Last edited by 0ptimo; 2011-10-13 at 05:18 PM.
Mobo: Intel DP67BG
CPU: i5 2500k
Cooler: Hyper 212+ (Soon)
GPU: 2GB MSI 560-Ti Twin Frozr II
RAM: 2x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1600
Case: Rosewill Blackhawk
I'll post images in a later post (when I can). Looking forward to overclocking this for the first time, just finished building it last week.
IMac 21" i7 Quadcore 2.8 GHz
4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
256GB Solid State Drive
AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
CPU : I7 2600k at 4.4ghz
Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme-z
Graphics Card: Asus GTX580 DirectCU II at 920-4097 1.15v
Memory: Corsair Dominator DHX DDR3 1600MHz 8GB
Hard Drive: Corsair SSD Force Series 3 120gb
Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro M1000 1000W
Display: Nvidia 3D BenQ 23,6 120hz
Headphones: Razer Megalodon 7.1
Mouse: Razer Mamba
Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Case: Antec Dark Fleet DF-85
CPU Cooling: Antec 920 h2o
Case Fans: 3x 120mm Front, 2x 140mm Top, 2x 120mm Rear
CPU idle: Liquid: 30, Core Temp: 37
CPU Load: Liquid: 35, Core Temp: 55
Case Temp 31
Last edited by razords93; 2011-10-13 at 10:11 AM.
So, related to computers but not worthy of its own thread: I finally ran Unigine Heaven and did a Cinebench thinger....
Heaven is like, holy shit. :OOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS. I mean, I guess one can figure that from youtube, but still, it just looks so awesome rendered on my screen.
I was wondering, how do I read the scores and stuff on Cinebench? I'm confused by that one.
Ah, good ol' Antec Dark Fleet. How's that to build in?
1) There is a fair amount of space behind the motherboard tray to route cables
2) Very cheap vs other comparable cases
1) There's no real cable routing at the top of the case, (above the motherboard)
2) The HDD Cages are non-removeable and too close to the motherboard, making it very difficult to change or add SATA Connections etc...
3) It attracts dust! I have the clean it every 2 or 3 days.
4) Everything feels like a very tight fit.
4) The side's never slide in quite right, and when they do you almost always magically manage to miss that padlock loop that's supposed to stop people taking the side off and instead wind up with it not fitting through the slot bending the side.
... On the hunt for a new laptop ...
CPU : I7 2600k at 4.5ghz
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD5
Graphics Card: Asus GTX560 DirectCU II at 925-4200mhz
Memory: Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz 12GB
Hard Drive: OCZ Vertex2 120gb SSD
Hard Drive 2: WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD
Power Supply: Thermaltake Evo Blue 750watt
Display: Acer GD245Hq 23.6" Full Hd 3d Lcd
Headphones: RLogitech g35
Mouse: Razer Naga Epic
Keyboard: Logitech G15
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H80
Case: CoolerMaster Storm Sniper Black Edition
Case Fans: 1x 200mm Front, 2x 140mm Top, 1x 200mm Side
CPU idle: Core Temp: 24c
CPU Load: Core Temp: 47c
Case Temp: Avg 28c
Last edited by Liveone; 2011-10-15 at 05:12 AM.
it has 3 pci x16 slots, you could use the top and bottom ones to have a gap in between if the sli bridge reaches (probably doesn't)
but yeah, the looks of that image there's onyl 1 pci slot between each of the x16s, using 2 slot graphics card = no room
supports 3 way sli .. as long as you don't mind 2 of them having no space for the fan :P