We should talk to Cilraaz/Demon about getting a general offtopic thread within the computer forums to avoid 3 pages of this. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Whoa, I missed like half the thread in 30 minutes.

This explains why tetris won't fall to my seduction.
    >.>

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I like making people awkward. It would be a lot more fun if I was a supermodel playing games though. Alas, it's not.
    The Xonar DX is pretty decent; why did you give it away? Mine is looking awfully small and cramped between a Direct Cu II and a Noctua NH-D14 though :P
    I don't like the concept of laptops as peoples 'only' computers. They should be travel-computers or ease-of-use. OTOH, I probably spend more time on mine than I do my desktop.

Sleep well, young pony.
    It was the only PCIe Sound Card I had at the time, and as such the only one that would work in his comp. And you don't need to be a supermodel to make me do that. That Norwegian Girl wasn't for sure.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    >.>
    I'm too old and fat for her tastes!
    Node 304 | i7 3770 | H77N WIFI | 2x4GiB HyperX 1600 | 2x512GB MX100 | MSI GTX970 4GiB | U2711 | 6GV2 | Naga Hex Wrath | Yamaha RX-V550 | Win7 Enterprise
    15" Retina MBP | i7 4960HQ | 16GiB 1600 | 512GB PCIe SSD | IRIS Pro + GT750M | Orochi | OSX 10.9.5

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Whoa, I missed like half the thread in 30 minutes.

This explains why tetris won't fall to my seduction.
    Well. You could tag along for brownies? Although. I'm in my bed eating them watching Chuck, buuuut alas. You're not welcome to join me. Habs-fan. :P

We should talk to Cilraaz/Demon about getting a general offtopic thread within the computer forums to avoid 3 pages of this. >.>

>.>
    No worries, this thread is only 41 pages. I've only posted crap in like, 19 of them!

Epic!
    Thought I'd post mine here!

Intel i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    nVidia 460GTX
    128GB 6GB/s SSD
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 - 1TB
    Coolermaster Silenco 550

Razer Megalodon Headset
    Razar Arctosa Keyboard
    Roccat Kova Mouse

I also have a creative 7.1 speaker system but that's in it's box upstairs.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    It was the only PCIe Sound Card I had at the time, and as such the only one that would work in his comp. And you don't need to be a supermodel to make me do that. That Norwegian Girl wasn't for sure.
    O.o If things start getting steamy, take it to PM and forward ALL the things.
    And Ispano, if you do giveaways, dibs on the water cooling. .-.

--

From all the baling Wednesday of water out of my back patio, I'm surprised I'm not ripped. /flex

O.o If things start getting steamy, take it to PM and forward ALL the things.
    And Ispano, if you do giveaways, dibs on the water cooling. .-.
    Bad memory, you have. The computers that would get parted out aren't mine. They're my sister's and her husbands. Half the components that went into them were mine originally so they're going to let me do it and sell it since i've been out of work so long. That computer down there is not getting sold. I'll move out and not use it til I'm working again rather than sell it. So on that note, they wouldn't be giveaways, I need money to pay bills, money I don't have right now.

And it won't get steamy, i'm not exactly the model male here.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2

Bad memory, you have. The computers that would get parted out aren't mine. They're my sister's and her husbands. Half the components that went into them were mine originally so they're going to let me do it and sell it since i've been out of work so long. That computer down there is not getting sold. I'll move out and not use it til I'm working again rather than sell it. So on that note, they wouldn't be giveaways, I need money to pay bills, money I don't have right now.

And it won't get steamy, i'm not exactly the model male here.
    .-. Don't hold yourself in such low regard. I'll take you on Jerry Springer.

Well. You could tag along for brownies? Although. I'm in my bed eating them watching Chuck, buuuut alas. You're not welcome to join me. Habs-fan. :P
    I just bought a Brooks Laich home jersey!
    Node 304 | i7 3770 | H77N WIFI | 2x4GiB HyperX 1600 | 2x512GB MX100 | MSI GTX970 4GiB | U2711 | 6GV2 | Naga Hex Wrath | Yamaha RX-V550 | Win7 Enterprise
    15" Retina MBP | i7 4960HQ | 16GiB 1600 | 512GB PCIe SSD | IRIS Pro + GT750M | Orochi | OSX 10.9.5

I just bought a Brooks Laich home jersey!
    No idea what you guys are going on about, I'm watching MLG, and that's what everyone around the world should be doing. <3

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    No idea what you guys are going on about, I'm watching MLG, and that's what everyone around the world should be doing. <3
    Washington Capitals-player. Plays C, iirc, originally. But since the two Swedes in Caps are better, he's a winger.

.-. Don't hold yourself in such low regard. I'll take you on Jerry Springer.
    I don't. It's an honest description. I'm not ashamed of it, but it is what it is. Balding even though i'm not 30 yet. Two large wrinkles on my forehead(no idea where those came from, had them as a kid even), and not exactly in shape, although that varies depending on how far I ride to work.

I don't. It's an honest description. I'm not ashamed of it, but it is what it is. Balding even though i'm not 30 yet. Two large wrinkles on my forehead(no idea where those came from, had them as a kid even), and not exactly in shape, although that varies depending on how far I ride to work.
    It's disgusting that you attempt to compare yourself to false airbrushed models.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Still sounds more attractive than Megan Fox *shudders* (I hope you don't take it as an insult.)

Also, bad genes doesn't make you a bad person. :3 There's always people who are clever enough to look past looks.
    For instance, I wish I could get <-- Neil Patrick Harris, and not only for his looks.

It's disgusting that you attempt to compare yourself to false airbrushed models.
    And it's puzzling that you think I am. When I said model, I wasn't talking about models in a magazine or such. More like when you use it for the term "model citizen"

Such as my personality is different than most. I tend to be hermitish. Among other things.

Washington Capitals-player. Plays C, iirc, originally. But since the two Swedes in Caps are better, he's a winger.
    He can flex between both wings and centre I believe. Boudreau usually compliments him on being the hardest working player in the roster. As for Backstrom... he may be better but he's been getting really lazy, especially last season...

Since everyone has been talking about it...

With the information listed in my sig, and a standard 500gb western dig blue HDD

processor : 7.1
    ram : 7.5
    graphics : 7.6
    Gaming graphics : 7.6
    HDD 5.9 >_>

Also : anyone have any advice, using MSI Afterburner, on the best way to OC that GTX 460 a little bit more? Not wanting to push it really far just want to bump it up a little bit. What the most important speed to up, and to what speed would be considered a "moderate oc"?
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2011-07-30 at 03:57 AM.

i5 2500k, 2x4gb 2000mhz corsair ram, msi GTX 560Ti O/C, in my thermaltake black chaser case

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    He can flex between both wings and centre I believe. Boudreau usually compliments him on being the hardest working player in the roster. As for Backstrom... he may be better but he's been getting really lazy, especially last season...
    I don't get where that comes from. He's quite good defensively as well. But just not always interested.
    As for his playmaking skills, they're awesome.