computer not found

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | RV05
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Why didnt you get some Anti-kink springs in black u hardly notice them and they are very cheap either way goodjob on the case its looking fine xD but then again Cosmos 2 is prob the best case out there atm nice and big with lots of space and options to take harddrive cases out of the case for extra space

Edit: Where did you put your Reservior?
    Because I don't have anti-kink springs, and sadly would've had to wait until like, tomorrow, if I was to order them when I was building the loop. As for the Cosmos 2... eh. The fan controller is poor, the space is good, but I've got mixed feelings about a couple of small things that made assembling the waterloop both a PITA and a breeze.

Reservoir is a dual bayres.

why is everyone's cable management so tidy :s Mine looks like I'm keeping a dozen snakes hostage in the case >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post

The NZXT 2 meter LED kit in action. Only the front fan is LED, the rest of the light is coming from the wire. And before you say "fucking hell Xuvial that's not a computer, it's a 12-year-olds fantasy of christmas and looks immature as fuck" the kit was set to maximum brightness and the camera makes things 10x brighter than they actually are.
    So getting me one of these in red

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    why is everyone's cable management so tidy :s Mine looks like I'm keeping a dozen snakes hostage in the case >.<
    Practical reason is airflow. Real reason is probably airflow and looks. I know I spend hours on cable management purely for looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Dont worry you're not alone, I cbf doing my cables neat and tidy.

This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Practical reason is airflow. Real reason is probably airflow and looks. I know I spend hours on cable management purely for looks.
    I spent about 3 or 4 hours on cable management when I swapped my Define XL and Define R3 a couple weeks ago. D:
    Node 304 | i7 3770 | H77N WIFI | 2x4GiB HyperX 1600 | 2x512GB MX100 | MSI GTX970 4GiB | U2711 | 6GV2 | Naga Hex Wrath | Yamaha RX-V550 | Win8.1 Pro
    15" Retina MBP | i7 4960HQ | 16GiB 1600 | 512GB PCIe SSD | IRIS Pro + GT750M | G700S | OSX 10.10

I spend roughly around an hour doing the cables properly. ouo

This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I spend roughly around an hour doing the cables properly. ouo
    I spent most of the time looking at the backplate going "NO I DON'T LIKE THAT! *snip* "

And rerouting everything.

I did that about 5 times. @_@
    Node 304 | i7 3770 | H77N WIFI | 2x4GiB HyperX 1600 | 2x512GB MX100 | MSI GTX970 4GiB | U2711 | 6GV2 | Naga Hex Wrath | Yamaha RX-V550 | Win8.1 Pro
    15" Retina MBP | i7 4960HQ | 16GiB 1600 | 512GB PCIe SSD | IRIS Pro + GT750M | G700S | OSX 10.10

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    So getting me one of these in red
    The best part is the LED on/off switch and variable brightness (dim to christmas). I know most cases these days come with those for LED fans, but most LED fans suck in terms of pressure/dba :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    The best part is the LED on/off switch and variable brightness (dim to christmas). I know most cases these days come with those for LED fans, but most LED fans suck in terms of pressure/dba :P
    Haha, a few of my fans are red already, but they're just weak and one of those would really fit the red/black theme I'm trying to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    computer not found
    iiiiiicwutudidthar! ;D

Mr. Admin Mod this page isn't working. =/
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

going to be buying either a 670 windforce or SSD, storage, modular power supply, braided cables and case fans tomorrow. not sure if i want a graphics card or a ton of other smaller parts that i wouldn't particularly notice.

will post picks up on saturday depending which i chose.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    going to be buying either a 670 windforce or SSD, storage, modular power supply, braided cables and case fans tomorrow. not sure if i want a graphics card or a ton of other smaller parts that i wouldn't particularly notice.

will post picks up on saturday depending which i chose.
    If you do not already have an SSD it will be a noticable upgrade, perhaps get the SSD and safe some more for the GPU?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Booteh View Post
    If you do not already have an SSD it will be a noticable upgrade, perhaps get the SSD and safe some more for the GPU?
    Go with this IMO, an SSD really is a noticeable change.

OT: I was tempted to buy a 7950/s today, but I snapped out of it and saved some money instead and bought the nzxt red led kit to spice up my case, of course that means I have to sort out the mess that are the cables in my case lol, and I gotta find a way to stop these graphics cards from sagging.

Just installed my new 140mm Akasa AK-195 fan with white LED's

Pic (also of my complete setup actually):

Also I'm considering replacing my 2 120mm fans on my H100 with some white LED fans too, although I can't decide if it's gonna be too light and if it's gonna blind me :P. It would probably look awesome as hell, but I'm still not sure.
    Last edited by Shakatoss; 2012-08-06 at 06:49 PM.
    Rig:
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H100 | ASUS GTX670 2GB DirectCU II | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    750W Corsair TX V2 | 1 TB WD Caviar Black | 120GB Corsair Force Series 3 | Cooler Master Storm Stryker

Nice Stryker.

I found some lights to properly shine up my rig with while I take pictures, yay. No, I'm staying the heck away from installing anything resembling LEDs and such within the case itself. Just the debug LED, glowing Asus logo and some other small accent lights is more than enough for me. Maybe a soft white...

The SSD is just using velcro. Perhaps too much velcro, because I damn well nearly snapped off the cover on top trying to remove it last time.

Mechagnome
    Goddamn that 1st pic is sexy Oo
    CPU: I5 2500K @4.5ghz (1.285v), CPU cooler: Corsair H100 push/pull GPU: MSI R7970 Lightning @1200Mhz, Case: Corsair 650D, Ram: 16GB Corsair vengeance, Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, PSU: Corsair TX650M, SSD: Samsung 830 128GB, HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB SPU: Xonar Essence STX

How did you manage to do your psu cables like that drunken?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    <Snip>
    You're almost there; just scrap the AX750 for an HX-series PSU to go along with the blue colour scheme
    Proud GM of <The Pleasure Palace> Click My WoW Armoury