here are some updates on my build. Still need my GPU, gpu block and SSD and I'm going to start sleeving my power supply
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2012-07-30 at 06:20 PM.

Cut room for a second 120mm in the bottom I take it?

yes I cut room for to let air exhaust from the 240 rad in front with my poor dremel skills. Atleast you can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis71 View Post
    *pictures*

here are some updates on my build. Still need my GPU, gpu block and SSD and I'm going to start sleeving my power supply
    What is that color? It looks like dirty white or greyish. Also, are those noiseblocker or phobya fans?
    Last edited by n0cturnal; 2012-07-30 at 05:59 PM.

the fans are gelid wing 120mm fans, the colour is grey and it looks really good in person but my camera is not the best.

It's not the camera, it's the whitebalance being very off. Look at the walls and it's pretty obvious the whitebalance is too 'warm' as they call it. :B

the fans are gelid wing 120mm fans, the colour is grey and it looks really good in person but my camera is not the best.
    Why did you choose to not paint the rest of the 5.25" slots and the powerbutton and panel?

I like it how it is to be honest, looks even better without the reservoir and only the 5.25 inch covers but the reservoir/pump combo was perfect for the build so whatever.

@Drunken
    That's it, ill take better pictures later when the build is almost done

I like it how it is to be honest, looks even better without the reservoir and only the 5.25 inch covers but the reservoir/pump combo was perfect for the build so whatever.

@Drunken
    That's it, ill take better pictures later when the build is almost done
    Yeah I can understand that, but with the reservoir in wouldn't it look better with the rest of it grey as well?

Truth be told though, most cameras tend to overcompensate just for the sake of making sure you get a picture. Ie my Galaxy SII's camera turns up the ISO (digital enhancement based on what pixels it was able to catch on photo), resulting in a very grainy picture very quickly. If not, it will often (over)compensate with a variety of other settings...

So take your time with the photo, basically.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-07-30 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Truth be told though, most cameras tend to overcompensate just for the sake of making sure you get a picture. Ie my Galaxy SII's camera turns up the ISO (digital enhancement based on what pixels it was able to catch on photo), resulting in a very grainy picture very quickly. If not, it will often (over)compensate with a variety of other settings...

So take your time with the photo, basically.
    I like the fact you didn't paint all the bays white.
    Off topic but you can turn that feature off on the SII
    Last edited by lockedout; 2012-07-30 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Off topic but you can turn that feature off on the SII
    I've noticed. And I have to admit I'm a bit intrigued that you think I didn't notice.

In fairness, I have one, and haven't noticed because I don't poke around in the settings.
    Either way, unless you want to post a picture of your SII or link its specc (IF you are gaming on it) -- which would be totally cool -- we are drifting off-topic.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-07-31 at 12:59 AM.

Sorry for the weird links cant post photo's yet. Also taken with me phone going to make some better photo's when i get the change

dropbox.com/s/toae51xgqgf2d3a/2012-07-30%2013.27.19.jpg
    dropbox.com/s/5dfwtvc425nz7hy/2012-07-30%2013.26.47.jpg
    Last edited by Konijntjes; 2012-07-31 at 06:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So because it is faulty, he wants to sell it all for $1k~? I'm sorry but is he stupid? Take the SSD out, try and get a proper Samsung/WD HDD and just see how Windows does on that.... somehow I doubt he needs to sell everything. Or could he still return the OCZ SSD, if that's an option?

And people say SATA III OCZ SSDs are no problem with new firmwares, bahhh. What BSOD code are you guys getting?

---------- Post added 2012-07-28 at 10:28 PM ----------

Somehow I bet the monitor is a 1920x1080 27". x_x

Please Cuckoos... tell me the 27" is a 2560x1440 resolution display. =/
    yes DeltrusDisc my 27 samsung is 2560x1440 850 series since everyone giveing me such a hard time useing 1 monitor i went ahead and ordered 2 more of them, i know thats what my video cards our meant for so ill try it out and go from there. they will be in on wed im going to have to restructure my whole desk setup to fit 3 of them on here meaning my case will have to move off desk once i have this all done ill take pics with my wifes camera not my old iphone which had crappy pics
    Last edited by Cuckoos; 2012-07-31 at 12:50 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoos View Post
    yes DeltrusDisc my 27 samsung is 2560x1440 850 series since everyone giveing me such a hard time useing 1 monitor i went ahead and ordered 2 more of them, i know thats what my video cards our meant for so ill try it out and go from there
    That's definitely a better way to use three 680s sir! Going to do NVidia surround?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    That's definitely a better way to use three 680s sir! Going to do NVidia surround?
    or dual 690 ?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konijntjes View Post
    or dual 690 ?
    He got 3 680s, which is about equal to 1.5 690s.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i would imagine so, im upset since i ordered my pc in may since my old one went down that the new 690 werent available quite yet so i had to go with the 3 680's which im not complaining bye no means they rock but the new 690 is so op atm makes me drool. but for GW2 ill be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoos View Post
    yes i would imagine so, im upset since i ordered my pc in may since my old one went down that the new 690 werent available quite yet so i had to go with the 3 680's which im not complaining bye no means they rock but the new 690 is so op atm makes me drool. but for GW2 ill be fine
    almost every game will be fine within the next few years