T
    he beast is underneath my desk.

Intel i7
    6gb DDR3 RAM
    GTX460
    2x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3

My mouse is now a RAT7 not an MX518

Headphones are Logitech G35s
    Last edited by mmocf0269cb9af; 2011-07-28 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    As much as I hated getting my basement flooded.... it did clear up my pallet to work with. With a fully cleaned room here, I went to work. This is what I'm using now. Chair is out of the picture just so you can see generally everything. ^_<

*img*

Oh and yeah, that's 3 different speaker systems all plugged in to my computer, hehe! ^_^
    Maybe its just the angle but that table looks like is really short, like wouldnt even go up to my knees

Quote Originally Posted by Quisari View Post
    wohoo big screen.. how many inches?

Just connected my 46" tv to my computer with 1920 x 1080
    Don't TV's have a slow response time? I'm sure they are better to play on though

Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    Don't TV's have a slow response time? I'm sure they are better to play on though
    They aren't. 46" with 1920x1080? Would look horrible.
    &nbsp;

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Maybe its just the angle but that table looks like is really short, like wouldnt even go up to my knees
    Yeah, both tables are really meant to be coffee tables. I'm hoping my parents will let me buy a corner desk, but I have these for now. My great grandad actually made them himself, they are very nice, the one the computer is standing on is actually DAMNED heavy too. But yeah, I just kind of sit facing to the left and put the keyboard on my lap, that's the only way it will work.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Yeah, both tables are really meant to be coffee tables. I'm hoping my parents will let me buy a corner desk, but I have these for now. My great grandad actually made them himself, they are very nice, the one the computer is standing on is actually DAMNED heavy too. But yeah, I just kind of sit facing to the left and put the keyboard on my lap, that's the only way it will work.
    Well i think i have a better table then you haha. I use a large tv tray, it only has room for 2 monitors, mouse, and keyboard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Well i think i have a better table then you haha. I use a large tv tray, it only has room for 2 monitors, mouse, and keyboard
    Mine could probably fit another monitor, but like I said, it was made so damn long ago it wasn't made with computers in mind. Coffee table and nothing more!

My dream is to have a large corner desk here in this corner where my drumset used to be and I'll move the drumset a bit away. Would really be nice...
    "A flower.

Contemplating if I could do a small video on when I have to reassemble my level 10 GT rig...
    Mobo expected to arrive tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Contemplating if I could do a small video on when I have to reassemble my level 10 GT rig...
    Mobo expected to arrive tomorrow.
    You and your enabling small text. >_<
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naadra View Post
    Its the silverstone raven case, those cases have the motherboards rotated 90 degrees and they are mounted on the other side of the case instead.

It is a long ass case hehe, power supply is mounted in the back at the top too I believe. They are actually pretty neat cases, the cooling in them is really nice especially if you have huge GPUs, they get ALOT more air blown directly between and around them with that case, and it even has room I believe for a fairly decent size radiator too I believe
    Its true they get a lot of airflow. 3x180mm fans on the bottom. My 5970 *just* fits without having to remove one of the fans, so anything bigger could cause problems.

There is actually no good spot to put a radiator though. The only spot for exhaust is one 120mm slot at the top. I'm migrating out of my Raven whenever i get the downtime to install my loop.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

You and your enabling small text. >_<
    What of it? o.o
    It's just size 1 anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    What of it? o.o
    It's just size 1 anyway...
    It's just.. so random..... and gahhhh. x_x
    "A flower.

It's just.. so random..... and gahhhh. x_x
    I just like focus! ;_;
    ...since small shit is always unimportant, right?

Tempted to get another 24" 1920x1200 screen Anyone knows if HD6870 can run 2 of those? I don't plan to stretch games for 2 monitors so the other one would be for other stuff (in addition to having a switcher to my 2nd computer).
    Last edited by Thes; 2011-07-28 at 10:20 PM.

Why not just connect it to the second computer and use something like Synergy to control both with the same KB/Mouse.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Why not just connect it to the second computer and use something like Synergy to control both with the same KB/Mouse.
    Because that would defeat the point of having 2 monitors for my main one. Granted I could also just connect the monitor to both computers and use additional mouse/keyboard set. I got a spare G11 lying around (using razer atm) and mouses aren't really expensive.
    Last edited by Thes; 2011-07-28 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Because that would defeat the point of having 2 monitors for my main one. Granted I could also just connect the monitor to both computers and use additional mouse/keyboard set. I got a spare G11 lying around (using razer atm) and mouses aren't really expensive.
    Not really... It would leave the CPU Cycles required for the secondary programs you run to the second PC and still gives you the same form of control. It'd be 2 Computers, 2 Monitors but 1 Keyboard/Mouse to control both. You can align the monitors how you want and move the mouse in between them as if its a second monitor independently.. The only difference is that a second PC is driving the 2nd monitor.

So.. break down... TWO MONITORS, TWO PC'S, ONE KEYBOARD/MOUSE needed with the ability to move between the 2 monitors and that is all.
    Last edited by Saithes; 2011-07-28 at 10:55 PM.
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO

I seem to recall there are switches available that would let you swap comp at the click of a button.

Here, as an example. I have my desktop with my 30" directly in front of me. My Gaming laptop to the left, and a 20" and 19" on my fileserver to the right of me. I only use one mouse and keyboard to control them all. I play EVE on my desktop and laptop at the same time by doing this, move the mouse off the left side, it's now on the laptop, go to the right, now the fileserver.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2