I think he means the hose direction? I dont think it matters at all tbh, but i could be wrong.

ya, hose direction, my bad. wasn't sure if i should put the hoses at the back or front of the case. everyone seems to put them towards the back.

hose direction doesn't matter

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Drunkenvalley hasn't posted any shity zoomed in pictures or random nuts and bolts for a while, this thread is slipping.
    Really now. =.=

HAH! There is dust on that case!

<3
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenvalley View Post
    really now. =.=
    I'D NEVER EVEN USE IT AND I STILL WANT ONE.

At least I do after that picture, dust notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    I'D NEVER EVEN USE IT AND I STILL WANT ONE.

At least I do after that picture, dust notwithstanding.
    Hold on, am I not still waiting for pictures from you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Hold on, am I not still waiting for pictures from you?!
    Maybe.

10chars.

Please post constructively, posts where "10chars" needs to be added are normally considered spam.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-05-15 at 07:43 PM.

CPU i7-3770K @4,6.
    RAM Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz 16GB
    SSD Crucial m4 SSD 2.5" 128GB os goes here
    HDD Seagate Barracuda® 1TB storage
    GPU ASUS GeForce GTX670 4GB DCII PCI-E
    Mobo MSI Z77A-G43, Socket-1155
    Samsung DVD±RW SH-224BB/BEBE SATA BLACK
    Corsair Cooling Hydro H60 CPU K
    PSU Corsair CX V2 600W PSU
    CASE CM Storm Trooper Gaming Big Tower

Mouse- razer lachesis
    keyboard- logitech g110
    Headset- razer megalodon
    speakers- no idea, brother gave it to me.
    monitors- AOC 27" LED e2795Vh and Benq xl2411t.

pictures are a bit bright though
    Blue parts on a mobo when the LEDs in the case are red. How pro isn't that?

I seriously have no idea how to do proper thumbnails >_>
    Last edited by Scrubity; 2013-05-14 at 11:11 AM.

I do wish they would do away with brown PCBs already :/

Have you tried routing the PCI-E cables to the GPU through the lower grommet? you'd see less of them, and because of the viewing angle the weave of the cable sleeving would make appear more opaque.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Hmm no, I haven't. Though I guess I could try the next time I open it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubity View Post
    speakers- no idea, brother gave it to me.
    They look like Logitech X-230's.

got my new fans! the computer is whisper silent. I can't hear anything, even on max load.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    got my new fans! the computer is whisper silent. I can't hear anything, even on max load.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XtfYDpsm.jpg
    Looks good!
    CPU: I5 2500K @4.5ghz (1.285v), CPU cooler: Corsair H100 push/pull GPU: MSI R7970 Lightning @1200Mhz, Case: Corsair 650D, Ram: 16GB Corsair vengeance, Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, PSU: Corsair TX650M, SSD: Samsung 830 128GB, HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB SPU: Xonar Essence STX

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post

snippet
    They're the corsair fans right? I think I need to get some because I installed 5 Arctic F12s and my PC is quite loud, had to get a fan controller to turn them all down or off completely through the night.
    Last edited by carebear; 2013-05-16 at 03:12 PM.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (when I bother) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    They're the corsair fans right? I think I need to get some because I installed 5 Arctic F12s and my PC is quite loud, had to get a fan controller to turn them all down or off completely through the night.
    While fans do differ in noise levels depending on RPM, their differences are somewhat moot if you plug them directly into the PSU because they'll be blasting away at 12v. Even motherboard headers tend to default to max RPM or have shoddy voltage control.
    You made a good decision to buy a fan controller, especially one which allows you to turn fans off completely. Very handy!

My own rig is is full of Corsair AF/SP fans but I still wouldn't run them at stock speeds despite them being the quiet editions...but then again, I have pretty crazy standards when it comes to what "quiet" means :S
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-05-16 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    While fans do differ in noise levels depending on RPM, their differences are somewhat moot if you plug them directly into the PSU because they'll be blasting away at 12v. Even motherboard headers tend to default to max RPM or have shoddy voltage control.
    You made a good decision to buy a fan controller, especially one which allows you to turn fans off completely. Very handy!

My own rig is is full of Corsair AF/SP fans but I still wouldn't run them at stock speeds despite them being the quiet editions...but then again, I have pretty crazy standards when it comes to what "quiet" means :S
    As ugly as the NZXT Sentry 2 is, I do love being able to turn the fans off.

omg save that .0001 watts!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    omg save that .0001 watts!
    It's all about the silence my friend, blissful peaceful silence.

Plus if you have headphones plugged directly into the PC it can actually help reduce vibrations which travel up the cord. Probably unnoticeable but bleh :S

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    It's all about the silence my friend, blissful peaceful silence.

Plus if you have headphones plugged directly into the PC it can actually help reduce vibrations which travel up the cord. Probably unnoticeable but bleh :S
    I would expect you of all people to know that a full-tower case with 200mm~ fans at 40% of 3.3v or 5v isn't going to have any vibrations.

Plus my headphones have a very fat cord. :P

Looks like it will be another 10-15 days or so before the 900D arrives and I can start putting together my watercooling loop so I did a little touch up on the Switch810. Thinking this is kinda the theme I will be going for in the 900D as well, only CPU and GPU will have a waterblock on them and I will use the FusionThermo on the MB.

Let me know what you think about my color theme etc. Blocks I will be using are: EK-FC GTX Titan XXL incl. backplate and EK Supremacy Acetal Nickel