Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    <Snip>
    You're almost there; just scrap the AX750 for an HX-series PSU to go along with the blue colour scheme

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    How did you manage to do your psu cables like that drunken?
    What, do you mean the cable management? Or the blue sleeving? Those are cable sleeves, you can do it yourself if you have the time, patience and tools. OR you can grab Corsair's sleeved kits for their PSU's...wish all PSU makers did this....I suspect that's what Drunken is running (no offense if you sleeved those yourself Drunken!):

http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supp...cessories.html

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    What, do you mean the cable management? Or the blue sleeving? Those are cable sleeves, you can do it yourself if you have the time, patience and tools. OR you can grab Corsair's sleeved kits for their PSU's...wish all PSU makers did this....I suspect that's what Drunken is running (no offense if you sleeved those yourself Drunken!):

http://www.corsair.com/en/power-supp...cessories.html
    Perhaps I should have clarified, I meant the cable sleeving haha. Oooh I didnt know that they're available as kits.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-08-03 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Yup, I recently moved into an apartment with a few roommates.
    First order of business: the modem goes in MY room.
    I recently moved in with my g/f: the modem goes next to MY PC! Who cares that the walls are so thick we can't get wi-fi in the bedroom, I'm not using wi-fi on a desktop!!

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    How did you manage to do your psu cables like that drunken?
    Corsair sells whole cable sets in certain colours.
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 32 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G|Asus Xonar Phoebus|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958

The cable sleeving is the Corsair kit. I found out I could get them pretty cheap, so I decided I'd check 'em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    You're almost there; just scrap the AX750 for an HX-series PSU to go along with the blue colour scheme
    Hell no. I'm sticking with the AX series for its modularity.

Hell no. I'm sticking with the AX series for its modularity.
    Spoken like a true computer nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Booteh View Post
    If you do not already have an SSD it will be a noticable upgrade, perhaps get the SSD and safe some more for the GPU?
    ya i just ordered a samsung 830 SSD, spinpoint storage drive and a asus xonar sound card instead of the graphics. will get that next month when I have a little more.

got it on next day delivery so hopefully I will have it running tomorrow and i can post some pics!

Awesome, looking forward to the pics, crazypearce! Which Xonar card did you get? (there's a crap ton)

D1/DX pci version. was debating getting a pcie card but opted to chose a PCI one to give my graphics more space and leave my second slot free incase I ever decide to get crossfire/sli.
    Last edited by crazypearce; 2012-08-03 at 01:14 PM.

Man management of cables is soooo bloody annoying but it ends up in good results and a beauty of a case

Case so far im only waiting for my watercooling blocks and system too arrive and then i can build my watercooling set in my case.

Sad thing is they dont deliver in the weekend so i have too wait till monday for my Radiator,Pump,Reserviour and Pump and my Graphic card block.
    Last edited by Endonyx; 2012-08-03 at 03:32 PM.
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 32 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G|Asus Xonar Phoebus|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|

What's with the lack of RAM? (Or rather, the fact you only have two sticks in.) On X79 it's quad-channel, aye? o.O

What's with the lack of RAM? (Or rather, the fact you only have two sticks in.) On X79 it's quad-channel, aye? o.O
    It is... he ought to buy a full set of 4 (or two of the same exact sets) otherwise he isn't getting full quad channel benefit.

What all will you be doing with that build, Endonyx? Looking forward to updated pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    It is... he ought to buy a full set of 4 (or two of the same exact sets) otherwise he isn't getting full quad channel benefit.

What all will you be doing with that build, Endonyx? Looking forward to updated pictures!
    They didnt have 2 sets in stock >< soo i have too wait for them too have it again but beyond that im gonna build my radiator at the top and my fans on the top and my reserviour under the 3.5 rack add my 680 GTX card with watercooling block and maybe add one more soon get a fan controler.

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    They didnt have 2 sets in stock >< soo i have too wait for them too have it again but beyond that im gonna build my radiator at the top and my fans on the top and my reserviour under the 3.5 rack add my 680 GTX card with watercooling block and maybe add one more soon get a fan controler.
    Nice, sounds awesome!!

Was more also wondering though, what do you actually plan to use the computer for, software-wise?

Nice, sounds awesome!!

Was more also wondering though, what do you actually plan to use the computer for, software-wise?
    You could say im a computer freak and i like too build them i dont got any specific reasons for building this im just a best of the best type of guy and i also want too build something that last for a long time so i can have lots of gaming fun planning too clock this thing too the top.

Ahh good luck with the overclocking. If you want to join the MMO-Champion CPU/GPU overclocking leaderboards, I have them hyperlinked in my signature.

Ahh good luck with the overclocking. If you want to join the MMO-Champion CPU/GPU overclocking leaderboards, I have them hyperlinked in my signature.
    Ye i see maybe i will later on when i fully overclocked it as far as ive seen this setup atm can boost a computer through the roof specialy with this Asus MB

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Ye i see maybe i will later on when i fully overclocked it as far as ive seen this setup atm can boost a computer through the roof specialy with this Asus MB
    Did you get the 3930K or 3960X?

Oh yeah, pro-tip: Don't use a 45mm rad in the roof of Cosmos 2. Runs afoul of most boards' 8pin, and most certainly did on the P9X79 Deluxe we used. :/