My computer behaves quite weirdly recently and I'm not sure what the problem could be. (I don't have any other games on my computer besides WoW)
Usually I check auctions early in the morning and do some raids in the evening. Every day the computer loses power/dies once in the morning and one to three times in the evening.
Here are some observations that I made over the course of the last 10 days.
- The computer always dies when I'm fighting a boss or when I'm logging in.
- Usually I have to wait a couple minutes before I will be able to restart the computer.
- I could watch movies all day/night long on my computer or leave the computer running without a problem. The problem seems to have something to do with WoW/gaming.
- My computer seems to be fine when I have WoW in the background although having WoW in the background+browsing the internet could rarely lead to a power loss.
- I can be 100% sure that the first WoW login attempt in the morning will result in my computer losing power. It's more random in the evening but usually happens during boss fights.
- Most of the time I have to plug/unplug the power cord in order to be able to restart the computer again.
Link to my computer specs