10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voryon View Post
    wow that looks awesome man!

______

Here is an update: No custom wcling, as dissapointed as I am by not going custom, it saved me money/time and possible failure. RIP Raystorm block (

• Added the H100i to the system and bought Primoflex tube and "red" coil to wrap arround it.
    • Issue: Tube was too small so its only covering half the water pipe, although mostly you won't notice the non-covered one. The coil was rather tight as well (in diameter).
    • When the coil arrived, it was rather pink then red so what I had left from my spraing I used on the coil.

Here is a pic yo:

PS: Instagram takes shitty pics, il take proper one later. Oh by the way, the blue fan will get replaced (need to sort out sleeves, side panel window and fans next, oh front IO too).

Deleted
    I tidied up my cabling a bit and changed my thermal paste... This case still isn't much of a looker.

At least the temperatures are very reasonable, I neither my GPU or CPU goes beyond 60c while gaming.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @looz, you should really replace that case whenever you get a chance, and try to get it off the floor! >_<
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    always fun , the last thing ordered arrives first. (with the exception of not being able to order my waterblocks yet for the gpu )

time for grocies and cooking first after that lets hope i can make a decent gallery of the part swap and product ofc
    and to those wondering why 1250W , when going for maximum overclock those classifieds can be very very hungry. (as in 400-550W each gpu)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    @looz, you should really replace that case whenever you get a chance, and try to get it off the floor! >_<
    True, I'm thinking of Define R4 bundled with Akasa Pax Mate 2 noise dampening kit and a new CPU cooler. Probably Scythe Mugen 4.

But why should I take it off the floor? It does have dust filtering, and air is cooler on the floor level, especially since I tend to keep window open.

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    But why should I take it off the floor? It does have dust filtering, and air is cooler on the floor level, especially since I tend to keep window open.
    No dust filter catches 100% of dust, and the floor is where most dust inevitably settles. Raising it even a few inches off the floor will reduce the amount of dust that ends up inside your PC.

Deleted
    I find cleaning the heatsinks every now and then less of a hassle than having the case take up some of my rather limited desk space:

(Click to enlarge)

10+ Year Old Account
    A Define R4 would be spectacular. As for raising it off the floor... I had up till a few months ago a smaller desk than yours...

However I now have a bigger desk, but am still using an old coffee table (made by my great grandfather) to hold my computer up.

Also, do I spy two microphones in your picture? O.o
    "A flower.

Deleted
    You do indeed! I have a pair of Singstar microphones. They work decently enough for voice chat, and that way they are readily available for some Ultrastar. :P

Deleted

Pretty damm impressed with the packing quality and overall feel of the PSU
    Only con i'd have about the PSU would be the stiffness of the cords.
    Pretty much no change in cabling on the front side but at the back i lost about half the cables from the non modulair PSU. (like 4 cords of unused peripherals being not in the way now)
    Still going to tidy stuff up more but that happens once the watercooling will be installed to so i can better see what's actually the best solution.
    Last edited by mmoce1d4ab16bc; 2013-09-17 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that Seasonic PSU is sexy! Makes me want to build a system with black and gold theme rather then the typical, boring, black/redd :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yayyyyyyyyy Shroudster took my advice for once! *breathes*
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    Damn that Seasonic PSU is sexy! Makes me want to build a system with black and gold theme rather then the typical, boring, black/redd :3
    The only other gold thing I can think of would be an Asus Z87 motherboard.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    The only other gold thing I can think of would be an Asus Z87 motherboard.
    TeamGroup Vulcan GOLD

and I'm sure there are other components

Deleted
    I don't think there is anything sexier in terms of PSUs than a 1.2kW Seasonic. In addition, any PC requiring such a PSU has to be sexy. Even if it's tri-SLI fermi.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    TeamGroup Vulcan GOLD

and I'm sure there are other components
    Silver arrow is yellow-brownish isn't it. Not gold though, but you'd probably go for watercooling anyways.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Id probably would go with the Dominators for a Black/Gold build or Vengeance Pros (yellow/goldish and silver mix).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    Id probably would go with the Dominators for a Black/Gold build or Vengeance Pros (yellow/goldish and silver mix).
    and palit jetstream gpu also comes with bronze/gold trims right?

http://i.imgur.com/yDM4F.jpg

Old build with gold PSU, gold RAM, and Sabertooth MB.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

Go for a back and gold Mini ITX build and there is a black and gold case for you :P

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...362&catid=2279