does it also say 1.36V in CPU-Z (or whatever program) under load?

2 TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
    I could have my movie collection and my steam library in my pocket.
    I wonder what the speeds are and it wont be cheap thats for sure.

Off topic but that guy needs to buy a nail clipper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    2 TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

It's 16GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    It's 16GB.
    "Thin Card models will start at 16 GB in capacity, and will go all the way up to 2 TB."

Deleted
    2 TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

It's a woman holding the stick itself. And it's 16Gb but the technology is said to "scale up to 2TB". I personally will believe it when I see it...

Deleted
    "Thin Card models will start at 16 GB in capacity, and will go all the way up to 2 TB."
    When I first saw this I thought that this has taken miniaturization to the next level, a 2 Terabyte USB drive that's a big as your finger nail or slightly thicker than a penny! We've all seen this style of USB but usually only as large as 16GB! Actually the one that we looked at on display was only 16GB but the technology behind that particular 16GB stick is capable of scaling to 2 Terabytes. Its a shame they couldn't have the 2TB for us to check out but since it would most likely cost thousands of dollars to pick one up, they didn't want to just leave on lying around.
    TL;DR: They haven't shown the 2TB model yet, nor do they probably have on at this point in time.

My guess, just as 512MB was HUGE a couple of years ago, technology will evolve and get smaller to the point where indeed this 2TB becomes mainstream.

Well nevermind then ignore me, and misleading titles are no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    does it also say 1.36V in CPU-Z (or whatever program) under load?
    I don't know. I turned it back on auto. While on auto it says 1.056v...

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    New PSU (and thus, better cable management) for my server!

red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    New PSU (and thus, better cable management) for my server!

you gonna need it man you gonna get some more airflow and stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    There's really only so much you can do with the original CM690 chassis. I really hate this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's your rear exhaust gone?
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Where's your rear exhaust gone?
    There's two fans blowing out the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very sneaky!
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like negative pressure, in which case dust will be getting sucked in through the back if it's left uncovered.
    With any case involving negative pressure ensure the case is fully sealed and/or has heavy dust filtering on open areas!
    It's 2am and I'm being picky >_>
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2011-09-01 at 01:51 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

It's not really a "gaming rig" and I'm still tinkering with it but here's my new HTPC:

ASUS E35M1-M PRO
    2GB Kingston ValueRAM DDR3 1066 (single stick... might need a second since I'm reaching ~1.8GB used once I start doing stuff on the PC)
    Primary HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
    Secondary HDD: Samsung EcoGreen F4 2TB
    AZIO AWD102N Wireless card
    PSU will be Antec EarthWatts 430W (lowest wattage 80 Plus rated PSU at the Fry's I went to, all lower wattage PSUs they had were from brands I've never heard of)
    Cooler Master CM690II Advanced (wasn't being used, WAY larger than I need)

look at all that extra space

...and here is how it is in its current state until I have some spare time to mess with it:
    ... not one but TWO non-modular PSUs! The no-name PSU from my old HP desktop that I was using crapped out on me, so I got the Antec PSU sitting on the floor to replace it. Haven't had time to fully transplant it into the case yet... just plugged everything in to make sure it worked.

Right now I've got it hooked up to my 19" TV in my bedroom, but this weekend I'm looking at getting a 32" LCD TV to mount to the wall, and move my 19" TV over so I can use it as an external monitor with my laptop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Sounds like negative pressure, in which case dust will be getting sucked in through the back if it's left uncovered.
    With any case involving negative pressure ensure the case is fully sealed and/or has heavy dust filtering on open areas!
    It's 2am and I'm being picky >_>
    lol, while true, the dusty air is just going to go right back out the top, so the components should be fine while the top fans might get a bit of dust.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    lol, while true, the dusty air is just going to go right back out the top, so the components should be fine while the top fans might get a bit of dust.
    It's already drawing out more air than the case has available. This forces dust in through, well, wherever it can. As a direct result there will be more dust.

And that dust is certainly mostly going to go out via the fan again, but compared to positive pressure the dust goes via the fans. So the first part that'll get choked is the fan. But since fans cannot catch everything there's going to be dust buildup throughout the rest of the case as well.

In the end, it will give more dust buildup than positive air pressure, and more maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    It's already drawing out more air than the case has available. This forces dust in through, well, wherever it can. As a direct result there will be more dust.

And that dust is certainly mostly going to go out via the fan again, but compared to positive pressure the dust goes via the fans. So the first part that'll get choked is the fan. But since fans cannot catch everything there's going to be dust buildup throughout the rest of the case as well.

In the end, it will give more dust buildup than positive air pressure, and more maintenance.
    Another great idea is what Antec had with Lanboy air. Have all the fans as intake fans, and you will never ever have dust!

Waitwhat.

I don't think they said "never," but they did clearly suggest it was going to be massively reduced.

Tbf... At no point will I ever buy into "never", particularly when used in marketing, but I do understand that maintenance should be down by quite a bit when optimal. It's like Razer claiming PC gaming is dead, IBM claiming touch controls are the future, etc...