was still funneh.
    And I approove of Tetris' creepyness tbh.
    Now, how do I actually do the overclocking? What should I ste it to first, should I have the blck up to 200 and then just do multipliers?
    Yes, I'm bad at overclocking. >:
    And I love how this whole forum is a gigantic chat thread, only getting interrupted by people needing help.
    And I think I will now go to bed, Good night.
    Last edited by Hmmster; 2011-07-30 at 03:04 AM.

I still like you. :3
    Depends on how good your chip is. Mine can get stable at 4.4GHz, but I have an additional multiplier you do not, so I don't expect yours to get much over 4.2, at best. Mine is extremely good though. I normally run it at 4.0, because I gain no actual performance anywhere on higher. E-peen aside, of course. My motherboard does get finnicky with multis higher than 20 and BCLK higher than 200 though. I need a shiteload more vCore to go from 4.0 to 4.2... I also tried some 267x17, but it wouldn't even boot, lol.

First girl on a male toon was roleplayer. She sounded incredibly womanly and frail. The "cute asian voice". Needless to say, she looked like a man. :S

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    That reminds me of a guildie that randomly started talking really high-pitched in vent, pretending to be a girl.
    Now, everyone knows he's not, since he's been in the guild for.. well, longer than me, so I have no idea. BUt it was still funneh.
    And I approove of Tetris' creepyness tbh.
    Now, how do I actually do the overclocking? What should I ste it to first, should I have the blck up to 200 and then just do multipliers?
    Yes, I'm bad at overclocking. >:
    She was actually the guildleaders' girlfriend, afaik. But it took ages to get used to. :P
    We can take this in PMs instead, I have links to send you.

First girl on a male toon was roleplayer. She sounded incredibly womanly and frail. The "cute asian voice". Needless to say, she looked like a man. :S
    I only play on RP-pvp-realms. Except having transferred my hordies to a pvp-realm, since the rp-pvprealm I played horde on died.

She was actually the guildleaders' girlfriend, afaik. But it took ages to get used to. :P
    We can take this in PMs instead, I have links to send you.

I only play on RP-pvp-realms. Except having transferred my hordies to a pvp-realm, since the rp-pvprealm I played horde on died.
    Be afraid o.o Be very afraid.

Be afraid o.o Be very afraid.
    I like the concept of an Rppvp realm.
    "Hello, fellow being of Azeroth, we have no reason to fight, but we can't talk, so I'll just pass by, bye! OHWAIT, KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL"

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    "Hello, fellow being of Azeroth, we have no reason to fight, but we can't talk, so I'll just pass by, bye! OHWAIT, KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL"
    It's fun to gank lowbies, because you're allowed to, In-character. :3

My sister and brother in law are finally getting rid of their desktops and moving to their laptops for everything. They don't game as much and things. So I get to part them out and sell them or whatever. And my bro-in-law's comp has my ASUS Xonar DX card in it. That will be going in once I get a hold of them.

Oh and don't hug me, i'd turn all red. Same thing happened when that Norwegian girl hugged me.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

I really like the old world RPPVP realms. We'd camp out in the Barrens and in-char battle with our faction mirror guild. x3

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    My sister and brother in law are finally getting rid of their desktops and moving to their laptops for everything. They don't game as much and things. So I get to part them out and sell them or whatever. And my bro-in-law's comp has my ASUS Xonar DX card in it. That will be going in once I get a hold of them.

Oh and don't hug me, i'd turn all red. Same thing happened when that Norwegian girl hugged me.
    So...
    Does any of those computer have a graphics card better than a 5770 I could buy? =F
    The shipping would probably cost more than I want to pay, though.

And I think I will now go to bed, Good night.
    What happened to that, Hmmster, huh?
    For reals now, Good night.

5770 isn't an awful card in regards to WoW.
    I know, but still.
    Last edited by Hmmster; 2011-07-30 at 03:19 AM.

So...
    Does any of those computer have a graphics card better than a 5770 I could buy? =F
    The shipping would probably cost more than I want to pay, though.
    5770 isn't an awful card in regards to WoW.

They both have a GTX 260. And since that won't fit into a small flat rate box it would be like $20 USD or something to ship overseas.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post

I like making people awkward. It would be a lot more fun if I was a supermodel playing games though. Alas, it's not.
    The Xonar DX is pretty decent; why did you give it away? Mine is looking awfully small and cramped between a Direct Cu II and a Noctua NH-D14 though :P
    I don't like the concept of laptops as peoples 'only' computers. They should be travel-computers or ease-of-use. OTOH, I probably spend more time on mine than I do my desktop.

What happened to that, Hmmster, huh?
    For reals now, Good night.
    Sleep well, young pony.

Whoa, I missed like half the thread in 30 minutes.

Tetris is a pedobear!
    This explains why tetris won't fall to my seduction.
    Node 304 | i7 3770 | H77N WIFI | 2x4GiB HyperX 1600 | 2x512GB MX100 | 7870 2GiB | U2711 | 6GV2 | Naga Hex Wrath | Yamaha RX-V550 | Win7 Enterprise
    15" Retina MBP | i7 4960HQ | 16GiB 1600 | 512GB PCIe SSD | IRIS Pro + GT750M | Orochi | OSX 10.9.4