Quote Originally Posted by Hmmster View Post
    That reminds me of a guildie that randomly started talking really high-pitched in vent, pretending to be a girl.
    Now, everyone knows he's not, since he's been in the guild for.. well, longer than me, so I have no idea. BUt it was still funneh.
    And I approove of Tetris' creepyness tbh.
    Now, how do I actually do the overclocking? What should I ste it to first, should I have the blck up to 200 and then just do multipliers?
    Yes, I'm bad at overclocking. >:
    She was actually the guildleaders' girlfriend, afaik. But it took ages to get used to. :P
    We can take this in PMs instead, I have links to send you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    First girl on a male toon was roleplayer. She sounded incredibly womanly and frail. The "cute asian voice". Needless to say, she looked like a man. :S
    I only play on RP-pvp-realms. Except having transferred my hordies to a pvp-realm, since the rp-pvprealm I played horde on died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    She was actually the guildleaders' girlfriend, afaik. But it took ages to get used to. :P
    We can take this in PMs instead, I have links to send you.

I only play on RP-pvp-realms. Except having transferred my hordies to a pvp-realm, since the rp-pvprealm I played horde on died.
    Be afraid o.o Be very afraid.

Deleted
    Be afraid o.o Be very afraid.
    I like the concept of an Rppvp realm.
    "Hello, fellow being of Azeroth, we have no reason to fight, but we can't talk, so I'll just pass by, bye! OHWAIT, KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL"

"Hello, fellow being of Azeroth, we have no reason to fight, but we can't talk, so I'll just pass by, bye! OHWAIT, KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL"
    It's fun to gank lowbies, because you're allowed to, In-character. :3

My sister and brother in law are finally getting rid of their desktops and moving to their laptops for everything. They don't game as much and things. So I get to part them out and sell them or whatever. And my bro-in-law's comp has my ASUS Xonar DX card in it. That will be going in once I get a hold of them.

Oh and don't hug me, i'd turn all red. Same thing happened when that Norwegian girl hugged me.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the old world RPPVP realms. We'd camp out in the Barrens and in-char battle with our faction mirror guild. x3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    My sister and brother in law are finally getting rid of their desktops and moving to their laptops for everything. They don't game as much and things. So I get to part them out and sell them or whatever. And my bro-in-law's comp has my ASUS Xonar DX card in it. That will be going in once I get a hold of them.

Oh and don't hug me, i'd turn all red. Same thing happened when that Norwegian girl hugged me.
    So...
    Does any of those computer have a graphics card better than a 5770 I could buy? =F
    The shipping would probably cost more than I want to pay, though.

And I think I will now go to bed, Good night.
    What happened to that, Hmmster, huh?
    For reals now, Good night.

5770 isn't an awful card in regards to WoW.
    I know, but still.
    Last edited by mmocb39a133b7e; 2011-07-30 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...
    Does any of those computer have a graphics card better than a 5770 I could buy? =F
    The shipping would probably cost more than I want to pay, though.
    5770 isn't an awful card in regards to WoW.

They both have a GTX 260. And since that won't fit into a small flat rate box it would be like $20 USD or something to ship overseas.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2

I like making people awkward. It would be a lot more fun if I was a supermodel playing games though. Alas, it's not.
    The Xonar DX is pretty decent; why did you give it away? Mine is looking awfully small and cramped between a Direct Cu II and a Noctua NH-D14 though :P
    I don't like the concept of laptops as peoples 'only' computers. They should be travel-computers or ease-of-use. OTOH, I probably spend more time on mine than I do my desktop.

What happened to that, Hmmster, huh?
    For reals now, Good night.
    Sleep well, young pony.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Whoa, I missed like half the thread in 30 minutes.

Tetris is a pedobear!
    This explains why tetris won't fall to my seduction.
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    We should talk to Cilraaz/Demon about getting a general offtopic thread within the computer forums to avoid 3 pages of this. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post

>.>

I like making people awkward. It would be a lot more fun if I was a supermodel playing games though. Alas, it's not.
    The Xonar DX is pretty decent; why did you give it away? Mine is looking awfully small and cramped between a Direct Cu II and a Noctua NH-D14 though :P
    I don't like the concept of laptops as peoples 'only' computers. They should be travel-computers or ease-of-use. OTOH, I probably spend more time on mine than I do my desktop.

Sleep well, young pony.
    It was the only PCIe Sound Card I had at the time, and as such the only one that would work in his comp. And you don't need to be a supermodel to make me do that. That Norwegian Girl wasn't for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    >.>
    I'm too old and fat for her tastes!

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post

Well. You could tag along for brownies? Although. I'm in my bed eating them watching Chuck, buuuut alas. You're not welcome to join me. Habs-fan. :P

We should talk to Cilraaz/Demon about getting a general offtopic thread within the computer forums to avoid 3 pages of this. >.>

>.>
    No worries, this thread is only 41 pages. I've only posted crap in like, 19 of them!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I'd post mine here!

Intel i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz
    4GB DDR3 RAM
    nVidia 460GTX
    128GB 6GB/s SSD
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 - 1TB
    Coolermaster Silenco 550

Razer Megalodon Headset
    Razar Arctosa Keyboard
    Roccat Kova Mouse

I also have a creative 7.1 speaker system but that's in it's box upstairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the only PCIe Sound Card I had at the time, and as such the only one that would work in his comp. And you don't need to be a supermodel to make me do that. That Norwegian Girl wasn't for sure.
    O.o If things start getting steamy, take it to PM and forward ALL the things.
    And Ispano, if you do giveaways, dibs on the water cooling. .-.

--

From all the baling Wednesday of water out of my back patio, I'm surprised I'm not ripped. /flex

O.o If things start getting steamy, take it to PM and forward ALL the things.
    And Ispano, if you do giveaways, dibs on the water cooling. .-.
    Bad memory, you have. The computers that would get parted out aren't mine. They're my sister's and her husbands. Half the components that went into them were mine originally so they're going to let me do it and sell it since i've been out of work so long. That computer down there is not getting sold. I'll move out and not use it til I'm working again rather than sell it. So on that note, they wouldn't be giveaways, I need money to pay bills, money I don't have right now.

And it won't get steamy, i'm not exactly the model male here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad memory, you have. The computers that would get parted out aren't mine. They're my sister's and her husbands. Half the components that went into them were mine originally so they're going to let me do it and sell it since i've been out of work so long. That computer down there is not getting sold. I'll move out and not use it til I'm working again rather than sell it. So on that note, they wouldn't be giveaways, I need money to pay bills, money I don't have right now.

And it won't get steamy, i'm not exactly the model male here.
    .-. Don't hold yourself in such low regard. I'll take you on Jerry Springer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well. You could tag along for brownies? Although. I'm in my bed eating them watching Chuck, buuuut alas. You're not welcome to join me. Habs-fan. :P
    I just bought a Brooks Laich home jersey!