Deleted
    Got my new 670 in today

Was going for a Gigabyte 670, but I found a store which had the Asus DCUII on sale, which meant the €40,- price difference was gone, so I went with this one instead.

Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Got my new 670 in today

Was going for a Gigabyte 670, but I found a store which had the Asus DCUII on sale, which meant the €40,- price difference was gone, so I went with this one instead.

Pics!
    Looks good, the only thing I dislike about Gigabytes GTX 670 is the lack of backplate with the ugly blue PCB they have
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Time to start cleaning that rear exhaust fan! ;-)

Nice build

Are those the Alchemy braided extensions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Are those the Alchemy braided extensions?
    Bitfenix Extensions, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Looks good, the only thing I dislike about Gigabytes GTX 670 is the lack of backplate with the ugly blue PCB they have
    Those are, ironically, the two main reasons I will only be getting those in the future.
    I have a DCII, and don't get me wrong, as far as triple slotters go, they are amazing. But. Backplates are fugly

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-08-21 at 10:22 PM.

Looking at some of the recent pictures in here I really want to get a new case and PSU now. Having my cpu 4 pin go across the innards of my case instead of around the back just makes what could be a decently clean looking case just a little worse off. Plus it's a little crowded, I suppose for a 40$ case I got more then my moneys worth since it had at the time a lot of features only more expensive cases had.

Also does anyone know about custom sleeving? or when I get a HX 750 should I just spend 80$ on white cables?
    Last edited by OmegaV; 2012-08-21 at 11:02 PM.
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

Get an AX if you want to buy the extra cables, the HX doesn't let you sleeve the 24 pin and 8pin because they are integrated into the unit.

Oh good point didn't even think of that.
    CPU: Intel I5-3570k 4.7ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Ram: G-Skill 8GB 1333
    SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB PSU: Corsair CX850M Case: Corsair 750D

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Drunkenvalley, where do you buy your Water cooling equipment. I have found that Norwegian retailers have a limited selection.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Hey guys, here's my modded Antec 902 V3. I made a couple modifications such as a full-size window, & a drive bay-mounted radiator. I also sleeved some (not all) wires, such as the 24-pin, 6-pins, & 4 pin. I have some blue UV sleeving if I need to (I have yet to use it) & more modding stuff. I ordered my parts from FrozenCPU (such as the molding, sleeving, etc), it all worked pretty well. Used double-sided tape mostly, used a hand cutter to cut out the panel and a dremel to sand it. Lastly, I mounted my SSD in the bottom right, behind my "creative" sticker. Not the cleanest, but I did my best. Note that I'm only 16 and this is my first build. Feel free to be critical, I'm not totally happy with the build & I still need to work it a little. Oh, mind the pictures - they were taken with my blackberry therefore are not of the best quality.

Sig specs are outdated; so here's what its at now.

2600k @ 4.8 GHz
    Asus P8P67-M
    GTX 570 HD sperclocked
    Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 MHz
    Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD
    Thermaltake 650W bronze PSU
    Antec Kuhler 620 CPU closed loop block

Click here for the pics
    Last edited by Chickensoup23; 2012-08-22 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaV View Post
    Also does anyone know about custom sleeving? or when I get a HX 750 should I just spend 80$ on white cables?
    Don't get a 750w PSU for your rig, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    Hey Drunkenvalley, where do you buy your Water cooling equipment. I have found that Norwegian retailers have a limited selection.
    Techbay.no for Bitspower fittings, and possibly waterblocks if they have it in... Most of my stuff's gone through Aquatuning.no. This time I ordered the waterblocks directly from EKwaterblocks.com.

But yeah, digitalimpuls.no have a selection too, and while their selection is limited they have a better radiator selection than techbay... but aside from that there's not really any Norwegian watercooling shops that I've found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Don't get a 750w PSU for your rig, honestly.
    Second this. Generally you want to be @ 50-70% load when you play games. This is where PSU's are the most efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Second this. Generally you want to be @ 50-70% load when you play games. This is where PSU's are the most efficient.
    70-80% is the best mix.

Deleted
    new addition, figured it has some place here :P

Deleted
    My Gaming set-up is less a set-up at the moment and more a pile of components on my kitchen table but, nevertheless, here's what it will be:

CPU - I7 - 3770k
    GPU - AMD Radeon 7950 MSI
    RAM - 8GB corsair vengeance 2133kHz
    HDD - Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
    SSD - 120GB Samsung 830
    PSU - 750Watt Corsair Enthusiast Series
    Case - Areocool X-strike Red-Black
    Motherboard - AsRock Z77 extreme4
    Keyboard - Microsoft sidewinder x4
    Mouse - Microsoft sidewinder x8
    Screen - Samsung 23.6 inch LED widescreen
    OS - Windows 7

Should be good when its built. If only the case would arrive...

Just finished a number of upgrades on my new system, and I'm definitely happy with the results. I'll definitely mod the window though, really not liking the fan holes and the tinted look of the acrylic. Other than that, I love this Corsair C70.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.7Ghz
    Corsair H100 + 2x Cougar Vortex fans in push
    8GB G.Skill RipjawsZ @2600mhz
    OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS 120GB
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning @1400mhz core
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD
    Seasonic X-650

Last edited by Drakoes; 2012-08-22 at 02:53 PM.

Just finished a number of upgrades on my new system, and I'm definitely happy with the results. I'll definitely mod the window though, not liking the fan holes and the tinted look of the acrylic.
    Yeah, drilled acrylic looks awful.