Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe v2
    CPU: Core i7 920 OC at 3.8Ghz with Cooler Master V8
    Memory: 24GB 1600 DDR3 Patriot S7 Series
    Hard Drive: WD 750GB Caviler Black Raid0 x2
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 (Shaders unlocked to 6970) 2GB
    Sound Card: Audigy 2
    Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-AD700
    Monitor: (Primary) Samsung 27" Widescreen 2ms, (Secondary) Samsung 22" Widescreen 2ms
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 3.5G
    Mousepad: Steelseries QcK
    Keyboard: Logitech G15

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakatoss View Post
    Jeeeeez, the more I see these the more I want one. The handle bar is great. Looks so clean too, especially with the Sabertooth!

/jelly
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted

Monitor - U2412M
    Speakers - Logitech z-2300
    Headphones - Denon ah- d5000

Keyboard - Ducky Shine -green
    Mouse - Razer Naga Hex

Case - Lian-Li v354b
    Processor - 3770k
    Cooler - Thermaltake WATER2.0 Pro
    Graphics - MSI 680gtx twin frozr
    Motherboard - Asus maximus V gene
    SSD - Mushkin chronos deluxe 240gb
    RAM - Mushkin 8gb 2133
    PSU - Seasonic 860 platinum
    Last edited by mmoc4428588c3c; 2012-07-16 at 08:42 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ooOOOoOOOO!!! A Lian Li box! I've always loved those!!

Though it looks tight. =L
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    ooOOOoOOOO!!! A Lian Li box! I've always loved those!!

Though it looks tight. =L
    Yeh, that pic is without the two 4 slot hard drive cages that hang below the cd drive. It could fit another graphics card too but it might get toasty.

Oh hey, mirror tape...

Seeing everyone's cases so nice and tidy almost makes me want to clean mine up lol.. Need a new desk too while I'm at it >.>

Deleted
    Happy with my rig at the moment. The cable tiding inside the case looks alright... just don't look under the desk. I've got so many cables down there that I'm even scared to try and figure out a way of making it tidier. My desk isn't massive but it suits my needs fine - until a few weeks ago I was sitting on my bed with my keyboard on my lap and my mouse on my mattress, so it's heavenly to finally have a decent surface. The only thing I'd really change is the way my monitors are raised. It's pretty ghetto using books and a table mat to higher them but it does the job so I can't really justify buying proper stands.

• Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
    • Cooler: Corsair H100
    • PSU: Corsair HX 850W
    • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K (at 4.5Ghz, so far so good) CPU-Z Validator
    • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
    • RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4x4) 1600Mhz
    • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce Edition
    • SSDs: 1x Kingston SSDNow V+200 240GB, 2x Intel 330 180 GB

Sadly, I couldn't get my hands on the Vengeance sticks since they were out of stock and I was in a hurry, so I had to pick them up. The SSD's might not be the best ones in the market, but boy do I see a difference in booting and loading programs and games! Pretty happy in that regard. Also personally, I wanted this build to have nothing but SSD's when it comes to storage.

Even though this rig is going to be mainly for gaming, I had to choose the i7 3770k because I just wanted to be perfectly safe when I do some extra video rendering for my work when I'm home.

Some people told me that the 850W PSU is actually overkill, and I know, but I honestly always like to have an overkill PSU for my builds. It's just... me.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post

• Case: Corsair 600T White Edition
    • Cooler: Corsair H100
    • PSU: Corsair HX 850W
    • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K (at 4.5Ghz, so far so good) CPU-Z Validator
    • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
    • RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4x4) 1600Mhz
    • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce Edition
    • SSDs: 1x Kingston SSDNow V+200 240GB, 2x Intel 330 180 GB

Sadly, I couldn't get my hands on the Vengeance sticks since they were out of stock and I was in a hurry, so I had to pick them up. The SSD's might not be the best ones in the market, but boy do I see a difference in booting and loading programs and games! Pretty happy in that regard. Also personally, I wanted this build to have nothing but SSD's when it comes to storage.

Even though this rig is going to be mainly for gaming, I had to choose the i7 3770k because I just wanted to be perfectly safe when I do some extra video rendering for my work when I'm home.

Some people told me that the 850W PSU is actually overkill, and I know, but I honestly always like to have an overkill PSU for my builds. It's just... me.
    what are the load temps with the h100 and that oc on your cpu?
    You Can't C Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    what are the load temps with the h100 and that oc on your cpu?
    So far, I'm getting 25-29c on idle, and at heavy load the highest I've seen was 58 I believe. Keep in mind that from what I've noticed, the CPU was spiking a little in temperature, but it wasn't something alarming.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    So far, I'm getting 25-29c on idle, and at heavy load the highest I've seen was 58 I believe. Keep in mind that from what I've noticed, the CPU was spiking a little in temperature, but it wasn't something alarming.
    very nice temps i've been debating getting a h100 myself for my 2700k ..i have this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811133178 it should fit the h100 but unsure btw i only paid 89 for it caught it on a mega sale on newegg
    You Can't C Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    very nice temps i've been debating getting a h100 myself for my 2700k ..i have this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811133178 it should fit the h100 but unsure btw i only paid 89 for it caught it on a mega sale on newegg
    The H100 is an awesome cooler, and I can do a few modding to be able to make it push-pull on the 600T, but I guess I'm fine with it so far. Personally I'm not much into Tt products, but it's no doubt that having that chassis for only 90$ is a very good deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Static do you have your H100 pulling air in from the top or pushing it out from the top?
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    you are only 58C at load with that much vcore? did you check real temp while at 100% load with prime? That seems like crazy low temps.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Static do you have your H100 pulling air in from the top or pushing it out from the top?
    Hi Xuvial, nice to see you still around. Yes, I'm having my fans pulling air in from the top.

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    you are only 58C at load with that much vcore? did you check real temp while at 100% load with prime? That seems like crazy low temps.
    Yes I did. this PC is always in a room with 19c. I always keep the AC on due to Dubai's hot weather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh Dubai! Nice place.
    I'm always around I asked because I actually have my H100 fans the other way (pushing air out, I'm basically cooling the radiator with the warm air inside my PC). While pulling air in is guaranteed to result in lower temps , the end result for me was about 5x more dust getting pulled in from the top into the radiator and into my system. All dust filters would mean is cleaning the filters more often and dust still making it through...and the temp difference was only around ~4-5c, negligible since I'm peaking ~67c at the most.
    I also need to maximise exhaust due to the DCII cooler venting steaming-hot air into the case (the backplate gets HOT), and that air needs to be vented out the top quickly.

I'll change the direction once I go all-out watercooling with the GPU included in the loop.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Oooh Dubai! Nice place.
    I'm always around I asked because I actually have my H100 fans the other way (pushing air out, I'm basically cooling the radiator with the warm air inside my PC). While pulling air in is guaranteed to result in lower temps , the end result for me was about 5x more dust getting pulled in from the top into the radiator and into my system. All dust filters would mean is cleaning the filters more often and dust still making it through...and the temp difference was only around ~4-5c, negligible since I'm peaking ~67c at the most.
    I also need to maximise exhaust due to the DCII cooler venting steaming-hot air into the case (the backplate gets HOT), and that air needs to be vented out the top quickly.

I'll change the direction once I go all-out watercooling with the GPU included in the loop.
    I just can't stress enough how I love your cable management, and how everything looks and matches really perfectly. Very nice, indeed.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't have done this PC without you guys. Although I'm not that kind of guy who posts a lot, I do however read a lot from you, Tetris, Vesseblah, Deltrus, Marest as well as many others. I try as hard as I can to match all the good hardware you guys recommend into a single build, and I mostly get a bit close to it like this build. You all have an incredible amount of very useful and informative posts and I would gladly adopt all of you. <3

Is that an offer of a holiday in Dubai?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Is that an offer of a holiday in Dubai?
    You bet! Just bring 3, 120GB Crucial M4's with you and leave the rest to me.