For a long time now I've used a Galaxy SII. Last week or so I got a new charger and battery for my Nikon D40 though, and it turned out the old battery was working too!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice! L2 post full size pictures (embed the link in the description) so we can see every grain. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Lolno. That takes way too long to upload and is generally completely pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I upload full size pictures all the time and it doesn't take that long. -.-
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I upload full size pictures all the time and it doesn't take that long. -.-
    Indeed, unless Drunken has some future camera from space taking 50MB pics i don't see the problem.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted
    So I posted a while back that I was getting my external cable management tidied up a bit and I was going to order a Arc Midi along with an H100. Now I finally got it all, I got it done and I managed to take some really bad pictures. I don't know why but I just can't get good shots of computers.. The cables management was a bitch since my PSU has a TON of cables that I never use. But I did my best.

While the cables look messy it's as much as I can do when I move my pc around as much as I do, unlike what it seems everything is straped with cable straps.

So tomorrow I will be doing 4Ghz I guess, see if I can stand the noise.. Right now my GPU is being the loudest thing in my rig and I am wondering if I dare to turn down the fan speed, it's running around 80C at load overclocked. Also I managed to cut 3 of my fingers on the h100, woops! I was just curious as to why it was blasting 100% when I booted my computer, any of you guys know if that is on purpose or?

That PSU looks dodgy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booteh View Post
    So I posted a while back that I was getting my external cable management tidied up a bit and I was going to order a Arc Midi along with an H100. Now I finally got it all, I got it done and I managed to take some really bad pictures. I don't know why but I just can't get good shots of computers.. The cables management was a bitch since my PSU has a TON of cables that I never use. But I did my best.
    <snip the many pictures>

So tomorrow I will be doing 4Ghz I guess, see if I can stand the noise.. Right now my GPU is being the loudest thing in my rig and I am wondering if I dare to turn down the fan speed, it's running around 80C at load overclocked. Also I managed to cut 3 of my fingers on the h100, woops! I was just curious as to why it was blasting 100% when I booted my computer, any of you guys know if that is on purpose or?
    LOOKS REALLY CLEAN!!!

What table is that?
    Also, what Protput said. That PSU scares me. =S
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Hah it's because I cleaned it for stickers and I missed the one obvious one.... But I didn't realize till I had already installed it, I might remove it at some point if I can do it without too much hassle! It's an Energon. Don't hate. It runs great, I've had it for 3+ years now, no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    LOOKS REALLY CLEAN!!!
    What table is that?
    Thanks, I did what I could with the massive overkill of cables and the table is a table I had special made, it was originally made for housing 8 people LANs but now it's just a huge ass work table!

10+ Year Old Account
    About the Power Supply... never even heard of Energon. x_x

About the table, niiiiice!
    "A flower.

Deleted
    It's a decent PSU, if I were to buy one today I would probably buy something else, like a Corsair. But back then I didn't earn all that much and my uncle who is a top of the line tech guy recommended me this PSU since he had only had good experiences with it. While not the best it has worked for 3 years, so I don't mind it. I hope it will bring my cpu to 4Ghz though
    And I am loving the table right now, I used to hate it, but since I moved around in my appartment it is now really great, allows me to have 2 monitors, a TV and a lot of work space for studies, I suppose you know how much it increases productivity having more than one monitor, let alone 3, it's awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booteh View Post
    Hah it's because I cleaned it for stickers and I missed the one obvious one.... But I didn't realize till I had already installed it, I might remove it at some point if I can do it without too much hassle! It's an Energon. Don't hate. It runs great, I've had it for 3+ years now, no problems.

Thanks, I did what I could with the massive overkill of cables and the table is a table I had special made, it was originally made for housing 8 people LANs but now it's just a huge ass work table!
    Oh Energon.

Boy am I still haunted by the constant coil whine, when a PSU is 75% cheaper than others on the market you know there's something wrong -.-'

Energon is a really bad PSU.
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-09-19 at 07:50 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Not automatically, but it should ring a warning whistle.

Let's remember to keep it slightly on-topic, shall we?
    &nbsp;

Done enough pictures of other stuff I have. Don't think I ever really took a picture of my headphones. First picture from me here that is also noticeably larger than normal. (Hence posting a thumbnailed link.

Chose to try out a deeper depth of field. :'3

Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-09-19 at 09:31 AM.

I also have that headphone i really love it inc a Denon avr 1611 and asus xonar hdav

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you feel about the Corsair K90 Drunken?
    Considering K90 and M90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Oh Energon.

Boy am I still haunted by the constant coil whine, when a PSU is 75% cheaper than others on the market you know there's something wrong -.-'

Energon is a really bad PSU.
    Funny. I never had a problem with it, no coil whine no nothing. There are different people behind different versions of the PSU though, so that might be why some of them are bad. But I will stop this from derailing, will probably post something in the future on the overclock! And try to find a way to not make the h100 do 100% startups..

Quote Originally Posted by Freddiee View Post
    How do you feel about the Corsair K90 Drunken?
    Considering K90 and M90.
    I quite like the keyboard, but I'm finding the keys sometimes gets stuck on repeat for some odd reason.

Click here or image for full size...

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 09:37 PM ----------

Click here or image for full size...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I quite like the keyboard, but I'm finding the keys sometimes gets stuck on repeat for some odd reason.
    Known issue. I have the issue and I think Marest has it, as well.
    "A flower.