Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Yaaay finally a break from your having awesome camera/photo skillz being rubbed in my face >_<
    I don't know what he spends more time doing: building the computers, or taking photographs of them

I don't want to be the big bad mod to come in and rain on anyone's parade, but peripheral talk and personal impressons and inflections would make a great topic for the ever-growing chat thread!
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-01-06 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Smiley to make me seem less mad!
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Lol. You call the RV01 ugly and then go for Antec 300...

Anyway, I don't especially care about your opinion of the case itself; what you cannot deny is that the guy is good at what he does. Your taste of aesthetics should not be a hindrance in recognizing this guy is ridiculously dedicated and thorough.
    I should have added a smiley after my statement to emphasize my extreme sarcasm. Sarcasm and wit rarely come through in text.
    Miscommunications aside, yes I agree he's got skill and extreme dedication to his craft.
    Last edited by at05gt; 2013-01-06 at 03:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?

Case: Corsair 600T
    CPU: Intel i5 3570k @4.4Ghz
    Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    GPU: Evga GeForce 680
    Heatsink: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo
    PSU: Corsair TX750
    SSD: Samsung 830 256gb
    Ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP

I just built this computer about a month ago and I am quite happy with it considering my last PC was a Gateway fx6800.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Yaaay finally a break from your having awesome camera/photo skillz being rubbed in my face >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I don't know what he spends more time doing: building the computers, or taking photographs of them
    I've arrived at college. Suckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I've arrived at college. Suckers!
    There's a pube on your keyboard. Naughty naughty!

Quote Originally Posted by protput View Post
    There's a pube on your keyboard. Naughty naughty!
    Nope. It's asshair.

Naw, I kid. I lose a hair every once in a while when my hair is starting to near afro-level...

This is what I'm having trouble deciding over right now...

Nickel,

or acetal,

Deleted
    If concerned entirely about looks, acetal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    If concerned entirely about looks, acetal.
    second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    second that.
    Third. Motion carries, acetal block to be installed immediately.

I'd like to raise an addendum to have vinyl in place to match sabertooth board aesthetics - second?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Nzxt 810 Gaming Rig

http://imgur.com/a/E53jl#0

My images are too big so i made album in Imgur .

Amogh
    Last edited by nooty; 2013-01-09 at 02:08 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg that is bright. x_x
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    omg that is bright. x_x
    I can set it low med High or Off brightness

Is that a tanning salon you have in your computer?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hate to have to try and sleep with that PC in the same room, looks good but my god the lights.

Update: Ordered blue sata cables and going to order blue/black ram and an MSI 7770 (possibly) to start color matching my case components. The red Viper 3 ram and Red ASUS 7750 is clashing badly, (with my blue motherboard) now that I can actually see inside my new case cause of the window. Never cared before but now that I can see inside the case its setting off my OCD. New Color Scheme will be Blue and White inside a Black Case. See Album

I'm wondering if I could just strip the heat spreaders off my ram and maybe reskin them?
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by at05gt View Post
    I would hate to have to try and sleep with that PC in the same room, looks good but my god the lights.

Update: Ordered blue sata cables and going to order blue/black ram and an MSI 7770 (possibly) to start color matching my case components. The red Viper 3 ram and Red ASUS 7750 is clashing badly, (with my blue motherboard) now that I can actually see inside my new case cause of the window. Never cared before but now that I can see inside the case its setting off my OCD. New Color Scheme will be Blue and White inside a Black Case. See Album

I'm wondering if I could just strip the heat spreaders off my ram and maybe reskin them?
    I would try upgrading to at least a 7850, the 7770 won't give you much of a boost. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I would try upgrading to at least a 7850, the 7770 won't give you much of a boost. =/
    Not looking for a boost, meerly a color match, and I had wanted to get a 7770 instead of the 50 in the first place, the 50 was just on sale at the time. Now the 70's are on sale and the MSI one is black with blue accents which will match what I'm trying to do in my case.

I got myself a bunch of drill-bits and stuff, so I deriveted the 600T's 5.25" bay and drilled holes for mounting the D5 pump-res combo on. The result? Pretty neat.

This may be just a test-run. I'm undecided whether to build the particular setup being considered in the 600T or the 650D; the first has more watercooling potential, but will be a lot more work before I can call it complete. The 650D hasn't been touched, and I don't have to with the rads I've planned from the start, so I'm undecided on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE PIXELS.

I still need to find a dual monitor stand so I can set the ASUS MW221U's up properly, but they're not available in Greenland. The closest I can get to that is a single monitor stand for $150 each.

Specs:
    AMD FX-6300 w/NH-D14
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    AMD Radeon HD 5450
    Gigabyte 970A-UD3
    Cooler Master Test Bench v1.0
    Antec Earthwatts 550w PSU
    128GB Kingston HyperX
    1TB External USB 3.0

Peripherals:
    1x Achieva Shimian 2560x1440
    1x Xerox XM7 1680x1050
    2x ASUS MW2212 1680x1050
    1x Samsung S22B 1920x1080

QPad MK-80 MX Blue
    Logitech G400
    Mionix Sargas 900 mousetable

Only noticing very light backlight bleeding on the Achieva Shimian, can only really see it when I make the monitor go full white. Other than that I haven't noticed any dead pixels or dust.
    Last edited by inux94; 2013-01-09 at 11:22 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory