Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    pics etc
    Thaught you were going for EVGA ones? :P

Anyway, have fun with your 2 new cards Even one of those should be faster than your titan ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Thaught you were going for EVGA ones? :P

Anyway, have fun with your 2 new cards Even one of those should be faster than your titan ;P
    well for 600 each it was kinda hard to not atleast try those gigabyte ones.
    figured if i can run 1200+ on the gb cards im a happy man already. (and save +- 500 euro compared to classifieds + EVbots)

edit: thanks for link saithes, been looking at that myself aswell but not too sure if i should try voltmod already. (or how big the loss of boost 2.0 would be)

Shroudster... You just passed the point where running on air is viable. If you don't add 700 euros to that build in watercooling gear, it will break down....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Shroudster... You just passed the point where running on air is viable. If you don't add 700 euros to that build in watercooling gear, it will break down....
    almost :P
    swapped my side fan from intake to exhaust which kinda made a 10degrees drop already.
    im going full custom loop when the next extreme socket hits the market. (although i'll pass it if it's still ivy)
    also no way i can fit 700 euro's worth of WC gear in my current case

Deleted
    Yeah, you really need a new/bigger case :P

Ive-E is supposed to be the next at the end of the year if rumors stay true. It'll still be 2011 and I think I read X89 boards.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetleader View Post
    Ive-E is supposed to be the next at the end of the year if rumors stay true. It'll still be 2011 and I think I read X89 boards.
    The roadmaps that leaked today say Q3.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/185590/in...-revealed.html
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    /img

Got my HAF 912 and Corsair TX650 today.
    Such a shame Cooler Master still thinks it is okay to give a $60 case the cheapo look of an OEM case. -.-

@Shroud, what case is that? And God damn, the PSU is on one end of the quality spectrum with your GPUs on the other.

Please replace asap. kthxbai
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Such a shame Cooler Master still thinks it is okay to give a $60 case the cheapo look of an OEM case. -.-
    I personally like the look of the HAF series.

Anyways, here's my setup. Try to ignore how much of a mess it is, I moved relatively recently and am too dang lazy to properly unpack and get everything looking all purdy and neat.
    (Also I need to rethink my placement. At the moment, my TV has to be off center for the HDMI to reach my computer. Alternatively I could just buy a 4th freaking HDMI cord in the course of 2 days. Uugh.)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had the HAF X 942, I hate it now, after 2 years of use.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I personally like the look of the HAF series.

Anyways, here's my setup. Try to ignore how much of a mess it is, I moved relatively recently and am too dang lazy to properly unpack and get everything looking all purdy and neat.
    (Also I need to rethink my placement. At the moment, my TV has to be off center for the HDMI to reach my computer. Alternatively I could just buy a 4th freaking HDMI cord in the course of 2 days. Uugh.)
    How nice of you to put the computer next to that heater.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    How nice of you to put the computer next to that heater.
    The heater's not even plugged in, neither is the fireplace. Also, it's a basement in Canada. Not exactly the hottest environment in the world for a PC. Nicetrydoe.

Oh so it just sits there never getting used? That's cool I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Oh so it just sits there never getting used? That's cool I guess.
    I moved relatively recently and am too dang lazy to properly unpack and get everything looking all purdy and neat.
    I just moved like a week ago. Not everything is where it's supposed to be. Kind of like that box I have sitting in the corner that just 'sits there and never gets used' too, you know?

Deleted
    dear diary
    today i had a glorious battle in a snake's nest.
    before the battle it looked like this :

after some hard work i managed to get everything that was possible to be routed via the back.
    making the front look like this :

and all the snakes went into hiding down below :

plan for now is to place a pair of noctua fans in the empty hdd cage in order increase airflow over the gpu's and allow for more heat to exit the case via the rear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the rear casefan blowing in, and why is it not turned 180 degrees so can route the cable via the backplate (this looks fugly).

Yea, a rear intake next to top exhaust; Is this to provide more "fresh air" to the CPU-cooler? It would do little else to the rest of your computer. I'd rather have both places exhaust and an intake somewhere else. At least rather than a localised air flow as you do now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Why is the rear casefan blowing in, and why is it not turned 180 degrees so can route the cable via the backplate (this looks fugly).
    it's an exhaust (i got 3 exhausts now and still heat is piling up too much at the gpu's )
    also even if i'd route that wire through the back it would only give a bigger footprint on another section of the mobo.
    still the clean up made for some minor temp drop already.

it's an exhaust
    No, actually, it's not.
    Also your H100(i?)'s fans are drooping on the far side, or so it looks. Or is it the entire cooler? If the former, you're likely to get less performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's an exhaust
    No not really. This is the flow direction of a casefan:
    http://www.gelidsolutions.com/client...flow_02(1).gif

You could place a fan on the bottom, blowing upwards, to force the natural convection.
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2013-06-14 at 05:16 PM.