New build, slight upgrade from my old one. I haven't really done any overclocking yet, for now it's just the performance setting in the UEFI running the CPU at 4.2GHz. There are a few cables visible in the pictures but they're "fixed" now.
~10 minutes to install Windows from USB, definitely faster than my old system
I had some sound dampening foam so I padded the surfaces in the case, to be honest I have no idea if it'll really make a difference but I thought why not.
- Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth
- CPU: i5-3570k
- Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC14PE (white)
- RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1.35V Low Profile White
- GPU: Asus 280X DCII TOP
- SSD: Crucial m4 128GB
- SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
- HDD: External 2x1TB USB 3.0 drives
- PSU: SeaSonic M12II 620
- Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R White/Black
- Soundcard: Asus Xonar DGX
Added, 1440p IPS monitor, HyperX Cloud headset
Removed, Sapphire 7850, Logitech G110, old Sony Headphones. old Zalman mic.