Quote Originally Posted by googz View Post
    Holy headaches batman! That is cool, but I don't think my eyes could take it.
    It's not horrible... I mainly use it when I travel at airports and in transit, when I don't want to pull out my laptop (It's a 17"er) as it's pretty heavy... And gets packed tightly. It runs at about 15 FPS, fast enough to chat with the guildies, and do a bit of questin'. And it comes out of the bag and back in in about ~30 sec :P (Quite handy when they feel that playing Musical terminal gates is a great idea)
    Past 'rigs in service (Now the dad's gaming rig):

Current 'rigs:

Deleted
    Case: Zalman Z11 Plus
    CPU: i5 3750k
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    GPU: XFX Radeon HD7970 x2 CrossFire
    Ram: G.Skill 8GB CL11 2133Mhz Ripjaws Gaming
    Power Supply: Fractal Design Newton R2, 1000W 80+
    Hard drives: 2x SSD 240GB Intel 335 Reseller 2.5"
    Windows 7
    Monitors: 1 Samsung 27'' S27B550V LED
    Headphones: Steelseries Siberia v2 (Purple Edition).

10+ Year Old Account
    i eagerly wait Toffie's and Sancture's rig pics
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

@Sancture, is there any reason you have a z68 mobo with that cpu?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

After a good week of the flu I finally got around to install my brand new Gigabyte GTX Titan. Now if only my RMA replacement H100i would show up I might be able to show how my rig is supposed to look as this is a bit temporary for now.

-Titan moneyshot

- Nice mouse pad that came included in the box.

- Full frontal nudity.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other than the obnoxiously distracting mirrored flashes, nice pictures! Be sure to get in the CPU and GPU OC leaderboard threads!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    -snip
    Beautiful.
    I am so damn jelly of these titan card rigs.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

Now if only my RMA replacement H100i would show up I might be able to show how my rig is supposed to look as this is a bit temporary for now.
    Hmm the fancontroller & ledthingy died? I've had this like 5 times. Once it happened when the system was running I was unplugging the 3pin and hopla no fans more spinning & no lights at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Hmm the fancontroller & ledthingy died? I've had this like 5 times. Once it happened when the system was running I was unplugging the 3pin and hopla no fans more spinning & no lights at all.
    Yep, exactly that. Pump stopped running as well. I got a few EKWB branded boxes and plastic bags stacked in my desk waiting for the 900D to be released though. I think I'm done with Closed loop coolers for now tbh, too much hassle when they keep dying like that.

Yep, exactly that. Pump stopped running as well. I got a few EKWB branded boxes and plastic bags stacked in my desk waiting for the 900D to be released though. I think I'm done with Closed loop coolers for now tbh, too much hassle when they keep dying like that.
    I've rma'ed the older H100 like 10 times? Diablotek PSU's are even more reliable than H100's -_-

My setup isn't that great or anything.. But I can run SWTOR at the maximum settings with everything working smoothly and having a steady 60-70 FPS.
    (I also asked for advice for a new rig to build it myself a while ago, but I figured I'd upgrade my graphics card and stick it with that for a while, save up more money and get myself a more expensive, 'better working' rig)

My case: Standard Dell XPS.

Motherboard: Intel i7-2600 @3.40 Ghz
    Card: MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr
    Ram: 12 GB (odd number, I went from 8 to 12)
    HDD: 1,5TB and a 250gb disk for my music/movies.

I'll be posting pictures later, of my messy desk.. And a Yoda candybowl-holder. ;D Oh, and ofcourse.. The STAR of my desk.. My Guinea Pig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    My Guinea Pig.
    A real guinea pig, in a cage on your desk or something? Or a stuffed one?

Either way can't wait for pics <3
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    A real guinea pig, in a cage on your desk or something? Or a stuffed one?

Either way can't wait for pics <3
    Real guinea pig! Friend of mine her guinea pig got pregnant and had little ones.. So, I'm taking care of one of those. ;p (was just a bit too much for her)

Ah well, my setup isn't that special.. But it's my setup, and I'm very comfortable here. <3

Guinea pigs are like cordless, autonomous computer mice that make a hell of a racket

Try to get a partner for it, they are very social animals and get depressed if they are alone for any period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Try to get a partner for it, they are very social animals and get depressed if they are alone for any period of time.
    Well, oddly enough my guinea pig and dog seem to like eachother. So, that's atleast another animal contact (and I know, I want another guinea pig ;p). I also often take her out of her cage, and she's sitting on my shoulder, under my beard or hiding behind my hair.

Here are the pics, I'll just post the links, otherwise I might fill up this page too much.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2vkzx55.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/fwku8p.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/o0z2j9.jpg

I'm not a good photographer. And mind the quality aswell, had to use my phone!

EDIT: (I have to say, the cage looks rather small on the first picture, but it surely isn't)
    Last edited by Gereorth666; 2013-04-03 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow haven't seen those towering CD-stackers since forever o_O I remember when those things were essential for any console owner, or music/DVD enthusiast. Now all media sits on fat hard drives :P

That silver power+usb hub under the monitor is pretty neat.

Cute pig, I can see hair all over the desk but I guess most pet owners are pretty much used to that :3
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

I still buy CD's! Haha. This is more a "personal" collection. My father has so much more. He has like ~1000 albums. All bought. I guess it's something you learn from one of your parents.
    All, the CD-stacker is a second-hand one. ;p Bought it at a second-hand store, as those things are mostly quite expensive. And I still buy most of my games, movies and music. ;p Especially music. I have a sort of always on-going 'competition' with a friend of mine about who has the most albums. Sometimes I'm leading, sometimes he is. And we both enjoy totally different genres so it always makes it more fun to compare the stuff we have.

As for the hairs.. Well, we also have a dog and 3 cats. So, hairs fly around quite easily (or maybe it's my beard, from when I scratch it )

And the USB/Power-hub.. Oh, yeah, I love it. It's quite convienent. Not truly nesescary, but sometimes I just needed a few extra usb-slots, and now I don't have to worry that much.

For my setup that much. I guess it's quite casual compared to others! My chair is more 'pro' then the actual setup, haha!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, oddly enough my guinea pig and dog seem to like eachother. So, that's atleast another animal contact (and I know, I want another guinea pig ;p). I also often take her out of her cage, and she's sitting on my shoulder, under my beard or hiding behind my hair.

Here are the pics, I'll just post the links, otherwise I might fill up this page too much.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2vkzx55.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/fwku8p.jpg

http://oi46.tinypic.com/o0z2j9.jpg

I'm not a good photographer. And mind the quality aswell, had to use my phone!

EDIT: (I have to say, the cage looks rather small on the first picture, but it surely isn't)
    Please link us that USB hub! I love it! :O

Also, adorable lil guinea pig!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Please link us that USB hub! I love it! :O
    I wish I knew the name of it.. I bought it once in a store here (Aldi). They sometimes have random electronical products. ;D This was one of them. I can see if I can find the name, but I can't promise anything!

Deleted
    I wish I knew the name of it.. I bought it once in a store here (Aldi). They sometimes have random electronical products. ;D This was one of them. I can see if I can find the name, but I can't promise anything!
    Ahh, Aldi. They have the weirdest selection of electronics sometimes.