First bought this computer it was a prebuilt one, wont make that mistake again, but as you can tell some of the parts are still blah. but replacing them!
    My current build: (my i5 2500k, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, and Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8gb ram are coming today)
    Case - Cooler Master Elite 430
    CPU - AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1GHz
    CPU cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    RAM - 4GB (2GB x 2) DDR3 1333
    Hard Drive - 1TB SATA II
    GPU - EVGA GTX 560 ti
    PSU - 700W
    Motherboard - Don't know which one exactly it is, its an Asus somethin

Cable managements not the greatest. i wanna get a better psu sometime and a new case.
    Will post more pics later after i get my new parts and put them in

Had to make a filter for this fan on the bottom so i took out the front filter of my old case and cut it to fit haha, still gets a lot of dust though

Build is complete! If you want to see all of the pictures, I invite you to view the build log here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esign-Arc-Midi

I'll just be posting the highlights in this thread.

First off, specs:

CPU: Intel core i5 2500K
    CPU Cooling: XSPC RASA 750 RX240
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Video Card: 2GB MSI GTX 680
    Memory: 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline
    SSD: 120GB OCZ Vertex 3
    HDD: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue
    Power Supply: SeaSonic X750W
    Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi (with a custom window mod)
    Monitor: 24" Dell U2412M
    Mouse: Logitech G9X
    Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60

Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-04-25 at 02:40 PM.

Looks good NWN, I'm happy it all went well
    CPU: Intel i5-3570k (4.5GHz) MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth (uefi 2003)
    GPU: Asus 280X TOP (1130MHz/1750MHz) RAM: Corsair LP/LV white 8GB 1600MHz
    SSD: Samsung 840Pro 256GB + Crucial m4 128GB (040H) PSU: Seasonic 620M CASE: Corsair 500R (White/Black) Monitor: 1440p BenQ GW2765HT 1080p LG 237L-BN IPS
    Current build! ||Old Build || Bitdefender Total Security 2015 || AV-TEST 2014

Man that's looking sweet!

Later you are getting a gpu waterblock too though? That's basicaly the only part at the moment which doesn't fit the colour scheme :P And where's that pump/res combo going to go?

I'd might personally use one 45° fitting from the radiator to the CPU at the begin of the hose. Would make it look tighter and less "hangy". Although suppose it fits somewhat as there's that long tube running arcross the system depending on where you tape the pump .

Anyway :P Top notch and extremelly inspiring!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW has been a CPU-bound game for much of its lifetime.

The pump/res is staying where it's at. It is held in place by industrial strength velcro, so it isn't going anywhere.

I'm not sure if I'll add a GPU waterblock or not, I may, eventually, but there's no plan to as of right now. I may have a pinstriper paint those letters white though, so they match the color scheme. The only upgrade that I have in mind, as of right now, is adding another Vertex 3.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    The pump/res is staying where it's at. It is held in place by industrial strength velcro, so it isn't going anywhere.

I'm not sure if I'll add a GPU waterblock or not, I may, eventually, but there's no plan to as of right now. I may have a pinstriper paint those letters white though, so they match the color scheme. The only upgrade that I have in mind, as of right now, is adding another Vertex 3.
    That would be _epic_. Seriously. Do it! Or you could probably remove the sticker altogether
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW has been a CPU-bound game for much of its lifetime.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Meh. You crossed the tubings.
    Also, minus points for ruining the arc with a window. :P

Crossed and crossed. Any alternative route would've been worse off, and probably outright crossed.

I tried to not cross them, but the tubing would kink every time I tried to use the inside barb on the radiator to the in barb on the CPU block.

Awesome job Noteworthy! And congrats on finally being able to be back on a real rig!

Now go accept my Rift invite and buy a month so I can has free month. :P We can also get a free fire-horse. lol
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Mechagnome
    GODDAMN that looks beast Nice job man!

looks good, also, there is nothing wrong with crossed tubing

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | RV05
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Crossed and crossed. Any alternative route would've been worse off, and probably outright crossed.
    It's a loop with three sections of tubing. The not-crossed route is obvious and they only reason he went with the alternative was due to the cheap Rasa kit tubing having kinking problems.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I tried to not cross them, but the tubing would kink every time I tried to use the inside barb on the radiator to the in barb on the CPU block.
    For future reference, PrimoFlex LRT 3/8" ID 5/8" OD makes that bend easily
    "Wrong. Deterrence deflects 100% of Iron Prison (Not tomb) dmg." -Jaydenkor, 2014

Case: Corsair Obsidian 550d
    CPU: i5 2500k
    GPU: Sapphire 7850
    Mobo: msi P67A-GD65
    Memory: 8GB Gskill ripjaw seriesx DDR3 1600
    PSU: Corsair GS700
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 max iops
    HDD(s): Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB, Hitachi Deskstar 7k1000
    Case Fans: 3x Cougar CFV12, 1x CFV14, 3x stock
    Fan Controller: Scythe Kaze Master
    Monitor: 27" LG
    Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder Left-handed edition

Handles everything flawlessly and idles at 30c basically silently.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsafe View Post
    It's a loop with three sections of tubing. The not-crossed route is obvious and they only reason he went with the alternative was due to the cheap Rasa kit tubing having kinking problems.
    This seems like a really roundabout way of saying "PrimoFlex LRT would've been able to make the bend" -.-

Epic!
    No, because there's multiples ways to make the that loop order work. Somebody already mentioned the 45-degree elbow fitting option. There's also the option of flipping the radiator around. I just found it funny becauseyou made it out to be impossible when the solutions are relatively simple. My preference is for a simple tubing change because elbows add flow restriction and you never know exactly when you might add a loop component and be forced into an even tighter bend.
    "Wrong. Deterrence deflects 100% of Iron Prison (Not tomb) dmg." -Jaydenkor, 2014

Still waiting for my 3570k to arrive (I'm still hoping IB will be worth it...), but here is a minor update on my build:
    - All components more or less mounted in place. As I said, still waiting for the CPU.
    - Cable management done. Spend around 50 cable ties (not kidding). I would not recommend the FT02 to an inexperienced builder unless they don't mind having a cable mess. I guess the sleeved cables do add to the bulky-ness, but still. Getting the 24-pin connector to not cause a huge bump in the side panel was pretty exhausting.

The specifications are (or will be when it's done):
    - Silverstone FT02
    - i5 3570k cooled with an H80 in push-pull
    - ASRock Z77 Professional
    - 16GB Corsair Dominator GT (8-10GB as a RAMDisk)
    - ASUS Radeon 7970
    - ASUS Xonar DX
    - Samsung 830 128GB SSD
    - Corsair AX750

Last edited by Marest; 2012-04-26 at 05:54 PM.

I'll tell you straight up that looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    - 16GB Corsair Dominator GT (8-10GB as a RAMDisk)
    What are you going to put in there?
    CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0) // Corsair AX650 // Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB // Kingston HyperX 120GB
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WB // Intel 3570K // [HEATSINK?] // Corsair Vengeance LP 4x4GB // Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB OC
    Dell U2312HM // Logitech Z313 // Logitech C525 // Steelseries Sensei // Steelseries Shift

Gaming Set-Up

CPU: Intel Core i7 950
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H50 Liquid Cooling
    Motherboard: Asus Extreme Gene III
    Video Cards: SLI - MSI 460GTX 1GB
    Memory: 18GB - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series
    SSD: 120GB OCZ Vertex 3
    HDD: 250GB Western Digital SATA III
    Power Supply: XFX Black Series 750W
    Case: Antec 300
    Monitor: Hanns G 28"
    Mouse: Razer Naga
    Keyboard: Razer Tarantula -(got it for $5 when Circuit City stores were closing) & Logitech G19
    Headset: Razer HP-1 Barracuda 8-Channel Gaming Headphones

I need to build a new system...

Current Games: HearthStone, Eve Online, and World of Tanks
    Current Game: Final Fantasy XIV - "Hyperion" Server
    Current Game: Tera - "Valley of Titans" Server
    Current Game: WoW: MoP & Planetside 2 - BETA
    Current Game: SWTOR - "The Fatman" Server