Will post the inside of case later but here are the specs:

Internal Components
    Case: Cooler Master HAF X (blue internal lighting)
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7-B3
    PSU: Corsair AX 1200
    CPU: Intel i7 2600k @ 4.5 ghz
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech Apogee HD waterblock
    GPU: AMD HD 6990 w/ waterblock
    Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance
    HD 1: WD Black 7200 1 TB
    HD 2: WD Black 7200 1 TB
    SSD: Intel 520 series 120gb
    DVD: Samsung Blu-ray/dvd
    Win 7 Ultimate

External Components
    Monitor 1: Asus VH232H 23"
    Monitor 2: Asus VH232H 23"
    TV: Sony Bravia 32 in
    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
    Mouse: Razer Naga
    Pad: Razer Goliathus
    Speakers: Klipsch or something
    Head Set: ASTRO A40's

On the right is my 27in tv with xbox

i7 2600k
    some Asus MOBO
    8GB corsair vengeance
    Gigabyte Geforce 680
    256GB Crucial M4 - OS and Gaming drive
    1 TB Samsung spinpoint F3 - "Data" drive
    Asus Xonar D2X
    Thermaltake toughpower 750w PSU
    Antec 900 case

Samsung syncmaster P2450 24" monitor
    Cambridge Audio Topaz AM5 amp - Annoyingly I have no adequate headphone out so I may have to replace this amp even though it is great
    Mordaunt-Short Aviano 1 speakers
    Razer Black Widow ultimate keyboard
    Razer Deathadder mouse
    Razer mantis mouse mat - Stupidly big so I use it to store my keys, phone and wallet on too.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Resinderate View Post
    Got started on my Ivy build this week and thought I may as well bump the thread with some pics ^^

Decided to go with a general white themed build, and I'm fairly happy with how the painted mesh turned out =]

Put in the NZXT Hale90 too, to get a feel for it, and must say I like it ^^

White Vengeance RAM looks as good as I could have hoped really, nice clean white with a nice 'blocky' shaped to it I guess you could call it.

And finally the H100, with the F12's I decided to stick on it. Planning on p/p but will have to see how big of a difference it makes over just push // how much space it takes up.

I think with some white sleeving and a decent looking 680, I should have something to be proud of ^^
    This is going to be EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    This is going to be EPIC!
    If only I could get my hands on a white pcb motherboard xD I think I would jizz

Looking at the z77 ASRock boards now, but unsure what I like/would go with it.

Probably gonna end up with the extreme4.

Will update as I add more stuff, really looking forward to finishing this o/

@Resinderate, that's the Arc Midi correct? I really, really like the white mesh. I'm also doing a black and white themed build, so I may have to steal that idea. XD

Also trying to decide if I wanna risk buying a set of the white Corsair braided modular replacement cables and hope that they work with the SeaSonic X750, or just pick up some white BitFenix extensions.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-04-08 at 10:44 PM.

yeah it's the Midi. Once I saw a pic of the mesh painted white on some random site, it's like dayum, must do that ^^ Those corsair cables also look really sick coming out of the PSU too, really considered getting a corsair PSU just for those

So I ordered some G.Skill Ares memory modules today, I am replacing my 12GB setup with a 2x8GB setup, so I should have that done in a couple of days. At this rate, I am chipping away towards making a more powerful build. Crossing my fingers for a price drop on AMD cards soon so I can invest in a Crossfire setup.

I need to post pictures sometime...but kinda to lazy to take my comp off my desk and make my desk look good enough to take a picture of but here are the specs

HAF 932 Advanced (red fan one)
    i5 2500k oc'ed to 4.5 easy and running around 34C idle and 50C under heavy stress
    AsRock extreme4 gen 3
    Corsair AX850
    Noctua NH-D14
    AMD radeon HD 7970 oc'ed to 1Ghz (not much over stock)
    8GB G.skill ripjaws
    128gb crucial m4
    1 tb random HDD
    samsung dvd drive

3x Acer 20inch monitors (eyefinity ofc)-might add a 4th for video watching while gaming
    Razer Anansi (set on red)
    Razer Naga Molten

Some really nice rigs here !

I found some pictures of my old computer, thought i can share that with you.
    Comp is a bit dusty and at that moment i only had blue Enermax fans...tho i wanted red ones really badly to fit with Color scheme of the components in it.
    Here is my old computer with Antec 900 i modded (cable management,paint etc.) :

Atm i have NZXT Phantom and Corsair H70 but i haven't done any mods on it...nor the cable management.
    Edit: hehe i just saw my old HDD ;> good old times!

Hello,

My desktop :

Iiyama ProLite B2712HDS-B1 27"
    Asus VW225N 22"

Headphone : Steelseries Siberia v2
    Mouse : razer lachesis
    Keyboard : logitech g11 & Xbox 360 for pc

COOLER MASTER HAF X
    Antec HCG - 620W
    MSI Z68MA-ED55 (Révision B3)
    Intel Core i5 2500K
    G.Skill Kit Extreme3 2 x 4 Go PC10600 Ripjaws CAS 9
    MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC (GTX 560 Ti 1 Go)
    Asus Xonar D2X | Lecteur Bluray Asus BC-12B1ST |
    Crucial M4 64 Go SATA Revision 3.0
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 S-ATA - 1 To - 32 Mo
    Corsair CWC-H80
    NOCTUA NF-P14 FLX
    NOCTUA NF-S12B FLX
    Microsoft Windows 7 Familial Premium 64 bits (oem)

My Laptop :

Alienware M17XR3
    Intel Core i7 2670QM Sandy Bridge
    Ram : 8 go
    AMD Radeon HD 6990M
    750 go
    Microsoft Windows 7 Familial Premium 64 bits (oem)

My 2 cents !

ps : Sorry for bad english, i'm french =D

Quote Originally Posted by Roccatz View Post
    I've thought about getting those fans, they look awesome.

Too bad they don't move any air lol.
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

Quote Originally Posted by Resinderate View Post
    Got started on my Ivy build this week and thought I may as well bump the thread with some pics ^^

Decided to go with a general white themed build, and I'm fairly happy with how the painted mesh turned out =]

Put in the NZXT Hale90 too, to get a feel for it, and must say I like it ^^

White Vengeance RAM looks as good as I could have hoped really, nice clean white with a nice 'blocky' shaped to it I guess you could call it.

And finally the H100, with the F12's I decided to stick on it. Planning on p/p but will have to see how big of a difference it makes over just push // how much space it takes up.

I think with some white sleeving and a decent looking 680, I should have something to be proud of ^^
    I want this computer. Very nice looking so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I want this computer. Very nice looking so far.
    Ty =]

Yeah just a small update, was gonna go with the white NZXT 140mm fans, but b/c I had to cancel and order with those fans + the sleeving in it, I think imma stick with the stock fractal fans for now. I'm not really fussy and fans aren't really something I've experienced a lot so they might be okay :3 If not I can always replace them. Just feels like kind of a waste with the 2 fans coming off the H100, and now 3 off this ^^ Tis only like £20 which I guess is minuscule compared to the whole build but oh well ^^

my almost 3 year old PC

AMD x4 925 @ 2.8ghz
    NZXT Gamma Classic
    COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power Plus RS500-PCARD3-US 500W
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti
    4GB Memory ddr3 1333 (bought from a second hand shop)
    1TB Hitachi HDD
    Samsung DVD drive
    Random Logitech Keyboard
    Steelseries Cataclysm mouse.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by Fiddycen; 2012-04-13 at 10:33 AM.

The Patient
    I am in the process of completing my Dream system. I have the peripherals and am just waiting on Ivy Bridge to release to build my tower. But I figured I could show you a pick of my setup thus far. 3xU2412M Dells + 42" LG up above. The gap looks bigger in the pic but I can see it comfortably in my nice comfy chair Can't wait to get this finished!

Last edited by Voorhees83; 2012-04-12 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voorhees83 View Post
    I am in the process of completing my Dream system. I have the peripherals and am just waiting on Ivy Bridge to release to build my tower. But I figured I could show you a pick of my setup thus far. 3xU2412M Dells + 42" LG up above. The gap looks bigger in the pic but I can see it comfortably in my nice comfy chair Can't wait to get this finished!

<snip>
    Looks cool I like it!

Very nice build there Vorhee, does the sun irritate you when it hits your monitors?

Also I planned to do a similar thing, but went to get a 2560x1440 paired with a 1920x1080 next to it instead =)

The Patient
    Actually the sun was as bright and direct as it could be that day on that window. The window is actually facing pretty much north so the sun doesnt effect much and actually as bright as that window looks in the pic it is actually a white window shade that really only glows and doesnt let much light in the room. My screens have no glare on them ever... Best 20 bucks for an easy pull down solution.

Also my phone camera will make things look like that occasionally also.

So NCIX Canada is now selling the Z77 boards, various brands and form factors. The prices aren't bad, however by the looks of it if I want PCIe 3.0 on one of those boards, I need to use an Ivy Bridge processor, which makes me a sad panda. Anyway, out with the old and in with the new as my RAM arrived today:

16GB of G.Skill goodness.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-04-12 at 09:04 PM.

High Overlord
    Case: HAF 932
    Motherboard: Maximus IV Gen 3
    Video: EVGA GTX560TI
    Power Supply: Corsair AX850
    Processor: Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHZ
    Memory: Corsair Vengance 16GB @ 2000MHZ
    SSD: OZC Vertex 3 64gb
    Hard Drive: 500GB WD Caviar Black
    monitor: Dual Hp monitor 19"
    Last edited by nertharul; 2012-04-13 at 12:04 AM.

My Gaming Set: Intel Core i5 3570k IB @ 4.4GHZ / 8GB ram RIP JAWS @ 2000MHZ / EVGA GTX 660TI TOP Edition/ Corsair AX750 GOLD / CORSAIR H80 HYDRO SERIES / OCZ Agility 3 120GB / WD Caviar Black 1TB / ASUS MAXIMUS V Gene