Quote Originally Posted by EnìgmaEU View Post
    This is what I use for gaming, watching movies and just browsing.
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2mg8qrs.jpg

Setup
    Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D
    CPU: Intel i7 3930k
    CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth x79 LGA 2011 socket
    GPU: GTX 780
    PSU: Corsair HX750 80+ gold
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 8 GB
    Optical drive: Very old DVD drive for now.
    SSD: Samsung 840 256 GB
    Harddrive: Seagate Barracude 1TB
    Operating system: Windows 7 Home premium
    Fans: Corsair SP120 x2 + AF120 x1
    Monitor: BenQ XL2024T
    Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013
    Mouse: My beloved and trusted mx518!

* User was infracted for posting images in excess of 800px in width.
    I think you need more monitors/better desk
    Corsa | Korki | Gooni | Pootle | Anoxic | Boons | Ambitious | Orig | Your | Musclepump

Perfect setup imo. One awesome monitor for gaming and one for other shit.
    Shamalaman
    The best stat for Ele is resto.
    I7 3930k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 680GTX Lightningx2 SLI | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | 16GB G.Skill TridentX 2400MHz | Agility 3 128GB(OS) Samsung 840 500GB(Games) | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Nanoxia DS1 |

Got my HAF 912 and Corsair TX650 today.

lol thats the same case i have
    "When we're done, i want that cage...for....reasons."
    "You have a gift really. You make things want to kill you, It's a gift really."
    Make him touch your crotch and say "Say hello to my Tofu-san."

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    we all love boxes.

was a real tight fit to make get em in there.

the interior snake nest (argh how i hate non modulair now)

close-up of how tight the clearing between card and hdd cage is +- 0,5cm

running benches as we speak and lets hope i can get them at a stable 1200+ clock

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    we all love boxes.
    the interior snake nest (argh how i hate non modulair now)
    What you really should do is move the SSD up with the HDD and use that bottom drive bay as a place to store your excess cables. It's kind of sad though that you spent so much on graphics cards and have such a sub-par PSU in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithes View Post
    What you really should do is move the SSD up with the HDD and use that bottom drive bay as a place to store your excess cables. It's kind of sad though that you spent so much on graphics cards and have such a sub-par PSU in comparison.
    i know but i find it kinda silly to replace the PSU just for that.
    besides i'd also pick a new case for my next full new build in order to make sure i can even do some proper cable management.
    also i must say so far not that impressed with the coolers on the cards. even with 100% fan im hitting 74 degrees.

i know but i find it kinda silly to replace the PSU just for that.
    besides i'd also pick a new case for my next full new build in order to make sure i can even do some proper cable management.
    also i must say so far not that impressed with the coolers on the cards. even with 100% fan im hitting 74 degrees.
    True.. I actually understand fully haha.

The reason 3rd party heatsinks haven't actually improved much is because of GPU Boost 2.0. In my understanding that since it's temperature based it is actually more aggressive than 1.0 and tries to push the GPU's clock and voltages more if the temperatures allow it. Basically from what I've read it simply pushes the GPU to its maximum allowed boost clock and voltage at an attempt to get to 80C and then it attempts to regulate the clock speed and voltage to keep it as close to 80C as possible.

Possibly if you look through this thread here you may be able to find a vbios for your Gigabytes that has GPU Boost 2.0 and thermal throttling disabled. Could prove to increase overall performance too since it'll be at a fixed clock speed.
    Last edited by Saithes; 2013-06-13 at 09:58 AM.

pics etc
    Thaught you were going for EVGA ones? :P

Anyway, have fun with your 2 new cards Even one of those should be faster than your titan ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Thaught you were going for EVGA ones? :P

Anyway, have fun with your 2 new cards Even one of those should be faster than your titan ;P
    well for 600 each it was kinda hard to not atleast try those gigabyte ones.
    figured if i can run 1200+ on the gb cards im a happy man already. (and save +- 500 euro compared to classifieds + EVbots)

edit: thanks for link saithes, been looking at that myself aswell but not too sure if i should try voltmod already. (or how big the loss of boost 2.0 would be)

Shroudster... You just passed the point where running on air is viable. If you don't add 700 euros to that build in watercooling gear, it will break down....

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Shroudster... You just passed the point where running on air is viable. If you don't add 700 euros to that build in watercooling gear, it will break down....
    almost :P
    swapped my side fan from intake to exhaust which kinda made a 10degrees drop already.
    im going full custom loop when the next extreme socket hits the market. (although i'll pass it if it's still ivy)
    also no way i can fit 700 euro's worth of WC gear in my current case

Yeah, you really need a new/bigger case :P

Ive-E is supposed to be the next at the end of the year if rumors stay true. It'll still be 2011 and I think I read X89 boards.
    Shamalaman
    The best stat for Ele is resto.
    I7 3930k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 680GTX Lightningx2 SLI | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | 16GB G.Skill TridentX 2400MHz | Agility 3 128GB(OS) Samsung 840 500GB(Games) | Seasonic 860W Platinum | Nanoxia DS1 |

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetleader View Post
    Ive-E is supposed to be the next at the end of the year if rumors stay true. It'll still be 2011 and I think I read X89 boards.
    The roadmaps that leaked today say Q3.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/185590/in...-revealed.html
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    /img

Got my HAF 912 and Corsair TX650 today.
    Such a shame Cooler Master still thinks it is okay to give a $60 case the cheapo look of an OEM case. -.-

@Shroud, what case is that? And God damn, the PSU is on one end of the quality spectrum with your GPUs on the other.

Please replace asap. kthxbai
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Such a shame Cooler Master still thinks it is okay to give a $60 case the cheapo look of an OEM case. -.-
    I personally like the look of the HAF series.

Anyways, here's my setup. Try to ignore how much of a mess it is, I moved relatively recently and am too dang lazy to properly unpack and get everything looking all purdy and neat.
    (Also I need to rethink my placement. At the moment, my TV has to be off center for the HDMI to reach my computer. Alternatively I could just buy a 4th freaking HDMI cord in the course of 2 days. Uugh.)

I had the HAF X 942, I hate it now, after 2 years of use.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I personally like the look of the HAF series.

Anyways, here's my setup. Try to ignore how much of a mess it is, I moved relatively recently and am too dang lazy to properly unpack and get everything looking all purdy and neat.
    (Also I need to rethink my placement. At the moment, my TV has to be off center for the HDMI to reach my computer. Alternatively I could just buy a 4th freaking HDMI cord in the course of 2 days. Uugh.)
    How nice of you to put the computer next to that heater.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    How nice of you to put the computer next to that heater.
    The heater's not even plugged in, neither is the fireplace. Also, it's a basement in Canada. Not exactly the hottest environment in the world for a PC. Nicetrydoe.